Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Cont.] Ekire BETA Released
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Cont.] Ekire BETA Released

0x054m40x054m4 Member, Patron Provider

//THIS IS NOT A SELLING POST -- PLATFORM IS NOT FOR PRODUCTION USE//
Hello everybody, hope this thread finds you well!
Few days ago, I've posted a thread about what I was making (Ekire). I've talked about its strength points. It's a cloud computing platform that enables its users to do everything as simple as never before!
Now, Ekire is live and you can test it on action at: EKIRE.NET; I need to know about your minds and suggestions regarding it!
Thank you.
~Built with the user in mind.

Comments

• 0x054m40x054m4 Member, Patron Provider

When you register, you'll get $10 credits so you can test everything.

• http://ekire.net/ is not being rewritten to https

• bootboot Member

Paypal me $10.

@alciregi said: http://ekire.net/ is not being rewritten to https

>
    Thank you. It's been fixed.

• itsdeadjimitsdeadjim Member
    edited January 29

Not bad

• My cpu usage was shown >115% for 1vcpu
    • My balance now is $7.9399999999999995
    • Ask before restoring snapshot
    • It's always good to see usage graphs/period
    • Where is the dark theme?
    Thanked by 1Whistlebattery

@itsdeadjim said: My cpu usage was shown >115% for 1vcpu -> It's high only on installation times

My balance now is $7.9399999999999995 -> Fixed
    Ask before restoring snapshot -> I'll implement that
    It's always good to see usage graphs/period -> ^^
    Where is the dark theme? -> I didn't prepare it yet

Thank you so much!

• jordijordi Member, Patron Provider

I really like your panel, is it your own?

• The panel is neat.

• Activation email hitting spam folder.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • I got "Security break detected." error message when registering. is it because I use a symbol in the password?

• newbiemasihnewbiemasih Member
    edited January 29
    • I tried registering, but Ekire Email Verification was sent to my spam folder.
    • Please add options for the SSH key.
    • SSH password I think it is better to hide.

@jordi said: I really like your panel, is it your own?

Yes. It is completely my own and coded by me

Thanked by 1jordi

@johndeo983 said: Activation email hitting spam folder.

Thank you! I'll consider fixing that.

@hoseajsap said: I got "Security break detected." error message when registering. is it because I use a symbol in the password?

Thank you. Fixed.

@newbiemasih said: I tried registering, but Ekire Email Verification was sent to my spam folder.

Please add options for the SSH key.
    SSH password I think it is better to hide.

Thank you! I'll consider implementing all your suggestions.

@alciregi said: The panel is neat.

>

Thank you.

• suutsuut Member

The theme is beautiful.
    No credits earned.
    Modern programs should have the ability to delete accounts.

• Didn't receive test balance and when I clicked to top up it would have been wiser to have the option of what payment method to use, otherwise I'm not sure if the platform has a payment method I can use.

@suut said: The theme is beautiful.

Thank you

@suut said: No credits earned.

What did it say?

@suut said: Modern programs should have the ability to delete accounts.

I'll add that

@spiritlhl said: Didn't receive test balance and when I clicked to top up it would have been wiser to have the option of what payment method to use, otherwise I'm not sure if the platform has a payment method I can use.

Once you click Top Up, you can choose your payment method. It has PayPal and PayPal (with credit card) and Crypto

• Very beatiful panel! Congrats!

• @itsdeadjim said:

• Ask before restoring snapshot

Also, ask for confirmation on Extend the server for 1 month"

• kaitkait Member

Pics of the dashboard?

• Registered just to have a look at the panel. Looks really good imo.

2 issues I've found:

• Activation email was identified as spam by Gmail
    • I only have 1 session but in Active Sessions it says the session is another device
  • BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

Is there hourly billing?

• spiritlhlspiritlhl Member
    edited January 30

@0x054m4 said:
    Once you click Top Up, you can choose your payment method. It has PayPal and PayPal (with credit card) and Crypto

1.Couldn't get information about the payment method until I entered the exact value and clicked the Pay Now button, maybe you should show that in the side popup.
    2.There is also the fact that instead of giving a modern error message for inputs below $4, you have the whole page jumping to show Warning: Undefined array key "paymentMethod" in /home/u859847859/domains/ekire.net/public_html/ console/pay.php on line 34
    Amount is less than 4.
    It would be better if the prompt was displayed on the original page, or even prompted the user before clicking the button.
    3.The billing page seems to have hourly payments that are auto-recurring, there is no option to turn it off, it would be great if there was a button to control whether or not deductions are auto-renewed.
    4.If the port for SSH is not the standard port 22, the likelihood of a malicious attack is greatly reduced, and you can set it to a random port within a range of ports if possible.

@linuxglobe said: Very beatiful panel! Congrats!

Thank you

@alciregi said: Also, ask for confirmation on Extend the server for 1 month"

I've added the confirmation for snapshot but I think I'm not gonna add it for extension as it's not a critical action

@kait said: Pics of the dashboard?

You can see it on action at ekire.net/console

@iKirby said: Activation email was identified as spam by Gmail

Fixing this one

@iKirby said: I only have 1 session but in Active Sessions it says the session is another device

I will look on this one

@BasToTheMax said: Is there hourly billing?

Yes.

@spiritlhl said: 1.Couldn't get information about the payment method until I entered the exact value and clicked the Pay Now button, maybe you should show that in the side popup.

2.There is also the fact that instead of giving a modern error message for inputs below $4, you have the whole page jumping to show Warning: Undefined array key "paymentMethod" in /home/u859847859/domains/ekire.net/public_html/ console/pay.php on line 34
    Amount is less than 4.
    It would be better if the prompt was displayed on the original page, or even prompted the user before clicking the button.
    3.The billing page seems to have hourly payments that are auto-recurring, there is no option to turn it off, it would be great if there was a button to control whether or not deductions are auto-renewed.
    4.If the port for SSH is not the standard port 22, the likelihood of a malicious attack is greatly reduced, and you can set it to a random port within a range of ports if possible.

I really appreciate your time and suggestions and want to thank you. I'll consider implementing all what you said.

• kaitkait Member

@0x054m4 said: You can see it on action at ekire.net/console

I don't have/want an account.

• your panel working good i think just need more optimization and it will be good.
    =====better sell/rent this panel to hosting companies instead of selling vps =======

@diwakerd said: your panel working good i think just need more optimization and it will be good.

Thank you.

@diwakerd said: =====better sell/rent this panel to hosting companies instead of selling vps =======

But why? I mean look on DO or Vultr they panels are also awesome and they didn't sell them to hosting companies