Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

REQ: 2TB storage in Dallas
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

REQ: 2TB storage in Dallas

I'm looking for a VPS that offers 2TB of storage, reasonably high bandwidth but I don't need much CPU or memory. 1 or 2 CPU and 1gb would probably work with an option to increase to 2 gb. Preferred location in Dallas or the DFW area. Not really interested in other parts of Texas unless it's well connected. Thanks.

Comments

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

budget

• I don't have a budget, which means my wife doesn't want me to send any more money on VPSs. I see Servarica is offering 3TB 3GB and unlimited bandwidth for a tenner a month, but that's in the frozen north.

• Forgot to add. Will want ipv6 connectivity and I don't need speed so nvme is not necessary and usually pushes the price stupid high. Disks that spin are acceptable.

• LevelOneServers / @Ian_Dot_Tech

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • OneProvider Onecloud offers 2TB in Washington Storage Instance 10,50/month , dunno if you can do something with that.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

We have Dallas TX specifically.
    I can do 2TB at $6.95/month OR $69.95/year for you.

~ SMARTHOST

Thanked by 1Nelgin
  • @SmartHost said:

~ SMARTHOST

Good offer @Nelgin you should take it

• @WhiteRoseG said:

@SmartHost said:

~ SMARTHOST

Good offer @Nelgin you should take it

Yes, that does look like excellent value. I have reached out to @SmartHost via pm. Thanks.