Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloudcone my account was inexplicably blocked!! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloudcone my account was inexplicably blocked!!

2»

Comments

• @dahai999 said:
    I have been using CloudCone for two years, and I always thought it was a stable and reliable provider. However, on February 2nd, my account was inexplicably blocked, and I cannot log in. The VPS under my account has been suspended as well. I have tried reaching out through email, but it has been three days with no response. I even attempted to create a new account and submit a ticket, but it has been a day with no reply.

After being blocked, I did not receive any reasons for the account suspension via email. There are crucial services running on my server, and I urgently need my account to be restored. Please restore my account as soon as possible.

Let me provide a detailed account of the entire process: I have been using the VPS in this account for proxy services. During the Christmas period, CloudCone had a promotional event, so I canceled my old VPS, which I had been using for nearly two years, and purchased a new one. Throughout this period, I have never deployed email services or phishing websites. When my account was blocked, CloudCone did not send any email notifications. I attempted to contact CloudCone via email, but as of now, I have not received any response. My account has been blocked, and I am unable to log in. Additionally, the VPS has been inexplicably deleted (this was not done by me), and I am unable to access the VPS logs.

• Go phish in another pond

• @dahai999 said: Throughout this period, I have never deployed email services or phishing websites

this period indicates the Christmas holiday or the whole time?

And the host in the blocklist is one of your cancelled VPSes, isn't it?

• lmmllmml Member

@dahai999 said:

@dahai999 said:
    I have been using CloudCone for two years, and I always thought it was a stable and reliable provider. However, on February 2nd, my account was inexplicably blocked, and I cannot log in. The VPS under my account has been suspended as well. I have tried reaching out through email, but it has been three days with no response. I even attempted to create a new account and submit a ticket, but it has been a day with no reply.

After being blocked, I did not receive any reasons for the account suspension via email. There are crucial services running on my server, and I urgently need my account to be restored. Please restore my account as soon as possible.

Let me provide a detailed account of the entire process: I have been using the VPS in this account for proxy services. During the Christmas period, CloudCone had a promotional event, so I canceled my old VPS, which I had been using for nearly two years, and purchased a new one. Throughout this period, I have never deployed email services or phishing websites. When my account was blocked, CloudCone did not send any email notifications. I attempted to contact CloudCone via email, but as of now, I have not received any response. My account has been blocked, and I am unable to log in. Additionally, the VPS has been inexplicably deleted (this was not done by me), and I am unable to access the VPS logs.

Your proxy service may be being used for torrents.

• @noisycode said:

@dahai999 said: Throughout this period, I have never deployed email services or phishing websites

whole time

• @dahai999 said:

@noisycode said:

@dahai999 said: Throughout this period, I have never deployed email services or phishing websites

whole time

And may you clarify if the host in the blocklist is one of your cancelled VPSes?