Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Europe VPS + Additional IPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Europe VPS + Additional IPs

mhmd94mhmd94 Member
edited January 18 in Requests

Hello,

I am looking for a VPS with

min. 2 GB RAM and 20 GB disk space , 2v CPU
1 Gbit/s network port, minimum of 5 TB traffic monthly
with the ability to purchase min. 4 additional IP addresses ( no more than 1 USD for each IP )
must run Ubuntu 22.04
budget for the machine alone 6 USD

anyone knows a place ?

Comments

• tentortentor Member, Host Rep

@mhmd94 said: And around 3-4 times a month I might need the supplier to replace some of the IP addresses( no illegal activities tho )

If you are doing this for VPN, you should mention it explicitly.

Thanked by 1host_c
  • i hope u find something with your budget

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Member
    edited January 18

@mhmd94 said:
    Hello,

I am looking for a VPS with

min. 2 GB RAM and 20 GB disk space , 2v CPU
    1 Gbit/s network port, minimum of 5 TB traffic monthly
    with the ability to purchase min. 4 additional IP addresses ( no more than 1 USD for each IP )
    must run Ubuntu 22.04
    budget for the machine alone 6 USD

And around 3-4 times a month I might need the supplier to replace some of the IP addresses( no illegal activities tho )

anyone knows a place ?

Hello,

2 vCores CPU - C1V Basic
    2GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    20GB SSD
    5TB @ 1Gbps
    4 IPv4, 1 IPv6
    Ubuntu 22.04

$9/mo VAT incl.
    You cannot change IPv4s after ordered. You can order additionals.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@tentor said:

@mhmd94 said: And around 3-4 times a month I might need the supplier to replace some of the IP addresses( no illegal activities tho )

Sounds like email marketing of “No 1 SEO services”, so good service that no one be able to find their website 😂😂😂😂

edited January 18

@WebProject said:

@tentor said:

Sounds like email marketing of “No 1 SEO services”, so good service that no one be able to find their website 😂😂😂😂

I am unsure where did you find that SEO stuff but I would agree this is pretty suspicious request.

• @tentor said:

yep it is, no illegal activities involved and since traffic is going through it IPs might get blocked by firewalls in countries doing filtering.

@mhmd94 said:

@tentor said:

yep it is, no illegal activities involved and since traffic is going through it IPs might get blocked by firewalls in countries doing filtering.

Most providers won't allow you blacklisting lots of their IPs, even due to censorship.

Thanked by 1host_c
  • @tentor said:

@mhmd94 said:

@tentor said:

Most providers won't allow you blacklisting lots of their IPs, even due to censorship.

as I said, we don't do illegal activities to get the IPs blacklisted, they just get filtered for a couple of days in countries we are giving service in their firewall.

@mhmd94 said:

@tentor said:

@mhmd94 said:

@tentor said:

as I said, we don't do illegal activities to get the IPs blacklisted, they just get filtered for a couple of days in countries we are giving service in their firewall.

If this is a case, get a /24 block at IPXO and get a provider with BYOIP.

• @tentor said:

@mhmd94 said:

@tentor said:

@mhmd94 said:

@tentor said:

If this is a case, get a /24 block at IPXO and get a provider with BYOIP.

I will check it out thanks ;)

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 18

@tentor said: If this is a case, get a /24 block at IPXO and get a provider with BYOIP.

IPXO will kick them out the 5'th abuse mail they get.

@mhmd94

Care to enlighten us the providers what is that you do, in some detail?

As sub 9 USD + a few IP's do smell like abuse.

EDIT:

How come IPV4 and not IPV6 ( /64 )

• @mhmd94 said:

@tentor said:

Then you could just order our VPN UNLIMITED.
    We provide this (one quantity = one profile = one simultaneous connection)

Unlimited Monthly Data - No need to worry about data limits each month.
    High-Speed Connection - Enjoy seamless web surfing with super-fast 10Gbit/s uplink servers.
    Network Optimizer - Optimize your latencies with our low latency network.
    IP Address - Access a shared pool of IPv4 addresses (/32 NAT) and enjoy the IPv6 address (/128 Static).
    Wireguard Protocol - We use Wireguard for lightning-fast and secure connections.

You can ask us for dedicated IPv4 address on it :) (already available on the order form)

Please let me know how many required VPN profiles so I'll offer you an interesting quote.

@host_c said: IPXO will kick them out the 5'th abuse mail they get.

They claim no abuse happen, although they are from restrictive country like China/Turkmenistan or something similar.

Thanked by 1host_c
  • @host_c said: Care to enlighten us the providers what is that you do, in some detail?

>
    it is for VPN, we are giving service in Iran and the government has been restrictive recently towards VPN, so we gotta use load balancing ( additional IPs ) for the customers to connect to our server, so the traffic is not going through only one IP address ;)

Thanked by 2host_c mxmla
  • RHCHostingRHCHosting Member, Host Rep

@mhmd94 , have a look at our plans on www.rhc-hosting.com

• AthorioAthorio Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 19

Feel free to use us, we are a perfect fit.

Except for the IPs, drop me a pm, we can arrange there something ;).. We already hosting some iran people.

• Contabo is a web hosting provider that offers VPS hosting and additional IP addresses in Germany and several other European countries. Their VPS solutions come with powerful CPUs, high-performance SSDs, and the option to add extra IP addresses. To select the best provider, consider the cost of the VPS solution, the location of the data center, the features of the hosting package, and the reputation of the provider in the market. Additionally, check for customer reviews and feedback to ensure that the web hosting pro

Thanked by 1davide
  • 2.5 GB KVM VPS (Black Friday 2023) of Racknerd
    Black Friday 2023
    2.5 GB KVM VPS (Black Friday 2023)$25.49 USD
    » Extra IPv4: +4 Extra IP$48.00 USD
    » RAM: 2.5 GB RAM (Included)$0.00 USD
    » CPU Cores: 2 CPU Cores (Included)$0.00 USD
    » Operating System: AlmaLinux OS 8$0.00 USD
    » Location: Strasbourg, France (Test IP: 45.95.173.2)$5.99 USD
    total $79.48 USD annually
    maybe you can try this?

• @ITivan80 said:
    Contabo is a web hosting provider that offers VPS hosting and additional IP addresses in Germany and several other European countries. Their VPS solutions come with powerful CPUs, high-performance SSDs, and the option to add extra IP addresses. To select the best provider, consider the cost of the VPS solution, the location of the data center, the features of the hosting package, and the reputation of the provider in the market. Additionally, check for customer reviews and feedback to ensure that the web hosting pro

Your copypasta is undercooked

• @lewellyn said: Your copypasta is undercooked

ChatGPT, demo version.

Thanked by 1lewellyn
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 19

@tentor said:

@WebProject said:

@tentor said:

I am unsure where did you find that SEO stuff but I would agree this is pretty suspicious request.

I do get such SEO shit service emails on daily basis to my personal email even I haven’t used it for anything business related