Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 10gbps unmetered dedi at a DMCA free location
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 10gbps unmetered dedi at a DMCA free location

crossdotmoecrossdotmoe Member
edited January 27 in Requests

Currently using dedis from an ecatel reseller + terrahost, looking to expand or find better deals.

current setup/minimum requirements: 4x10Gbps, 4x4TB Nvme, 512gb-1TB ram (paying around 5k/month)

purpose: running a manga/comics website

Comments

• Novoserve?

Thanked by 1crossdotmoe
  • crossdotmoecrossdotmoe Member
    edited January 27

@CalmDown said:
    Novoserve?

thanks, is novoserve gonna be lenient with dmca complaints?
    I checked them out for similar config and they seem to charge an extra hefty sum for asian traffic but ig I will try to contact their sales team.

• @crossdotmoe said:
    (paying around 5k/month)

That budget is far from Low End.

Crapshoot ping but @Calin specializes in DMCA-ignored.

Thanked by 2Calin crossdotmoe
  • CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@PineappleM said: Crapshoot ping but @Calin specializes in DMCA-ignored.

>

Thanks for mention , i'm viewed this thread approx 1 hour ago when it's posted , but I am still confused, whether to accept or not to do business with this client , because I had some problems, most of which I already know, with very large clients

You are interested to pay with Paypal ? @crossdotmoe

Regards

• @PineappleM said:
    That budget is far from Low End.
    Crapshoot ping but @Calin specializes in DMCA-ignored.

thanks, yes not low end but this is one of the few places I could enquire about it.

I checked out ihostart (calin) and it seems max port speed on their dedis is 2.5gbps.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@crossdotmoe said: I checked out ihostart (calin) and it seems max port speed on their dedis is 2.5gbps.

>

Hello , check PM please

Regards

Thanked by 1crossdotmoe
  • @Calin said:

@crossdotmoe said: I checked out ihostart (calin) and it seems max port speed on their dedis is 2.5gbps.

>

Hello , check PM please

Regards

thanks will do

• @HostSlick can you help?

• conceptconcept Member
    edited January 28

VSYS, Novogara, Novoserve are the ones that come to mind to be more lenient on DMCA. DMCA free hosting is becoming less common nowadays. It would help a lot if you are able to get your own ips.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@COLBYLICIOUS said:
    @HostSlick can you help?

4x10Gbps

40gbit
    So that we need to Charge 8k/m for
    Already over his 5k

• Colocate in some non-dmca location or rent normal 10G servers.

Then just buy several DMCA ignored 1G VPS servers with HAProxy in front of the actual backend webservers in order to tank the DMCA into those and act as a load balancers.

at least 10x cheaper than serving directly from 10G DMCA ignored dedicated servers.

• @crossdotmoe said:
    Currently using dedis from an ecatel reseller + terrahost, looking to expand or find better deals.

current setup/minimum requirements: 4x10Gbps, 4x4TB Nvme, 512gb-1TB ram (paying around 5k/month)

what kind of anime/manga site you are hosting.
    i love manga, show me, what is site url?!

• @fayaz90 said:

@crossdotmoe said:

Yeah for a server like that…gotta be some crazy hentai shit

• As always, if you have unlimited money, you can buy swiss cheese.

Thanked by 1crossdotmoe
  • WhiteRoseGWhiteRoseG Member
    edited February 9

For DMCA free you need Antarctica server from @yoursunny I can recommend best server.

Thanked by 2boot yoursunny
  • PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

Are you getting that many DMCA notices?

Sadly protections are out the window for most providers if they claim dmca free or other specific terms depending on the country they are in. If you really need it make sure the hosting is in a country that doesn't care about or have laws against it.

Budget is solid for getting those specs from most places.

Thanked by 1crossdotmoe
  • @fayaz90 said:

@crossdotmoe said:

Dmed you the site

• jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep

DM'd you some options with 10 Gbit and 40 Gbit Dedicated.

Thanked by 1crossdotmoe
  • mllifemllife Member
    edited February 9

Check out PrivateLayer/DigitaleSuisse, their transit isn't the best but its affordable, your budget would be more than enough. DMCA Ignored, no matter what.
    Terrahost in Norway and Netherlands should work for it as well, around $500 for 10Gig.

• eKoeKo Member

@crossdotmoe said:

Hi, if you got the budget go for it : https://zerocoolpro.biz/forum/threads/cod-pod-videostrimming-i-kinoteatry-rf.19351/page-3#post-452072 used myself, top provider.

Thanked by 1crossdotmoe
  • VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

Are you bursting the 4x10G ports (so constant 40Gbps)?

• @VPSSLIM said:
    Are you bursting the 4x10G ports (so constant 40Gbps)?

Yes it peaks close to full capacity most of the times

• RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider

@crossdotmoe said:

We should be able to offer something for you, could you message us through LET or our website to discuss this further?

Thanked by 1crossdotmoe
  • alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider

Hello

We don't offer 10Gbps by default but maybe you can be interested in our Dedicated servers based in Republic of Moldova

https://alexhost.com/dedicated-servers/

Open a ticket support and we will see what we can do. 10Gbps might be possible but depends on your budget..

Alexhost

Thanked by 1lzy666
  • @stefeman said: just buy several DMCA ignored 1G VPS servers with HAProxy in front of the actual backend webservers in order to tank the DMCA into those and act as a load balancers

He requires a 40Gbit uplink. You want him to buy 40x 1Gbit DMCA-ignored VPS systems to proxy to his backend? How exactly will that save money?

Thanked by 1crossdotmoe
  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 12

Is your infrastructure in a cluster, or you have to get 1 big server?

If you can use multitude of servers, you should. Lower cost, Higher Reliability and Higher Performance for same money.

For database server(s) buy the beefiest you can tho if it has heavy activity. Typically not.

We have both bigger 10G servers, and tiny 1G Unmetered (nearly dedicated 1G) nodes.

Typical average beefier MD node is like 35€ a month with 64G RAM, ~1TB NVMe, 4-6 Cores: 40x of those would give you 1400€ a month, 40G burstable, 2560GB Of RAM, 40TB of NVMe Storage.

We have 30+ 6500t/32G/500G NVMe MD units waiting for storage and to be assembled and finished (all but Samsung 980 NVMEs in, these have bios glitch only 250-500G Samsung seems to work reliably).

Price for those is expected to be 25-30€ a month range.

Would make one heck of a content delivery cluster.

For DB, we are just finishing some RAID1 2xNVMe 8500t nodes.
    DB you can cluster very easily to 2 nodes in Master-Master config. Then there's actual clustering. If you can separate read + write you can easily make large clusters. But would recommend a regular normal full sized dedi pair for that.

These are very very cost optimized tho, so recommend a nice safety factor, since it's cheap. So instead of 40 take 48. Enjoy the additional performance :)

Back to OPs request, for us the NVMe portion means these would be custom built. We happen to have 4x EPYC partially ready in stock, would take 4-5 weeks to complete the builds (waiting parts from Supermicro). Can be configured as you wish.

For dedicated 10Gbps these nodes would be depending upon config starting from 900€ a month each. Non-dedicated 10G (~600TB each a month is fine) starts at 300€ a month.

Each node; RAM Upto 512G, Cores Upto 32, Bandwidth Max 40G (board has 2x10G, but addon NICs) and maximum of like 16x NVMe + HDDs can be added.

• Keep in mind they are mentioning it is for manga/comics, providers may want to be wary of what's going on in that industry right now:

https://torrentfreak.com/tachiyomi-manga-reader-how-threats-can-motivate-pirates-boost-engagement-240113/

And there was another thread somewhere that I can't find. Even smaller sites are being targeted with subpoena's & threats from major labels. So if you don't want to deal with court, think twice. It's no longer a question about "DMCA-ignored" when you are discussing these types of projects, it's at a larger scale since it's picking up a lot since January 2024

Thanked by 2tentor crossdotmoe
  • @PulsedMedia said:
    Is your infrastructure in a cluster, or you have to get 1 big server?

If you can use multitude of servers, you should. Lower cost, Higher Reliability and Higher Performance for same money.

For database server(s) buy the beefiest you can tho if it has heavy activity. Typically not.

We have both bigger 10G servers, and tiny 1G Unmetered (nearly dedicated 1G) nodes.

Typical average beefier MD node is like 35€ a month with 64G RAM, ~1TB NVMe, 4-6 Cores: 40x of those would give you 1400€ a month, 40G burstable, 2560GB Of RAM, 40TB of NVMe Storage.

We have 30+ 6500t/32G/500G NVMe MD units waiting for storage and to be assembled and finished (all but Samsung 980 NVMEs in, these have bios glitch only 250-500G Samsung seems to work reliably).

Price for those is expected to be 25-30€ a month range.

Would make one heck of a content delivery cluster.

For DB, we are just finishing some RAID1 2xNVMe 8500t nodes.
    DB you can cluster very easily to 2 nodes in Master-Master config. Then there's actual clustering. If you can separate read + write you can easily make large clusters. But would recommend a regular normal full sized dedi pair for that.

These are very very cost optimized tho, so recommend a nice safety factor, since it's cheap. So instead of 40 take 48. Enjoy the additional performance :)

Back to OPs request, for us the NVMe portion means these would be custom built. We happen to have 4x EPYC partially ready in stock, would take 4-5 weeks to complete the builds (waiting parts from Supermicro). Can be configured as you wish.

For dedicated 10Gbps these nodes would be depending upon config starting from 900€ a month each. Non-dedicated 10G (~600TB each a month is fine) starts at 300€ a month.

Each node; RAM Upto 512G, Cores Upto 32, Bandwidth Max 40G (board has 2x10G, but addon NICs) and maximum of like 16x NVMe + HDDs can be added.

thanks for the breakdown, someone also dmed me and suggested your site since they've been using it themselves and price is reasonable.
    Would be trying out in future if we make the switch from current provider.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • Appreciate all the responses, staying on current provider since the price difference won't be monumental but will keep trying all the providers mentioned here incrementally.
    Someone also suggested to get own IP set and maybe we could look into that as well.