Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Hivelocity VPS | Plans Starting at $4/mo | 15% off Code Inside
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hivelocity VPS | Plans Starting at $4/mo | 15% off Code Inside

Hivelocity_SalesHivelocity_Sales Member, Patron Provider

Explore lightning-fast speeds and the best price-to-performance with Hivelocity's VPS Hosting - plans starting at just $4 per month. Use code WEB15 at checkout for 15% off your VPS purchase.

Secure your VPS today!

vps.xs.intel

  • 1 vCPU
  • 2GB RAM
  • 50 SSD Storage
  • 10TB Bandwidth
  • 1 Gbps+ Transfer
  • LA Data Center
  • $4/mo, $0/setup
    Order Now

vps.xs.amd

  • 1 vCPU
  • 2GB RAM
  • 50 SSD Storage
  • 10TB Bandwidth
  • 1 Gbps+ Transfer
  • Tampa and NYC Data Center
  • $4/mo, $0/setup
    Order Now

vps.sm.intel

  • 2 vCPU
  • 4GB RAM
  • 80 SSD Storage
  • 10TB Bandwidth
  • 1 Gbps+ Transfer
  • LA Data Center
  • $7/mo, $0/setup
    Order Now

vps.sm.amd

  • 2 vCPU
  • 4GB RAM
  • 80 SSD Storage
  • 10TB Bandwidth
  • 1 Gbps+ Transfer
  • Tampa and NYC Data Center
  • $7/mo, $0/setup
    Order Now

Comments

  • Hi Volocaty!

  • Is this recurring discount @Hivelocity_Sales ?

  • Invalid coupon code WEB15

  • @amaeva080 said: Invalid coupon code WEB15

    Need to be logged into account before apply?

  • not offer the option to purchase a cPanel license with the VPS plans?

  • Hivelocity_SalesHivelocity_Sales Member, Patron Provider

    @amaeva080 said:
    Is this recurring discount @Hivelocity_Sales ?

    It's good for the first billing term that you choose.

  • Hivelocity_SalesHivelocity_Sales Member, Patron Provider

    @shileno said:
    not offer the option to purchase a cPanel license with the VPS plans?

    We will launch cPanel options soon. It is currently in our QA process.

  • @Hivelocity_Sales said:
    Explore lightning-fast speeds and the best price-to-performance with Hivelocity's VPS Hosting - plans starting at just $4 per month. Use code WEB15 at checkout for 15% off your VPS purchase.

    Secure your VPS today!


    vps.xs.intel

    • 1 vCPU
    • 2GB RAM
    • 50 SSD Storage
    • 10TB Bandwidth
    • 1 Gbps+ Transfer
    • LA Data Center
    • $4/mo, $0/setup
      Order Now

    vps.xs.amd

    • 1 vCPU
    • 2GB RAM
    • 50 SSD Storage
    • 10TB Bandwidth
    • 1 Gbps+ Transfer
    • Tampa and NYC Data Center
    • $4/mo, $0/setup
      Order Now

    vps.sm.intel

    • 2 vCPU
    • 4GB RAM
    • 80 SSD Storage
    • 10TB Bandwidth
    • 1 Gbps+ Transfer
    • LA Data Center
    • $7/mo, $0/setup
      Order Now

    vps.sm.amd

    • 2 vCPU
    • 4GB RAM
    • 80 SSD Storage
    • 10TB Bandwidth
    • 1 Gbps+ Transfer
    • Tampa and NYC Data Center
    • $7/mo, $0/setup
      Order Now

    I'm tired of seeing only Tampa & NYC DC vps offers on your website
    where are all others locations vps offers? over 1 year now when you bought heficed and i see no offers !!

  • HivelocityRickHivelocityRick Member, Host Rep

    LA is also available now. Frankfurt is next and we expect to have that live in late March. Legacy Heficed sites are being upgraded/migrated to Hivelocity which takes some time. Here's a link to our VPS offering page which shows LA plans (https://www.hivelocity.net/pricing?computeType=vps)

  • @Hivelocity_Sales said:

    @shileno said:
    not offer the option to purchase a cPanel license with the VPS plans?

    We will launch cPanel options soon. It is currently in our QA process.

    @HivelocityRick

    Can I buy a VPS now and have the cPanel license fee manually added by requesting it through a ticket?

  • HivelocityRickHivelocityRick Member, Host Rep

    Yes I believe you can.

  • i can install my own os?

  • When Brazil?

  • Hivelocity_SalesHivelocity_Sales Member, Patron Provider

    @malitoowned said:
    i can install my own os?

    Yes, after purchase you can use our Custom ISO feature in the myV panel to install your own OS.

  • Hivelocity_SalesHivelocity_Sales Member, Patron Provider

    @inthecloudblog said:
    When Brazil?

    That is on our roadmap after the EU locations are available.

  • JoseDieguezJoseDieguez Member
    edited February 11

    we purchased a VPS when they launched end of 2023, to try it, and test it.

    Idle till now.

    but just wanted to check it, and it seems like oversold. CPU Steal all over the place, and disk speeds have degraded a lot, it's not slow yet, but seems to be going on that way.

    when trying to use 1 core, out of 8 cores, we get 11-25% cpu steal. I expect 0% cpu steal when using 1 or 2 cores (for like 10-20 minutes) in a 8 core plan..

    Yabs when purchased was 1.200 single core and 6.000 multi core for 8 core.
    Yabs 3 months after purchase? 500 single core and 2.200 multi core for 8 core.

    yabs of an 8 AMD Core: https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/4859009

    sad experience.

  • @JoseDieguez said: 8 core plan

    WOW. where you got 8 core plan? I didn't see on this page!

  • @JasonM said:

    @JoseDieguez said: 8 core plan

    WOW. where you got 8 core plan? I didn't see on this page!

    if you open their website, you can see upto 16core plans

    Thanked by 1JasonM
  • @JoseDieguez said:
    we purchased a VPS when they launched end of 2023, to try it, and test it.

    Idle till now.

    but just wanted to check it, and it seems like oversold. CPU Steal all over the place, and disk speeds have degraded a lot, it's not slow yet, but seems to be going on that way.

    when trying to use 1 core, out of 8 cores, we get 11-25% cpu steal. I expect 0% cpu steal when using 1 or 2 cores (for like 10-20 minutes) in a 8 core plan..

    Yabs when purchased was 1.200 single core and 6.000 multi core for 8 core.
    Yabs 3 months after purchase? 500 single core and 2.200 multi core for 8 core.

    yabs of an 8 AMD Core: https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/4859009

    sad experience.

    You look dissatisfied and unhappy, you know, they have a girl whose job is to make customers happy, write to her. :wink:

  • @bench said:

    @JoseDieguez said:
    we purchased a VPS when they launched end of 2023, to try it, and test it.

    Idle till now.

    but just wanted to check it, and it seems like oversold. CPU Steal all over the place, and disk speeds have degraded a lot, it's not slow yet, but seems to be going on that way.

    when trying to use 1 core, out of 8 cores, we get 11-25% cpu steal. I expect 0% cpu steal when using 1 or 2 cores (for like 10-20 minutes) in a 8 core plan..

    Yabs when purchased was 1.200 single core and 6.000 multi core for 8 core.
    Yabs 3 months after purchase? 500 single core and 2.200 multi core for 8 core.

    yabs of an 8 AMD Core: https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/4859009

    sad experience.

    You look dissatisfied and unhappy, you know, they have a girl whose job is to make customers happy, write to her. :wink:

    Not sure who you are reffering to, i don't know any girl from Hivelocity, i did open a ticket to let them know about this, was transffered to "QA departament", and nothing new there.

  • alt_alt_ Member
    edited February 12

    Nice offer!

    Just able to "renew" it after the black friday sales.

  • @JoseDieguez said:

    @bench said:

    @JoseDieguez said:
    we purchased a VPS when they launched end of 2023, to try it, and test it.

    Idle till now.

    but just wanted to check it, and it seems like oversold. CPU Steal all over the place, and disk speeds have degraded a lot, it's not slow yet, but seems to be going on that way.

    when trying to use 1 core, out of 8 cores, we get 11-25% cpu steal. I expect 0% cpu steal when using 1 or 2 cores (for like 10-20 minutes) in a 8 core plan..

    Yabs when purchased was 1.200 single core and 6.000 multi core for 8 core.
    Yabs 3 months after purchase? 500 single core and 2.200 multi core for 8 core.

    yabs of an 8 AMD Core: https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/4859009

    sad experience.

    You look dissatisfied and unhappy, you know, they have a girl whose job is to make customers happy, write to her. :wink:

    Not sure who you are reffering to, i don't know any girl from Hivelocity, i did open a ticket to let them know about this, was transffered to "QA departament", and nothing new there.

    this girl sends letters after the first month of service, anyway, I am also dissatisfied with their VPS, the rating is below average and clearly not worth the money according to the standards of this forum, you can find better for less money

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    
     ## Geekbench v6 CPU Benchmark:
    
      Single Core : 853  (GOOD)
       Multi Core : 857
    
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    
  • Do you have any locations nearby Ashburn or Washington DC?

    Thanked by 1HivelocityRick
  • HivelocityRickHivelocityRick Member, Host Rep

    We have VPS in New York City and we offer bare metal in Ashburn.

    @deepsgo said:
    Do you have any locations nearby Ashburn or Washington DC?

  • HivelocityHivelocity Member, Patron Provider

    @JoseDieguez said:
    we purchased a VPS when they launched end of 2023, to try it, and test it.

    Idle till now.

    but just wanted to check it, and it seems like oversold. CPU Steal all over the place, and disk speeds have degraded a lot, it's not slow yet, but seems to be going on that way.

    when trying to use 1 core, out of 8 cores, we get 11-25% cpu steal. I expect 0% cpu steal when using 1 or 2 cores (for like 10-20 minutes) in a 8 core plan..

    Yabs when purchased was 1.200 single core and 6.000 multi core for 8 core.
    Yabs 3 months after purchase? 500 single core and 2.200 multi core for 8 core.

    yabs of an 8 AMD Core: https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/4859009

    sad experience.

    I have passed this along to our VPS Team so they can take a look and correct anything that needs it. Appreciate the feedback. I believe we are standing up additional hypervisors this week and doing some rebalancing. If you want to DM me I can have someone contact you directly if you wish.

    Thanked by 1HivelocityRick
Sign In or Register to comment.