Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SalmonCloud 8-day New Year Sale | 25% Off Recurring 1 Year | Free One Month Extension If Comment - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SalmonCloud 8-day New Year Sale | 25% Off Recurring 1 Year | Free One Month Extension If Comment

2»

Comments

• SalmonBrandonSalmonBrandon Member, Patron Provider

@JJJasper said:
    I love SalmonCloud.
    Invoice #174
    Internet is really good!

Hi, there. I’ve extended your VPS by one month. Really happy to hear you like our network quality. Thank you for purchasing our product.

Hi, just a reminder for those who purchased the special offer VPS, these are eligible for the free 1-month extensions as well. I saw dozens of people who purchased the special offer VPS in the past few days, but haven’t seen many of them in the comments yet. Grab it while you can!

• I love SalmonCloud.
    Invoice #187

@guboyxy said:
    I love SalmonCloud.
    Invoice #187

Hi, there. I've extended your VPS by one month. Thank you for choosing our services.

• banana_mcnbanana_mcn Member
    edited February 15

@SalmonBrandon Is the BGP session available on Special Offer B?
    I saw the FREE BGP on your Valentine’s Day post :D

@banana_mcn said:
    @SalmonBrandon Is the BGP session available on Special Offer B?
    I saw the FREE BGP on your Valentine’s Day post :D

Yeah, definitely. All BGP session requests opened before 23:59 UTC on 18 Feb are free. You’re more than welcome to open a BGP ticket on Special Offer B :)

• TekoTeko Member

>w<

Thanked by 1SalmonBrandon