Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to source IPTV?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to source IPTV?

Where do IPTV sellers and resellers source IPTV? Everything I find about this is from people selling IPTV which isn't what I'm looking for.

I'm looking to start my own IPTV server (need close to zero latency for live sports).

I found this:
https://offshoreserver.org/product/23/dishserver-01

But I would I setup IPTV?

Comments

• dosaidosai Member

Romanian sisters would be a good start.

• @dosai said:
    Romanian sisters would be a good start.

What is that? Do you have a link??

• edited January 31

@LiquidWire said:

need close to zero latency

offshore

Good luck.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited January 31

@totally_not_banned said:

@LiquidWire said:

offshore

Good luck.

Latency means nothing to IPTV since its over TCP/HTTP (m3u/m3u8) anyway. Bandwidth is all he should care about.

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • edited January 31

@stefeman said:

@LiquidWire said:

offshore

Good luck.

Latency means nothing to IPTV since its over TCP/HTTP (m3u/m3u8) anyway. Bandwidth is all he should care about.

Yeah, i figure without any real time interaction there could actually be a boatload of latency and noone would really notice anyways but oh well, OP said he needed this, so i just assumed he knew what he was doing ;)

• @LiquidWire - I use PrivateIPTVAccess. If you can get things better and cheaper, I shall subscribe with you.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Plug a TV antenna and decoder card on your server.
    This is how you get IPTV.

Would @jfreak53 allow an antenna on his roof, connected to Raspberry Pi?

edited January 31

@stefeman said:

@LiquidWire said:

offshore

Good luck.

Yeah, i figure without any real time interaction there could actually be a boatload of latency and no one would really notice anyways but oh well, OP said he needed this, so i just assumed he knew what he was doing ;)

most streams are 30 secs behind the live anyway, due to massive amount of re-streamers up in the chain before your provider. It's nearly impossible to know, who's the original provider with the closest live delay that is sharing the supplier feed directly.

Anyone estimating the amount of money spent yearly into pirated live streaming services should just 100x his estimation, since even generic amazon/ebay android TV boxes come with advertisements for seemingly legit looking services.

Not to mention, it's sold openly in aliexpress if you sign in and search "m3u". Same with amazon and ebay and shit loads of other places.

The amount of resellers alone are also insanely high since they can just replicate stream from their competitors and sell that.

Not to mention hotels and the cruise liners that use MAG devices in each rooms.

You can even find sellers on instagram. The amount of pirated streams available would make the media companies CEO's insane if they were aware of all these. Most are not listed even in the yearly USTR document. its funny.

• Thanks for links.

I'm not looking to restream IPTV. I'm looking for the source. Where do sellers get IPTV from?

edited January 31

@LiquidWire said:

Thanks for links.

I'm not looking to restream IPTV. I'm looking for the source. Where do sellers get IPTV from?

You become insider the IPTV scene. You get access/account to xui.one first, and join their discord and socialize with the crooks there.

Nobody is gonna give you their own sources or they would be all arrested immediately, not before you are one of them.

xui.one is the continuation of Xtream UI 22F based on the cracked version of Xtream Codes Panel. CK 41 is a side project of their with seemingly limited support still being offered by xui.one devs.

I suggest another choice of career for you.

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • @stefeman said:

@LiquidWire said:

Thanks for links.

You become insider the IPTV scene. You get access/account to xui.one first, and join their discord and socialize with the crooks there.

Nobody is gonna give you their own sources or they would be all arrested immediately, not before you are one of them.

Thanks for your responses - this makes sense.

I have tried many IPTV paid providers. They are all laggy and many minutes behind realtime with live sports. Sometimes 4 minutes behind which is not acceptable.

How do I find providers where I'm not bottom of the chain for resellers.

Could something like this work:

Then use xstream etc?

edited January 31

@LiquidWire said:

@stefeman said:

@LiquidWire said:

Thanks for links.

I have tried many IPTV paid providers. They are all laggy and many minutes behind realtime with live sports. Sometimes 4 minutes behind which is not acceptable.

Then use xstream etc?

xui.one discord server has channels for resellers to exchange/purchase channels. There is also few IPTV forums that are being run by the same people, and have supposed hidden categories for resellers.

In short, its gated community. I would advice against using the xtream ui branded website to install anything since its backdoored by the same people to keep watch on any new players. Basically its a malware version of Xtream UI 22F

No matter how offshore the server is, you will be equally fucked when the host gets a court order to hand over your info, including your connection logs, payment gateway details and IP history.

Good luck with your life choices.

Thanked by 1LiquidWire
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 31

Here you go: https://github.com/iptv-org/iptv

You can literally make money by reselling that repo. I wouldn’t, but you can, people do. Seen a couple people try to do it locally on Facebook 🤣

• edited January 31

@stefeman said:
    The amount of resellers alone are also insanely high since they can just replicate stream from their competitors and sell that.

Seems quite obvious. Why make any effort at all when you can just give your competition a couple dollars, which you'll easily make back 1000x, while doing pretty much nothing but scratching your balls.

• @stefeman said:

@LiquidWire said:

@stefeman said:

@LiquidWire said:

Thanks for links.

Then use xstream etc?

xui.one discord server has channels for resellers to exchange/purchase channels. There is also few IPTV forums that are being run by the same people, and have supposed hidden categories for resellers.

In short, its gated community. I would advice against using the xtream ui branded website to install anything since its backdoored by the same people to keep watch on any new players. Basically its a malware version of Xtream UI 22F

No matter how offshore the server is, you will be equally fucked when the host gets a court order to hand over your info, including your connection logs, payment gateway details and IP history.

Good luck with your life choices.

Thanks for advice. I won't be selling or reselling. It's just for private use.

• @jar said:

You can literally make money by reselling that repo. I wouldn’t, but you can, people do. Seen a couple people try to do it locally on Facebook 🤣

Interesting, but, how legal is this?

• @LiquidWire said:

You do realize that this isn't a legit business where you can just ask around for suppliers and get some catalogues and hats for promotion. You either do it yourself or you need to make some specialized friendships (as far as something like that exists in those circles). That's your only options, obviously besides not getting into this at all.

Thanked by 1LiquidWire

@noob404 said:

@jar said:

Oh it isn’t, that’s why I wouldn’t.

Thanked by 1noob404
  • @jar said:

@noob404 said:

@jar said:

Makes sense. A while back I researched this stuff for a friend who was writing a paper on the topic. He bet us that he'd pay anyone who could find something like this in the clear Web. I found a few pastes, but never would I have imagined a GitHub repo in the open about something so illegal.

Thanked by 1jar
    edited January 31

@noob404 said:

@jar said:

@noob404 said:

@jar said:

Makes sense. A while back I researched this stuff for a friend who was writing a paper on the topic. He bet us that he'd pay anyone who could find something like this in the clear Web. I found a few pastes, but never would I have imagined a GitHub repo in the open about something so illegal.

Those are open channels with public website source. There are no pay channels in that list. or any other valuable channels for that matter. Its pretty much useless. Either state owned free broadcast links with propaganda, crap talk shows, news channels, or religious shit, not the mention most of these are geolocked. Anything even remotely watchable in that list is either geoblocked, full of ads, or both.

Finally, while they are open and searchable, re-broadcasting them is still considered illgeal. But theres no ESPN or BT Sports in that list lol.

Thanked by 1noob404
  • @stefeman said:

@noob404 said:

@jar said:

@noob404 said:

@jar said:

Those are open channels with public website source. There are no pay channels in that list. or any other valuable channels for that matter. Its pretty much useless. Either state owned free broadcast links with propaganda, crap talk shows, news channels, or religious shit, not the mention most of these are geolocked. Anything even remotely watchable in that list is either geoblocked, full of ads, or both.

Finally, while they are open and searchable, re-broadcasting them is still considered illgeal. But theres no ESPN or BT Sports in that list lol.

Yah. Even 2 years back, we found that these died really fast. No link survived a week.

• @noob404 said:

@stefeman said:

@noob404 said:

@jar said:

@noob404 said:

@jar said:

Yah. Even 2 years back, we found that these died really fast. No link survived a week.

And they also buffer and lag to some extend, or show a static image.

edited January 31

@stefeman said:

@noob404 said:

@jar said:

@noob404 said:

@jar said:

That wasn't true last time I loaded it up. It was full of real cable channels. Are you sure that's changed?

Edit: One quick glance and I'm seeing Adult Swim, CNN, Fox, TNT, AMC. This isn't just free stuff. I don't think you're talking about the same thing I linked. You must be referring to something else that you've seen. Tons of broadcast and cable networks that aren't live streamed for free.

Of course some of the streams go down and the URLs have to be replaced, that's true of illegal IPTV in general whether you pay for it or not.

• jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

@yoursunny said:
    Plug a TV antenna and decoder card on your server.
    This is how you get IPTV.

Would @jfreak53 allow an antenna on his roof, connected to Raspberry Pi?

I told ya, I'll colocate anything if the money's right! :lol:

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @stefeman said: The amount of pirated streams available would make the media companies CEO's insane if they were aware of all these.

Providing out of band infrastructure for Holly, bolly or whatever wood is a gesture ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• You’ll probably be raided harder than @cociu ever experienced.

Thanked by 1commercial
  • @DennisdeWit said:
    You’ll probably be raided harder than @cociu ever experienced.

Not if one stays away of Romania, or has a good partnership with some lawyer.

Cociu was raided because he refused to do traffic mirroring to intelligence service of that country, as unfortunately Romania has a corrupted government. Involucration however had nothing to do with that raid.

• kevindskevinds Member, LIR

@LiquidWire said: I'm not looking to restream IPTV. I'm looking for the source. Where do sellers get IPTV from?

The stations...

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @kevinds said:

@LiquidWire said: I'm not looking to restream IPTV. I'm looking for the source. Where do sellers get IPTV from?

The stations...

Where do the stations get their IPTV from?