Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Netcup RS vs Avoro RS or any other?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Netcup RS vs Avoro RS or any other?

Hello Folks!

Thank you for helping and guiding me through every doubt I had.

This time, I am looking to host a SAAS product for a longer term of 3–5 years, and I need your assistance to select the best and most reliable VPS.

I have been using Netcup RS2000 for the last 2 months, and Its performing well so far.
If you know any more alternatives of Netcup and Avoro with similar price ranges, please let me know (I'm aware of the German contract terms.)

Hetzner account was rejected three times.

Thank you for taking the time to assist me.

Which one will you choose for long term VPS?
  1. Netcup7 votes
    1. Avoro
      85.71%
    2. Other (Please mention it in the comment)
      14.29%

Comments

• edited January 23

Well, it might help if you'd tell us why you would be looking for alternatives to start with. If Netcup is performing well it doesn't seem worth the effort to shop around. They are known to be extremely reliable after all very much guaranteeing that you can count on them for many years to come.

Drunk Mexican seems to get a lot of love lately but in comparison to Netcup they are still very much in their baby phase. If reliability is the metric here Netcup wins this without trying (not that this would imply Avoro being unreliable but Netcup simply plays in a different League).

Thanked by 1AXYZE
  • v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

What are your requirements?
    We're happy to help you out in Frankfurt.

Besides that, Avoro/ PHP-Friends are both a solid choice

Thanked by 1dataforest
  • WhiteRoseGWhiteRoseG Member
    edited January 23

They are similar I use both, with both iam very happy, avoro use slightly newer hardware, but you can't go wrong with both of them if you really looking for a bargain look at the NetCup ARM64 Serie, if you can use the ARM platform I highly recommend there 5.99 plan didn't see anyone beating that price/performance enjoy

Thanked by 1deepsgo
  • labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

I can see you've tried getting on with Hetzner. If you're interested in their network, you could hop along HostBrr. Currently on offer:

6 vCore 5950X
    20 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    200 GB NVMe Gen4 SSD
    15 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps shared
    IPv4
    IPv6/64
    1 Backup slot included
    Hosted in Falkenstein, Germany
    €10.5/month
    €30/quarterly
    https://my.hostbrr.com/order/main/packages/nyeflash/?group_id=57&currency=EUR

99.9951% uptime since April 2023.

Thanked by 1deepsgo
  • @totally_not_banned said: Well, it might help if you'd tell us why you would be looking for alternatives to start with. If Netcup is performing well it doesn't seem worth the effort to shop around. They are known to be extremely reliable after all very much guaranteeing that you can count on them for many years to come.

Drunk Mexican seems to get a lot of love lately but in comparison to Netcup they are still very much in their baby phase. If reliability is the metric here Netcup wins this without trying (not that this would imply Avoro being unreliable but Netcup simply plays in a different League).

>

I want to test more servers, and there are two different projects. 1st, it will be hosted on Netcup, and 2nd, I would like to try a new one.

• @labze said: I can see you've tried getting on with Hetzner. If you're interested in their network, you could hop along HostBrr. Currently on offer:

Thank you @labze for this offer but this time I am not looking for Hetzner reseller option, otherwise you're my 1st choice!

• edited January 23

@deepsgo said:

@totally_not_banned said: Well, it might help if you'd tell us why you would be looking for alternatives to start with. If Netcup is performing well it doesn't seem worth the effort to shop around. They are known to be extremely reliable after all very much guaranteeing that you can count on them for many years to come.

>

I want to test more servers, and there are two different projects. 1st, it will be hosted on Netcup, and 2nd, I would like to try a new one.

Fair enough. I'd still stick to what has proven to work though. Less time needed for evaluation of / fiddling with different systems means more time for your project after all.

Thanked by 1deepsgo