Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wanted to be Global VPS reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

wanted to be Global VPS reseller

Hi I am a local VPS provider. I want to be Global VPS reseller. so any interested company who has WHMCS module please contact me. Expected location USA Malaysia etc

Comments

• @mdwahidsadiq said:
    Hi I am a local VPS provider. I want to be Global VPS reseller. so any interested company who has WHMCS module please contact me. Expected location USA Malaysia etc

We can provide you something. Please dm

• But global is $7, do you know that sir?

• @totally_not_banned said:
    But global is $7, do you know that sir?

It will depend on the location right?

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

@SmartHost got VPS reseller package .

• @RIYAD said:

inbox me with price

• hostthebesthostthebest Member, Patron Provider

We can provide reseller packages but currently do not have a module. This is in progress. Can also provide resources based on budget as a custom plan for you.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

We are the only VPS provider in Antarctica.
    We don't have modules but we accept 🥭.

• When one reseller resells another reseller's product is it even profitable?
    Isn't it easier to negotiate with the first person in the scheme than with the second?

• kevindskevinds Member, LIR

@jenkki said: When one reseller resells another reseller's product is it even profitable?

Isn't it easier to negotiate with the first person in the scheme than with the second?

Sometimes..

Usually depends on volume.. For example, if the first person has $10k/month minimums (Bandwidth.com for example), the second reseller can negotiate with the first re-seller and get access to the expensive system. The first reseller gets to get away from dealing with smaller retail accounts (providing support for example), only the larger wholesale accounts. The second reseller handles the tier 1 support for their customers.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

@mdwahidsadiq said:

@RIYAD said:

inbox me with price

https://smarthost.net/vps-pool.php

~ SMARTHOST

• @kevinds said: f the first person has $10k/month minimums (Bandwidth.com for example), the second reseller can negotiate with the first re-seller and get access to the expensive system.

Well, if that's the only way. If the other one doesn't have the money for the source, then that's an option.