Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS in Europe and USA from $1.5/m or $9/Y | Double BW | CTO plans | FREE VPN Autoinstall Addon
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS in Europe and USA from $1.5/m or $9/Y | Double BW | CTO plans | FREE VPN Autoinstall Addon

dapavndapavn Member, Patron Provider

Hey, LET!

Here at VPSforVPN.com, we are running a Big Promotion on VPS plans.
All prices were downsized to accommodate all budgets, but keeping a high quality of service, Like it's Black Friday all year round :)

We just opened a new location in Europe/Romania and want to invite everyone to celebrate with us:

- Doubled Resources
We will double any resource on your VPS ( CPU, RAM, Storage, BW) to any member commenting and tagging us on this post.

- Flash Deals:
Be sure to bookmark this thread so you can benefit from all our Flash Deals even if they come in limited quantity.

- Micro KVM plan:
We are not stopping here, TODAY we are also offering a Special Promotion, a limited quantity of Micro VPS Servers :o

Micro KVM
1 vCPU
512MB RAM
5 GB NVMe Storage
1 TB Bandwidth
1x IPV4 & /112 IPv6
KVM Virtualization
=>Order Now

P.S. We are looking just genuine comments sharing your experience with us or telling us what you would want to see offered by us. We want to provide the best service possible and feedbacks are always a good way to make sure we offer what is needed.
Double P.S. Constructive criticism is very much welcomed.

We don't want to waste your time, so here are our plans: ;)
STARTER LXC - $15 $9/year

• 1 vCPU
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 10 GB NVMe SSD
  • 2TB Bandwidth
  • 1x IPV4
  • /112 IPv6
  • LXC Virtualization
    =>Order Now

DIY LXC SERVER - $3 $1.5/month

• 1 ->8 vCPUs
  • 1GB -> 16GB RAM
  • 10GB -> 240GB NVMe SSD
  • 2TB -> 10TB Bandwidth
  • Up to 32 IPV4
  • /112 IPv6
  • LXC Virtualization
    =>Configure to order

STARTER KVM - $4 $2.5/month

• 1 vCPUs
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 10 GB NVMe SSD
  • 3TB Bandwidth
  • 1x IPV4
  • /112 IPv6
  • KVM Virtualization
    =>Order now

DIY KVM SERVER - $5 $3/month

• 1 ->8 vCPUs
  • 1GB -> 32GB RAM
  • 20GB -> 480GB NVMe SSD
  • 4TB -> 20TB Bandwidth
  • Up to 64 IPV4
  • /112 IPv6
  • KVM Virtualization
    =>Configure to order

Do It Yourself perks

We added something that we missed in our daily work during the years when we used servers from other providers. Now we have done it for you! It's every developer's dream to have the exact resources they need, not overpriced. Pay exactly what you use, without buying bundled resources. You need to pay for CPU if you need RAM, don't need to pay for disk space if you need bandwidth, or anything else. Every resource is priced and added individually.
We will double the BW on any Do It Yourself (DIY) plans BW upgrade:

Examples: You start a DIY LXC Server with 2TB BW for $1.5 and if you choose to upgrade to 3TB for $1 extra, you will receive 2x3TB. So, with only $2.5/month, you will receive a VPS with 6TB BW. These discounts continue all through all our DIY Plans, you can configure everything you need and get discounts every step of the way.
That's why we've named these plans Do It Yourself (DIY).

Here are our Test IP addresses:
Timisoara, Romania - 45.134.48.2
Pheonix, Arizona, USA - 157.254.221.2

Affordable, High-Performance LXC & KVM VPS

Instant VPS, Ready in Seconds. :o :wink:
Full root access to install, customize, or Reinstall OS.
DIY VPS Plans: Choose the exact resources you need for your project.
FREE Auto Install VPN free addon: choose between OpenVPN or WireGuard for instant, secure, and private connection.

Peak Performance, Scalable Solutions

Experience unparalleled performance with our cutting-edge VPS infrastructure. Built on top-tier hardware (Dual Intel E5-2690v4 CPUs, huge amount of RAM, and NVMe SSD storage), our virtual servers deliver robust power and efficiency for all your needs. Plus, with our flexible scalability options, upgrading resources is effortless. Whether you're expanding a business or managing growing web traffic, our VPS solutions adapt in real time to keep you ahead.

Payment Methods: PayPal basic (one-time payments + subscribe options) and Credit Card (Stripe)

14-Day Refund Policy: You can buy or order with confidence, if you're not satisfied with the quality-price ratio, we'll refund your money within 14 days.

On this occasion, we would like to announce our Affiliate Program:

USD 10 welcome bonus B)
Net20 payouts
$25 minimum withdrawal limit
15% RECURRING commissions for a lifetime passive income
Activate your Affiliate account here and start making money!

We hope you enjoy our new plans and promotions.
If you have any ideas or special requests, we will be happy to assist you.

Grab the offer now while the stock is still available.

Regards,
VPSforVPN Team

Thanked by 1stxsh

Comments

• After doubling the resources

right? :)

STARTER LXC - $9/year

2 vCPU
    2 GB RAM
    20 GB NVMe SSD
    4TB Bandwidth
    1x IPV4
    /112 IPv6
    LXC Virtualization

• Deals are very tempting but I'm afraid if they are sustainable and profitable for you so that I'm hesitant to getting one.

• dapavndapavn Member, Patron Provider

@haolun said:
    After doubling the resources

right? :)

STARTER LXC - $9/year

2 vCPU
    2 GB RAM
    20 GB NVMe SSD
    4TB Bandwidth
    1x IPV4
    /112 IPv6
    LXC Virtualization

We will double one resource you choose. You can choose to double ( CPU, RAM, Storage, BW)

edited January 27

@Arirang said:
    Deals are very tempting but I'm afraid if they are sustainable and profitable for you so that I'm hesitant to getting one.

Hello @Arirang, @jingfanqin I know what you mean and you are right to have a slight hesitation, the deals are sustainable, not so much profitable. We are trying to offer as much quality as we can without cutting into resources to make huge profits. If we offer a high-quality server the profit will come, we are not looking to get rich mass-selling, we are in for the long run.
    You can try and come back with your feedback so everyone can share your experience.
    Thank you

• hostkarhostkar Member
    edited January 27

@haolun said: After doubling the resources

right?

Any one thing from CPU or RAM or Storage or BW.

@hostkar said:

@haolun said: After doubling the resources

right?

Any one thing from CPU or RAM or Storage or BW.

That is correct

• amjamj Member

Your Debian 11 image does not run sshd and VNC does not work on control panel.
    I submitted a ticket.

• To be honest, with the price of $9, I am a little worried that you will go out of business, because PayPal will take about $1, and you only have $8. Is it profitable or not a loss at this price?

Thanked by 1PineappleM

@amj said:
    Your Debian 11 image does not run sshd and VNC does not work on control panel.
    I submitted a ticket.

Thank you for telling us, we already sent a reply to your ticket to assist you with the installation. As for VNC, it's not that the VNC does not work. LXC, by itself, does not inherently provide VNC support

Thanked by 1amj
  • Order Number is: 1046633483
    Please double RAM:)

• Hi,
    Q1:
    What's the traffic/bandwidth reset day every month ?
    1st of each month , or 27th(the day I bought vps) of each month ?

Q2:
    The bandwidth cost in + out ,or only out?

Thans , Yours Mr.S

• Can I move my vps from Phoenix to Romania? Just bought it a few days ago.

@Greyhound said:
    Can I move my vps from Phoenix to Romania? Just bought it a few days ago.

Hello,
    Yes, you can. Please open a ticket and let us know. We will have it done for you.
    Thank you

@songjoey said:
    Hi,
    Q1:
    What's the traffic/bandwidth reset day every month ?
    1st of each month , or 27th(the day I bought vps) of each month ?

Q2:
    The bandwidth cost in + out ,or only out?

Thans , Yours Mr.S

The BW is in+out.

• Invoice #V4V 116
    Please double Bandwidth

@songjoey said:
    Order Number is: 1046633483
    Please double RAM:)

Your RAM was doubled. Please Power OFF and Power ON your VPS to reflect the new resources.
    Thank you

@deadfox said:
    Invoice #V4V 116
    Please double Bandwidth

Hello @deadfox , we doubled your bandwidth

Thanked by 1deadfox
  • It would be cool to get double memory (I forget things) :)
    Invoice #119

@Rockster said:
    It would be cool to get double memory (I forget things) :)
    Invoice #119

Your RAM was doubled. Please Power OFF and Power ON your VPS to reflect the new resources.
    Thank you

• RocksterRockster Member
    edited January 27

Thanks! :)

Good price and quick service provision, but I must admit that the initial experience isn't quite satisfactory as it required me to open two support tickets before I even started and VPS can't be used yet.

• there seems to be no advertised IPv6, at least not by default (ticket on hold, waiting tech department)
    • only Debian 11 (Debian 12 isn't that new anymore) without sshd. As there's no VNC (I know lxc...) it does not seem like I can log into VPS before you do something on your end (so waiting game).

@Rockster said:
    Thanks! :)

Good price and quick service provision, but I must admit that the initial experience isn't quite satisfactory as it required me to open two support tickets before I even started and VPS can't be used yet.

• there seems to be no advertised IPv6, at least not by default (ticket on hold, waiting tech department)
    • only Debian 11 (Debian 12 isn't that new anymore) without sshd. As there's no VNC (I know lxc...) it does not seem like I can log into VPS before you do something on your end (so waiting game).

Yes, a lot of people asked for servers in Europe after we launched the US location, so we launched it in a hurry. We need a couple of settings to add IPv6 on Romania VPS, but it will not take long. On the US nodes, IPv6 works fine from the start.

Also, we are working to find o solution for the Debian 11 OS.
    We all know that Debian comes with SSHD preinstalled in the latest versions, but you're right we need a solution to install it, maybe using a recipe.

Until then, you can use any other OS, all are working as they should.

We will come back soon with a solution for Debian.

• That was reported a month ago and it should be fixed by now. They don't know what they are doing.

@dapavn said: I will check with my guys the Debian OS template.
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3830912/#Comment_3830912

Thanked by 1Rockster
  • bbassbbass Member
    edited January 27

@dapavn
    Invoice #V4V 121
    Please double RAM
    Thank you

• RocksterRockster Member
    edited January 27

@dapavn said: Until then, you can use any other OS, all are working as they should.

That's not guessing game. I obviously won't waste my time with temporary random OS and them move my stuff to Debian.
    From what I see you were well aware of this issue for weeks. And now the same with IPv6. Imho. you're not service ready...

• It's Debian, industry standard, not rocket science.
    Why do you even offer it knowingly so that no one can use it? Not to mention that by now you should have Debian 12 not just non-functional Debian 11.

• Order number is 5530876972

Please double RAM.

• @dapavn Hi there :D can i have dubble? thank you !!! Invoice #255

• @r6gear said:
    @dapavn Hi there :D can i have dubble? thank you !!! Invoice #255

maybe nned Order Number: 5423787475 ? some extra cpu will be nice

Thanked by 1dapavn
  • @FranzVonVirMach said:
    It's Debian, industry standard, not rocket science.
    Why do you even offer it knowingly so that no one can use it? Not to mention that by now you should have Debian 12 not just non-functional Debian 11.

Maybe they are at the beginning of the road, I would prefer to help them with some advice instead of scolding them :)

• @pedala said:

@FranzVonVirMach said:
    It's Debian, industry standard, not rocket science.

Maybe they are at the beginning of the road, I would prefer to help them with some advice instead of scolding them :)

Not when there's money involved. People expect the fully functional service they pay for. They knew that one of the main distros had been broken since a month ago and they are still offering it. That's negligence.