Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Dedicated Server under 50$ in Asia/Singapore
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Dedicated Server under 50$ in Asia/Singapore

Seek advice on dedicated or baremetal server providers in Asia or Singapore that are priced below $50 usd

Comments

• @pramudika said:
    Seek advice on dedicated or baremetal server providers in Asia or Singapore that are priced below $50 usd

OVH is your best bet with that budget. If not, you can try Contabo for VPS.

• Lu5ckLu5ck Member

Not possible, singapore is not europe. They won't run a dedi for $50 when the rack cost thousands per month.

• LeifurGunnarssonLeifurGunnarsson Member, Host Rep

We have this in stock in Tokyo, JP for $139.99/mo: https://portal.tempest.net/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0.

Can't do $50 I'm afraid, bandwidth pricing is ridiculous in APAC/East Asia. This does come with 10Gbps of unmetered bandwidth.

The same config is also available in Singapore sometimes but is currently out of stock.

If you have any questions feel free to ping me or contact our sales team.

• You can go to Indonesian web hosting forum, there are some good offers there

• OVH during a sale. Their RISE-APAC servers go down to $45/mo.

• @masiqbal said:
    You can go to Indonesian web hosting forum, there are some good offers there

Im from indonesia😅, do u recomend any provider under $50?

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@pramudika said:

@masiqbal said:
    You can go to Indonesian web hosting forum, there are some good offers there

Im from indonesia😅, do u recomend any provider under $50?

$50 will be hard also what specification you are looking for?

• Check AsiaServerHost