Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

storage vps in singapore or HK / JP needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

storage vps in singapore or HK / JP needed

socialzzzsocialzzz Member
edited January 29 in Requests

Hello,

Looking for a yearly deal for the following

1TB storage
2cpu
2GB memory
At least 2TB bandwidth

Budget is around $50 per year.

HostHatch, GreencloudVPS are not in the running.

Comments

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Nobody can offer 1TB for that price in SG/HK or JP. You need to increase your budget a lot.

• it's possible

• nick_nick_ Member
    edited January 29

I understand that you ruled out HostHatch but why also GreenCloud? Other than these 2 providers, it's difficult to find such spec and location at that price point.

• happy to pay more

• noisycodenoisycode Member
    edited January 29

@nick_ said:
    I understand that you ruled out HostHatch but why also GreenCloud? Other than these 2 providers, it's difficult to find such spec and location at that price point.

Unless the OP went back to 2022 and placed a pre-order with Vir**ch.

• @ManishPant said:
    Nobody can offer 1TB for that price in SG/HK or JP. You need to increase your budget a lot.

Lol why not even Hetzner Storage box you can get for 4 bucks

Thanked by 1socialzzz
  • ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ManishPant said:

Lol why not even Hetzner Storage box you can get for 4 bucks

Aah don't compare EU with APAC , the OP pricing is not feasible for any provider in APAC.

• honest question:
    i wonder why op wants to have storage server close to where he live in asia? what is the use case? i thought =< 180ms is good enough for data storage (phone photo backup, nextcloud, immich,nas, etc).

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @adanforest said: https://greencloudvps.com/billing/store/storage-kvm-sale/jp10gbpsstorage-1

OP:

@socialzzz said: HostHatch, GreencloudVPS are not in the running.

• @lukast__ said:

@adanforest said: https://greencloudvps.com/billing/store/storage-kvm-sale/jp10gbpsstorage-1

OP:

@socialzzz said: HostHatch, GreencloudVPS are not in the running.

opps

• dragon_islanddragon_island Member
    edited March 12

I have this 2TB storage (Tokyo, JP) server from Virmach billed $96/2years ($46/year). Has worked well for me all these years. Renews on 7th April 2024. Spec: 3vCore Ryzen 9 5950X, 4GB RAM, 2 TB Storage, 20 TB Bandwidth, 1IPv4 and /48 IPv6. Let me know if you are interested.

• Contabo