Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a NVMe+HDD hybrid server in the Netherlands.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a NVMe+HDD hybrid server in the Netherlands.

Hello,

I'm specifically looking for a server located in the Netherlands with the following specifications:

• CPU: At least 8 cores and 16 threads, for example, an E-2288G (No E5 CPUs, please).
  • RAM: 64 GB (ECC).
  • Storage: 2x2 TB NVMe drives along with either 2x16 TB or 4x16 TB HDDs.
  • Network: A 10 Gbit/s connection.
  • Bandwidth: 100 TB (in+out) with current monthly usage around 40 TB.
  • IP: I require 4 IPs.
  • Budget: I would prefer not to exceed 200 EUR per month.

I currently have an offer for a "2274G, 32G, 1x3.84TB NVMe + 4x8TB, 10G, 100T" server at 150 EUR per month, but I'm open to considering other offers as well.

Comments

• @Bennti said:
    Hello,

I'm specifically looking for a server located in the Netherlands with the following specifications:

• CPU: At least 8 cores and 16 threads, for example, an E-2288G (No E5 CPUs, please).

I currently have an offer for a "2274G, 32G, 1x3.84TB NVMe + 4x8TB, 10G, 100T" server at 150 EUR per month, but I'm open to considering other offers as well.

If you can’t find anything in the Netherlands let me know - we’re ready to help you.

• the server you currently have is a good deal, looks like a Leaseweb box? Maybe Worldstream could get closer but I sort of doubt it.

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Can you DM me regarding this? We can build such config for you based on a Dell R340 (no E5) system, hosted of course in our Dutch network :-)

• @fluffernutter said:
    the server you currently have is a good deal, looks like a Leaseweb box? Maybe Worldstream could get closer but I sort of doubt it.

Yes, you're right. Unfortunately they are not able to.

@RickBakkr said:
    Can you DM me regarding this? We can build such config for you based on a Dell R340 (no E5) system, hosted of course in our Dutch network :-)

PM sent.

• MrRetslavMrRetslav Member, Host Rep

@Bennti said:
    Hello,

We sent you a PM ;)

• Follow up. Waiting for more offers/providers if there is any.

• Final follow-up. The budget is not firmly fixed and can be adjusted slightly if necessary.

• Pfcloud