Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About rent /24 ipv4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

About rent /24 ipv4

I want to rent an IPv4/24, and the data center says that all I need to provide a LOA. This is my first time renting an IP, and I have no experience with it. I am not a company, so I cannot use IPXO.It is best to modify the geo location to Hong Kong, and it would be best if USDT payment method is supported.Thanks a lot.

Comments

• hyena56hyena56 Member
    edited January 20

You need to get LOA from your dedicated server provider. You cannot set it to Hong Kong as IPXO depends on routing, however if your dedicated server is on HK location then it can update accordingly or else you can find pre-reconfigured APNIC, which location is HK from IPXO but best bet is it will just be geolocated on the original location of your provider in just a matter of time. Try Cloudie Networks but not sure if they have APNIC and just RIPE or there is dedicated thread here for IP renting/lease blocks on LET. And I am not sure if they require business document but I think some other form of identification should suffice

• @hyena56 said:
    You need to get LOA from your dedicated server provider. You cannot set it to Hong Kong as IPXO depends on routing, however if your dedicated server is on HK location then it can update accordingly or else you can find pre-reconfigured APNIC, which location is HK from IPXO but best bet is it will just be geolocated on the original location of your provider in just a matter of time

Thanks,but my dedicated server is located in hk.But ipxo only accept company,i'm not a company.

• @saobilin said:

@hyena56 said:
    You need to get LOA from your dedicated server provider. You cannot set it to Hong Kong as IPXO depends on routing, however if your dedicated server is on HK location then it can update accordingly or else you can find pre-reconfigured APNIC, which location is HK from IPXO but best bet is it will just be geolocated on the original location of your provider in just a matter of time

Thanks,but my dedicated server is located in hk.But ipxo only accept company,i'm not a company.

Ahhh! Then better ask for LOA first from your dedi provider as it may take time (depends on your provider) then as me and RIYAD said try to post on the thread (he provided the link) someone can help you there

Thanked by 1saobilin
  • LeviLevi Member

For how cheap it is possible to rent /24 nowadays?

This discussion has been closed.