Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any WHMCS License Reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any WHMCS License Reseller

Hello,

Anyone offer a free or cheap WHMCS license?

Earlier, some providers used to offer a free WHMCS license with their reseller hosting package or any other service. Is anybody still doing it or providing a WHMCS license at a cheap price?

Comments

• xvpsxvps Member

You can't find a legit WHMCS that is free or cheap. But I think @dustinc still hands out a free Clientexec to his resellers.

https://blog.racknerd.com/free-clientexec-license/

Thanked by 1webz
  • Skynethosting

Thanked by 1webz
  • If you can't afford $25/month for WHMCS, don't even bother starting a hosting company.

• webzwebz Barred

@xvps said:
    You can't find a legit WHMCS that is free or cheap. But I think @dustinc still hands out a free Clientexec to his resellers.

Thanks for the reference but i am only looking for WHMCS, have tried both Blesta and Clientexec too but it doesn't work great for me.

• webzwebz Barred

@visualwebtechnologies said:
    Skynethosting

Thanks a lot will check out.

• @xvps said:

How well does Clientexec compare to WHMCS?

• @webz said:

@xvps said:

Thanks for the reference but i am only looking for WHMCS, have tried both Blesta and Clientexec too but it doesn't work great for me.

Have you considered HostBill?

Thanked by 1webz
  • @visualwebtechnologies said:
    Skynethosting

His reseller plans say they include an unlimited number of cPanel accounts. How can he offer that, considering the per-accounts costs for cPanel?

https://skynethosting.net/master-reseller-hosting.htm

Thanked by 1webz
  • webzwebz Barred

@Wicked said:
    If you can't afford $25/month for WHMCS, don't even bother starting a hosting company.

Currently, I am just reselling Hetzner and OVH servers to my friends and their circle; in total, I have around 15 accounts now. I am also not opening a hosting company for the public. Just to make things a little easier and more manageable, I am looking for a WHMCS license.

Thanked by 1Wicked
  • webzwebz Barred

@JosephF said:

@webz said:

@xvps said:

Have you considered HostBill?

Hostbill sounds good as it has add-ons for Resell Hetzner Cloud and other cloud providers, but that's a little over budget for me.

• @webz said:

@Wicked said:
    If you can't afford $25/month for WHMCS, don't even bother starting a hosting company.

Currently, I am just reselling Hetzner and OVH servers to my friends and their circle; in total, I have around 15 accounts now. I am also not opening a hosting company for the public. Just to make things a little easier and more manageable, I am looking for a WHMCS license.

I used host4geeks which goes around for roughly $20/month(includes their reseller hosting thingy) for a few years before I scuttled my ship.

Thanked by 1webz
  • JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

hostwithlove.com do it for about $10 a month with a reseller, discounts can be found on WHT

Thanked by 1webz
  • @JamesF said:
    hostwithlove.com do it for about $10 a month with a reseller, discounts can be found on WHT

legit?

• @c1vhosting said:

@JamesF said:

legit?

Yes, more legit than u.

• @sasslik said:

@c1vhosting said:

@JamesF said:

legit?

Yes, more legit than u.

lol

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @c1vhosting said:

@JamesF said:

legit?

They can be. Their Basic cPanel plan price is 24.90 USD plus 10 USD for whmcs license as add-on. It means 35 usd per month to cover the reseller price and the license.

And for directamdin it is 19.90 plus 10. So 30 USD per month. Enough.

• webzwebz Barred

@JamesF said:

Thanks i will check WHT too, i am okay in paying $10 per month just for license, i don't need reseller or shared hosting.

• webzwebz Barred

Has anyone tried any service of asurahosting.com because they are offering cheap whmcs license.

• denellumdenellum Member, Host Rep
    edited January 29

@webz said:
    Has anyone tried any service of asurahosting.com because they are offering cheap whmcs license.

Google them, looks like a huge red flag.

• neohneoh Member

@webz said: I am just reselling Hetzner and OVH servers to my friends and their circle; in total, I have around 15 accounts now.

Do you plan on creating more accounts if business is good? I believe @OVH_APAC n @Hetzner_OL are willing to give you any licenses you want for free.

/s

• @neoh said:

@webz said: I am just reselling Hetzner and OVH servers to my friends and their circle; in total, I have around 15 accounts now.

Do you plan on creating more accounts if business is good? I believe @OVH_APAC n @Hetzner_OL are willing to give you any licenses you want for free.

/s

With which plan?

• neohneoh Member

@JosephF said:

@neoh said:

/s

With which plan?

You must be new here.
    P.S. It's a good question as usual.

• webzwebz Barred

@neoh said:

/s

Hmm, maybe you misunderstood me or I misunderstood you. I meant my 15 client accounts, not my 15 accounts with Hetzner or OVH. Also, neither Hetzner nor OVH provide a WHMCS license, they do provide a cPanel/Plesk license.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@xvps said:

Hi @xvps -- Thank You for the mention :)

That is correct, to further clarify - all RackNerd customers (as long as they have at least one hosting-related service, i.e. shared hosting, reseller hosting, VPS, dedicated server, colo) are eligible to receive a free Clientexec license with us upon request.

We've had the opportunity to work closely with the Clientexec team and developers over the years and I must say, truly a good group of folks who care about their customers as well as community feedback. Although we are all very much looking forward to the V7 release, they have been making frequent releases/updates in between (latest being 6.7.1) and I believe that the next version/release will be straight to V7 from here. Definitely some exciting things to come for Clientexec!

Thanked by 1lovelyserver
  • I won't even use whmcs for free.

• What are the differences between ClientExec and WHMCS?

• webzwebz Barred

@SillyGoose said:
    I won't even use whmcs for free.

Ah but why also then which one you recommend or use.

• dyrendyren Member

Have you considered Paymenter? (https://paymenter.org/)

Thanked by 1webz
  • urlpzurlpz Member

WHMCS do not allow reselling their licenses, you have to purchase directly from their website.

• hostthebesthostthebest Member, Patron Provider

@urlpz said:
    WHMCS do not allow reselling their licenses, you have to purchase directly from their website.

There is a reseller program for WHMCS that requires the participants to sell hosting services with minimum commitment of 5 licenses. Thought about offering a discounted license but some people ask for WHMCS and others for clientexec and the minimums are similar.