Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GPU server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GPU server

Hi guys , I am looking for some GPU servers located in US datacenter with a price of around US$100/month. Do you have any recommendations? Thanks

Comments

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited January 18

@aemonwill said:
    Hi guys , I am looking for some GPU servers located in US datacenter with a price of around US$100/month. Do you have any recommendations? Thanks

WholesaleInternet or Nocix

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
  • @stefeman said:

@aemonwill said:

Thanks Stefeman
    I contacted Nocix and they are out of stock.

• @aemonwill said:

@stefeman said:

@aemonwill said:

Thanks Stefeman
    I contacted Nocix and they are out of stock.

Could EU be ok if you can't find anything?

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@Erisa said:
    @lentro

Thanks for the mention!

@aemonwill Would any of these machines work? https://marketplace.tensordock.com/deploy

You can grab a 1070 VM for as little as $0.05/hour, and with adequate CPU/RAM that would definitely fit within your $100/mo budget (although the lowest level machines might already be rented out).

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@aemonwill said:

Like most providers, a lot of our stuff has been locked up due to GPU demand lately. But we do have 1 or 2 of these left that never got added to inventory accidentally. Well below your budget:

• Intel Xeon Scalable Gold CPU [8 vCPU] (up to 4.2 GHz)
    • 30GB DDR4
    • 960GB Dedicated Private SSD (~890GiB usable)
    • 100TB @ 10Gbps
    • $75/mo Only: $50/mo (limited supply)
    • ORDER LINK: https://get.crunchbits.com/order/lblk-gpu-vds/109
    • COUPON CODE: earlyrtx3070

This will give you a pretty beefy RTX 3070 VDS with all dedicated resources (even down to the disk) at ~$0.06 to $0.07c/hr

Aside from that, only other thing available instantly are A6000's but much higher price-point.

Thanked by 1Erisa