Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm Looking for VPS reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm Looking for VPS reseller

Looking for VPS services in any state of the USA with the following specifications:

• 1GB RAM
  • 1 Core CPU
  • 10-15GB Storage
  • 1Gbps Port Speed
  • 20TB Monthly Bandwidth

We require 100-200 VPS instances meeting these criteria. Please respond only if you can provide API access and specify your best pricing.

Comments

• I thiiink @SmartHost should be able to help.

• avoid shitshow like calin, provider better avoid crypto for these kind of stuff.

• @ScreenReader said:
    avoid shitshow like calin, provider better avoid crypto for these kind of stuff.

noted

• MrRetslavMrRetslav Member, Host Rep

@mdrakibulislam said:
    Looking for VPS services in any state of the USA with the following specifications:

• 1GB RAM
    • 1 Core CPU
    • 10-15GB Storage
    • 1Gbps Port Speed
    • 20TB Monthly Bandwidth

We require 100-200 VPS instances meeting these criteria. Please respond only if you can provide API access and specify your best pricing.

If you ever want EU let us know ;)

• @SmartHost has reseller pool in many USA places

• DartNodeDartNode Member, Patron Provider

I think we have what you need, located in Houston, Texas. Can you let me know a little bit more about what you require from the API access?

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

We can provide what's required. Please share what you need regarding API request.

Thanks!

• @DartNode said:
    I think we have what you need, located in Houston, Texas. Can you let me know a little bit more about what you require from the API access?

API need so user can access it from my website

• @rsk said:
    We can provide what's required. Please share what you need regarding API request.

Thanks!

• DartNodeDartNode Member, Patron Provider

@mdrakibulislam said:

@DartNode said:

We can get that set up for you. IPV4+IPV6 1GB ram, 1 core, 10gb storage, 1gbps port, and unlimited bandwidth. It would be $3/month per instance. Would you need all of the instances at once or will it be a ramp over time?

• @jfreak53 Microtronix

• @DartNode said:

@mdrakibulislam said:

@DartNode said:

We can get that set up for you. IPV4+IPV6 1GB ram, 1 core, 10gb storage, 1gbps port, and unlimited bandwidth. It would be $3/month per instance. Would you need all of the instances at once or will it be a ramp over time?

Share your Skype or whatsapp on message

• tothosttothost Member, Patron Provider

@mdrakibulislam said: ces in any state of the USA with the following spe

@mdrakibulislam said:

• 1GB RAM
    • 1 Core CPU
    • 10-15GB Storage
    • 1Gbps Port Speed
    • 20TB Monthly Bandwidth

How about Vietnam VPS (Asia Area)?

• hostthebesthostthebest Member, Patron Provider

@mdrakibulislam said:

• 1GB RAM
    • 1 Core CPU
    • 10-15GB Storage
    • 1Gbps Port Speed
    • 20TB Monthly Bandwidth

We can do this for 2.50 per VPS in Utah or LA. By default we provide IPv4 and IPv6 /64 with unmetered bandwidth. SSD or NVMe storage depending on node and we generally will provide access to at least 2 cores. Dallas is an option depending on what storage option is acceptable. We have SAS drives there. Also we can provide API access via SolusVM. Happy to discuss if you haven’t made a decision

• @hostthebest said:

@mdrakibulislam said:

• 1GB RAM
    • 1 Core CPU
    • 10-15GB Storage
    • 1Gbps Port Speed
    • 20TB Monthly Bandwidth

We can do this for 2.50 per VPS in Utah or LA. By default we provide IPv4 and IPv6 /64 with unmetered bandwidth. SSD or NVMe storage depending on node and we generally will provide access to at least 2 cores. Dallas is an option depending on what storage option is acceptable. We have SAS drives there. Also we can provide API access via SolusVM. Happy to discuss if you haven’t made a decision

i sent email

• woodster050woodster050 Member, Host Rep

I would Recommend Fyfeweb, they'd have to do a custom plan and stuff but they should be able to help

Fyfeweb

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited February 2

@shruub said:
    I thiiink @SmartHost should be able to help.

Yes, we are set up for this exactly, standard SolusVM reseller API.
    The only issue I see is 20TB/month per VPS is excessive, especially if you are needing 100-200 VPS each with a 20TB allocation.
    It almost feels like an attempt to get away with huge bandwidth usage that would cost excessively if done via other service methods....like 10-20Gbps usage probably overall.
    If you really don't need that much bandwidth, then lower the requested TB per VPS, and then this would be easier to fill.

~ SMARTHOST

Thanked by 1shruub