Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RoboVPS®: SSD KVM VPS in Russia from 249₽, dedicated servers from 6900₽
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RoboVPS®: SSD KVM VPS in Russia from 249₽, dedicated servers from 6900₽

rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

Hello All,

Would like remind you about virtual and dedicated servers in Russia.

KVM SSD VPS in Russia:

Pluto 0.5 GB RAM, 10 GB SSD STORAGE - 249₽ (~2,2€)
Mercury 1 GB RAM 20 GB SSD STORAGE - 349₽ (~3,1€)
and lot of other plans.

Order page: https://www.robovps.biz/en/vps_in_russia/

Traffic is unmetered.

Dedicated servers in Russia:

Dell R330 Intel Xeon E3-1230v5 / 16 GB RAM / 2 x 240 GB SSD
4 cores @ 3.4 GHz
16 GB RAM
2 x 240 GB SSD STORAGE
30 TB traffic @ 1 Gbit
6900₽ /month ~(69€)

Order page: https://www.robovps.biz/en/dedicated_servers_in_russia/

Lot of other configuration available with setup time 1-5 work days.

Looking glass for Germany and Russia location can be found at https://www.robovps.biz/en/faq/55-our_data_center.html

Feel free contact us for pre sales question by webchat on site or by contact email: [email protected]

We accept wire transfer (in Russia, USA or EU), bank cards (Russians banks only. For foreign cards please open support ticket), QIWI, Webmoney, Crypto (BTC, ETH, USDT etc.) payments.

photo-2024-02-04-15-12-17.jpg

Image generated by AI Kandinsky 3.0

Thanked by 1beermachine

Comments

• desperanddesperand Member
    edited February 8

for people who do not know who the guy is.
    This guy, and his company (both) without ANY regrets or moral or ethic ground openly support genocide of Ukranians by his terrorists country. Wanna help such guys to do business and if money does not smell or feel bloody to you -> go ahead and use their services.

• edited February 8

Genocide... Might be better to avoid using big words one does not understand but i know... it's not like appeal to reason is going to go anywhere.

• xaocxaoc Member

@totally_not_banned said:
    Genocide... Might be better to avoid using big words one does not understand but i know... it's not like appeal to reason is going to go anywhere.

You're just sad that your fuhrer isn't able to kill as many Ukrainians as you hoped.

• edited February 8

@xaoc said:

You're just sad that your fuhrer isn't able to kill as many Ukrainians as you hoped.

Sad is when one doesn't know what a genocide is and trivializes it. Besides by your own words you are happy when civilians die. I don't think your opinion is all that valuable in general.

• emghemgh Member

@xaoc said:

Sad is when one doesn't know what a genocide is and trivializes it.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3643653/#Comment_3643653

Wanting to send people to hell because of their heritage, does that count?

Thanked by 2xaoc xvps
  • edited February 8

@emgh said:

@xaoc said:

Well, it's not exactly a nice comment and i don't know the context but lets just not split hairs over genocide... Let's just not do it. It's simply not a good shit flinging topic.

• xaocxaoc Member

@xaoc said:

Yeh, just as I said, you are displeased with the quality of the genocide. Nazi goals are rarely fulfilled, it's sad being you, I guess.

• Why does LET (US based company?) allow advertising of Russian companies? Money don't smell amrite?

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • emghemgh Member

@emgh said:

@xaoc said:

Well, it's not exactly a nice comment and i don't know the context but lets just not split hairs over genocide... Let's just not do it. It's simply not a good shit flinging topic.

I'm not saying the war in Ukraine is genocide, I wouldn't do that, I'm saying that @rustelekom has indeed advocated for genocide. It's sick, in all honesty.

• @xaoc said:

@xaoc said:

Yeh, just as I said, you are displeased with the quality of the genocide. Nazi goals are rarely fulfilled, it's sad being you, I guess.

Contrary to you i don't make such comments about people but i know you are a vile and hateful person and 100% unapologetic about it, so i don't expect anything else from you.

• xaocxaoc Member

@TheGreatOakley said:
    Why does LET (US based company?) allow advertising of Russian companies? Money don't smell amrite?

The issue here is not that he's russian(he's only half russian btw), the issue is that he supports Putler's invasion.

• xaocxaoc Member

@xaoc said:

@xaoc said:

Contrary to you i don't make such comments about people but i know you are a vile and hateful person and 100% unapologetic about it, so i don't expect anything else from you.

Continue crying about it.

• @emgh said:

@emgh said:

@xaoc said:

I'm not saying the war in Ukraine is genocide, I wouldn't do that, I'm saying that @rustelekom has indeed advocated for genocide. It's sick, in all honesty.

Well, it's bad wording and could be construed like that i guess. One could argue that he means something specific but i'll just not split hairs over this. It's disgraceful. If you feel it's needed to get the big guns out over this i'll not argue.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @xaoc said:

@xaoc said:

@xaoc said:

Whatever you say, retard.

• emghemgh Member

@emgh said:

@emgh said:

@xaoc said:

Well, it's bad wording and could be construed like that i guess. One could argue that he means something specific but i'll just not split hairs over this. It's disgraceful. If you feel it's needed to get the big guns out over this i'll not argue.

I mean, I understand that you're saying that this thread is the wrong place for it, but in my view, state that you want ukrainians and westerners in general to get sent to hell, and then try to make a sales thread to get the same people to buy your product, and expect some shit back... Like why would I enter my card information to make someone who wants me in hell richer? It just doesn't make sense no matter how you split it.

Anyway, appreciate our tone and as said, my comments here have never been about the war, just about him and his views.

Thanked by 2xaoc iKeyZ
  • xaocxaoc Member

@xaoc said:

@xaoc said:

@xaoc said:

Just an fyi: an aggressor state has no civilian population.

Thanked by 12oldheroes
  • rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 8

@emgh said:

I only may repeat my word: I support the war against the Ukronazis and the West because Russia has no other way to chase them to hell.

If this is now called genocide propaganda, then I regret the state of your minds corrupted by Western propaganda.

PS. Western politics, especially US politics, has already taken its best place in hell because of the many people killed and injured around the world. Right now, to kill about 2-3 thousand palestinian "terrorists" , Israel - most close US allies, killed over 30000 civilian in Gaza sector and this machine is not stopped yet.

• emghemgh Member
    edited February 8

Conclusion: If you identify as a ukrainian or a westerner, be @rustelekom's client if you believe that you belong in hell, otherwise, don't.

• emghemgh Member

Dude edited his comment to make it bold. Crazy guy.

Thanked by 1xaoc
  • edited February 8

@emgh said:

@emgh said:

@emgh said:

@xaoc said:

I mean, I understand that you're saying that this thread is the wrong place for it, but in my view, state that you want ukrainians and westerners in general to get sent to hell, and then try to make a sales thread to get the same people to buy your product, and expect some shit back... Like why would I enter my card information to make someone who wants me in hell richer? It just doesn't make sense no matter how you split it.

Anyway, appreciate our tone and as said, my comments here have never been about the war, just about him and his views.

I get what you mean and i'm not going to defend the quote. It's mostly that i'm active over there enough to have kind of an idea how such statements come to be. I also don't think he means you but at the some time i'm just really tired of level these special guys constantly drag this to and it's actually not really my problem after all.

• edited February 8

@xaoc said:

@xaoc said:

@xaoc said:

@xaoc said:

Yeah, you graduated from retard college summa cum laude, i already know that. No need to repeat yourself.

• emghemgh Member

@totally_not_banned said: I get what you mean and i'm not going to defend the quote. It's mostly that i'm active over there enough to have kind of an idea how such statements come to be.

He just reposted it in bold :D

It's like you're trying to argue that there's a chance he's resonable after all, and he's in the background screaming that he's not.

• xaocxaoc Member

@xaoc said:

@xaoc said:

@xaoc said:

@xaoc said:

Yeah, you graduated from retard college summa cum laude, i already know that. No need to repeat yourself.

• @emgh said:

@totally_not_banned said: I get what you mean and i'm not going to defend the quote. It's mostly that i'm active over there enough to have kind of an idea how such statements come to be.

It's like you're trying to argue that there's a chance he's resonable after all, and he's in the background screaming that he's not.

I still think there's a bit language barrier in there but beyond that i can only agree. That's not exactly a wise way to handle the situation...

Thanked by 1emgh

@emgh said:

@emgh said:

I'm sorry, I'm not limited by Western morality. I want to state that if you support pure Nazis, corrupt people and bandits in Ukraine, then you also become a Nazi supporter and will never go to heaven. Your place is only in hell.

• emghemgh Member

@rustelekom I'm sorry for being from where I'm from and for having 'Western morality'. Sorry.

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • zGatozGato Member
    edited February 8

Aaaand another offer post converted into Russia vs Ukraine again.

@TheGreatOakley said:
    Why does LET (US based company?) allow advertising of Russian companies? Money don't smell amrite?

You should be banned from here. jbiloh is fine with Russians advertising here, and he's Ukranian himself.

Thanked by 2479555 mikei
    edited February 8

@zGato said:

@TheGreatOakley said:

You should be banned from here. jbiloh is fine with Russians advertising here, and he's Ukrainian himself.

I already requested to deletion first post which was used to convert thread to flame. Unfortunately, ukrobots is too fast and mods did not react quickly.

Thanked by 1beermachine
  • emghemgh Member

@rustelekom said:

@zGato said:

@TheGreatOakley said:

You should be banned from here. jbiloh is fine with Russians advertising here, and he's Ukrainian himself.

I already requested to deletion first post which was used to convert thread to flame. Unfortunately, ukrobots is too fast and mods did not react quickly.

Mods won't remove mentions of your hate. Sorry yet again.

@emgh said:
    Mods won't remove mentions of your hate. Sorry yet again.

I am hate only nazist, racist and people who support them.

Thanked by 1beermachine