Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a cheap VPS in Albania
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a cheap VPS in Albania

Hi.
I need a vps in Albania. I don't need high resources at the moment but maybe later. But need it to be cheap.

Regards

Comments

• Thanks so much. But is there any cheaper plans somewhere else? I checked and the lowest is €5.

• Albania is a nice country i suggest you go there one day really nice nature, nice people. yes you should go.

Thanked by 2Weirdjey AlbaHost
  • davidedavide Member
    edited January 17

The closest offers at lower prices are in central / eastern europe. Or italy thru the undersea cable, if you dare.

Edit: thanks for the upvote :) Living in this country I've realized that every time I leave the house and drive / walk somewhere I could compile a list of all the broken / dysfunctional infrastructures that I stumble upon, literally and metaphorically, which a genuine, non-feigning idiot would have gotten right at the first try. There is method in this madness.

• @WhiteRoseG said:
    Albania is a nice country i suggest you go there one day really nice nature, nice people. yes you should go.

Yeah heard it's a beautiful country but now only need a vps from there.

• @davide said:
    The closest offers at lower prices are in central / eastern europe. Or italy thru the undersea cable, if you dare.

Yeah you are right. There are good offers especially in Italy. I've seen some before. I'm looking for them also

• zGatozGato Member
    edited January 17

@AlbaHost that's already been mentioned is the best choice you can get there. Amazing service and staff there. Their servers are not really hosted in Albania but in Germany/Poland (may as well DM them to ask if you can choose).

Most major database companies geolocates in Albania (including MaxMind, DB-IP, ...) with the exception of ipinfo.io as they do ping checks.

Shoot them a DM, maybe you can get something closer to your budget :)

• @zGato said:
    @AlbaHost that's already been mentioned is the best choice you can get there. Amazing service and staff there. Their servers are not really hosted in Albania but in Germany/Poland (may as well DM them to ask if you can choose).

Most major database companies geolocates in Albania (including MaxMind, DB-IP, ...) with the exception of ipinfo.io as they do ping checks.

wow. Thanks dude. It was complete and helpful. Thanks for all this and yes I will DM them to ask about the location and prices.
    I appreciate your favor.
    regards

Thanked by 1zGato
  • @Weirdjey said: now only need a vps from there.

Can you tell us why exactly you made that choice?

• @WhiteRoseG said:
    Albania is a nice country i suggest you go there one day really nice nature, nice people. yes you should go.

Hahaha

• I believe Albahost just uses Mevspace.

Thanked by 2Weirdjey shruub
  • @zGato said:

Thanks for telling me to contact them. I did and they offered a good price.
    Thank you <3

Thanked by 1zGato
  • @concept said:
    I believe Albahost just uses Mevspace.

Mevspace's prices are so high and not worth it at all

• Guys I got the server from Albahost. They offered an amazing price to me and also they have wonderful support. They answer so fast and polite. and the server is working great.
    I think you guys can consider using their servers. If you DM them like me, They offer a good deal.This was my real experience with them.

Thanked by 3lewellyn 0xC7 AlbaHost
  • @Weirdjey said:
    Guys I got the server from Albahost. They offered an amazing price to me and also they have wonderful support. They answer so fast and polite. and the server is working great.
    I think you guys can consider using their servers. If you DM them like me, They offer a good deal.This was my real experience with them.

It's always wonderful to hear a happy success story on LET! Congratulations on finding yourself a new home!

Thanked by 2AlbaHost Weirdjey
  • zGatozGato Member
    edited January 19

@Weirdjey said:
    Guys I got the server from Albahost. They offered an amazing price to me and also they have wonderful support. They answer so fast and polite. and the server is working great.

Both servers with them that I have are rock solid. They always announce maintenances beforehand and overall, you get more than what you pay for. I've not had a single issue since I first got it (July) and provided me a test server for me to try them out :)

I'll most likely.post a review once I get a few more months of usage. I'm not getting anything for reviewing nor commenting on them but it's my true opinion from :heart:

• @zGato said:

@Weirdjey said:

Both servers with them that I have are rock solid. They always announce maintenances beforehand and overall, you get more than what you pay for. I've not had a single issue since I first got it (July) and provided me a test server for me to try them out :)

I'll most likely.post a review once I get a few more months of usage. I'm not getting anything for reviewing nor commenting on them but it's my true opinion from :heart:

Honestly, I had never actually considered hosting in Albania. This thread has made me consider it in the future.

Now if only they could provide something similar to what I need right now. (It's not even fair to ask them since it's such a sliver of a machine tbh. Next time they're on my list though!)

Thanked by 1AlbaHost
  • zGatozGato Member

@lewellyn said:

@zGato said:

@Weirdjey said:

Honestly, I had never actually considered hosting in Albania. This thread has made me consider it in the future.

Now if only they could provide something similar to what I need right now. (It's not even fair to ask them since it's such a sliver of a machine tbh. Next time they're on my list though!)

I mean, they just GeoAlbania their servers, but they're truly in Poland/Germany so if you don't want to use it as a VPN/Proxy you should be fine

• I mean, they just GeoAlbania their servers, but they're truly in Poland/Germany so if you don't want to use it as a VPN/Proxy you should be fine

I am using it as a VPN. It is working great. No problem.
    The reason I got it, was to get rid of every single ads on youtube since I watch it for 1-2 hours a day. It is working great. So yes, for VPN/Proxy you can consider it.

Thanked by 1AlbaHost
  • If you want to use Albanian Server as VPN, I recommend Mullvad
    Mullvad has Albanian Server
    https://mullvad.net/en
    https://mullvad.net/en/servers

Thanked by 1Weirdjey
  • zGatozGato Member

@Weirdjey said:

I mean, they just GeoAlbania their servers, but they're truly in Poland/Germany so if you don't want to use it as a VPN/Proxy you should be fine

I am using it as a VPN. It is working great. No problem.
    The reason I got it, was to get rid of every single ads on youtube since I watch it for 1-2 hours a day. It is working great. So yes, for VPN/Proxy you can consider it.

I do also use them for Twitch and YouTube hahaha. Enjoy :)

• @Porlam said:
    If you want to use Albanian Server as VPN, I recommend Mullvad
    Mullvad has Albanian Server
    https://mullvad.net/en
    https://mullvad.net/en/servers

Thanks it was good. But I guess I'm going self host for VPN and more. Thanos

• GhtGht Member
    edited January 19

You have no other options except with @AlbaHost , https://albahost.net they are the cheapest and stable.

Thanked by 2AlbaHost Weirdjey