Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Current ovh instance of GST ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Current ovh instance of GST ?

mgcAnamgcAna Member, Host Rep

OVH h as done it again, they had earlier said that Indian customers need to pay GST on reverse charge mechanism if they are registered tax entity in India, means pay tax yourself directly to Indian Govt. for product we buy from them. So for every 100$ spent with OVH, pay 18$ of GST yourself.

Last month, updated GST in ovh account, now their billing say customer is not required to pay GST on reverse charge mechanism, instead pay 10% tds for total invoice amount and its not their liability.

Can any provider with GST and buying product from OVH help here?

Comments

• mgcAnamgcAna Member, Host Rep

So, if they had done on RCM based, tax liability should have been visible on GSTR-2B section on GST portal. There is nothing there. And their bill are saying no need to pay GST anymore.

@OVH_APAC, please clarify.

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

Hello @mgcAna , thanks for tagging me, I'm checking with my tax department and will get back to you. Feel free to send your question to our support team via your control panel too.