Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Virmach NYCB0xx is Down since 7hr ago, anyone?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My Virmach NYCB0xx is Down since 7hr ago, anyone?

I cannot find any down status related on their status page or planned maintenance.
No response from ticket either.
So, just wanna check if I'm the only unlucky one or everyone else had abandoned the boat except me who renewed during 2023 BF (-.-)"

Comments

• emghemgh Member

Get virmach’d

• zGatozGato Member

Seems like their whole NY infra is down
    https://status.virm.ac/

• @zGato said:
    Seems like their whole NY infra is down
    https://status.virm.ac/

Thank you. Never know got such status page, I was actually looking at the one inside client portal.

Thanked by 1zGato
  • dosaidosai Member

• SinVSinV Member, Host Rep

@bustersg said:
    So, just wanna check if I'm the only unlucky one or everyone else had abandoned the boat except me who renewed during 2023 BF (-.-)"

You're not the only one fam. I still have some services with them, and it's down too.
    The last time the NY location was down I think was due to a router/switch failing.

• VoidVoid Member

“Expect downtimes so that you won’t really be down when that time comes”
    ~VirmAche

• looks like everything is back

• Up since 43min 34sec ago

• that's record breaking for virmach

• noisycodenoisycode Member
    edited February 5

@cybertech said:
    that's record breaking for virmach

After all, it's VirMachE, e for excellence.

Seriously, I quite enjoy Virmach recently. All my chicken there are pretty stable, even those in painful Dallas (which have been migrated to Ashburn) are up and running.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • For the price im paying vs the resources, im pretty ok to be honest. Was on the fence for renewal last bf but finally decide to take the leap of faith. Still aren’t going to load critical sites but i do load it with SEMI-critical site(S)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I have like 10 with them.