Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is your favorite email marketing cms self hosted?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What is your favorite email marketing cms self hosted?

Hello,

i use for many year sendy.co and it's very professional with aws, in the last year for better email provider I use acelle and aws ban me.

What is your experience with email marketing cms self hosted?

Comments

• Sendy is still the best imho. I use it with Elastic Email.

Thanked by 1chiccorosso
  • thank you for reply to my post. I'm new in elastic email and I configure in sendy.co
    did you have problem for large email list? I have 8k email address.

I see elasting email go to spam in gmail.

• I usually use Acelle, and I have also signed up for the services of Amazon SES and Brevo, and they both welcomed me. Amazon SES generously provided me with a quota of 50,000 marketing emails per day.

Recently, I have been experimenting with an open-source program called Listmonk, and I find it to be very lightweight and sufficient for my needs.

• Listmonk has a campaingn template builder?

• @chiccorosso said:
    Listmonk has a campaingn template builder?

template builder? No, they only support HTML source code.
    refer to this: https://listmonk.app/docs/templating/ or maybe you should Google it

Thanked by 1chiccorosso
  • Ok listmonks it s too basic for me

• @chiccorosso said:
    Ok listmonks it s too basic for me

Using Listmonk + Postmark has been great so far. The only issue is that Listmonk doesn't generate reports (dunno what is broken), but the report from Postmark is sufficient for me.

Indeed, it is very basic email marketing software. I used another tool to build the email content.

• yes i'm looking for something more complete...