Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM VPS NVME GEN-5 | L.A & DALLAS | DDR5 - DEDI CPU | 10G | UNLIMITED BW | LUCKY FREE #1 YEAR - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM VPS NVME GEN-5 | L.A & DALLAS | DDR5 - DEDI CPU | 10G | UNLIMITED BW | LUCKY FREE #1 YEAR

Comments

• 0xC70xC7 Member

for 5x free vps 4 GB KVM EPYC 1yr
    Count me in :p

• A very good product

• Good deal.

• AI

• @IKIHOST Invoice #12119686 Am I a lucky person?

• Nice offer

• EurekaEureka Member
    edited January 18

control panel→network:

Network Traffic used 0.8%
    121.03 GB of 15000 GB

Speed (inbound): 240 Mbps
    Speed (outbound): 240 Mbps

The bandwidth of my machine is a little low.Is this common in the control panel?

• Thanks for the offers and good luck to everyone!

• Nice Deal

• senossenos Member

OK

• No favorite/favourite word.

• plz help me update to unmetered bandwidth.Invoice #12119686 @IKIHOST

• Please double storage capacity.Invoice #12119691

• @IKIHOST said:

@wangqing said:
    Is China optimizing its routes?

Yes, you can test ping ip provided los angeles

Is Dallas China's optimized route?

• @wangqing said:

@IKIHOST said:

@wangqing said:

Ping is jittery, but SSH is smooth

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member, Patron Provider

@Eureka said:

@wangqing said:

@IKIHOST said:

@wangqing said:

We don't have issue for los Angeles location. If you can show the results of traceroute to our support via support ticket, it will simplify and speed up network investigations to Chinese locations

• EurekaEureka Member
    edited January 18

@IKIHOST said:

@Eureka said:

@wangqing said:

@IKIHOST said:

@wangqing said:

We don't have issue for los Angeles location. If you can show the results of traceroute to our support via support ticket, it will simplify and speed up network investigations to Chinese locations

The network connection doesn't matter to me, because it's really nice, but my machine(#12120231)now has a poor bandwidth of 240Mbps (in and out in the control panel is 240Mbps instead of 1Gbps or 10Gbps), which makes me sad

1g port will get real download and upload speed average 100-150MB/s on shared port.

@Eureka said:
    The network connection doesn't matter to me, because it's really nice, but my machine(#12120231) now has a miserable 240Mbps bandwidth, which makes me sad

• @IKIHOST said:
    1g port will get real download and upload speed average 100-150MB/s on shared port.

@Eureka said:
    The network connection doesn't matter to me, because it's really nice, but my machine(#12120231) now has a miserable 240Mbps bandwidth, which makes me sad

No, you didn't understand me: the control panel shows that my bandwidth is only 240Mbps, not 1000Mbps or 10000Mbps

• @IKIHOST My VPS failed to start

• @IKIHOST said:

@Eureka said:

s2Wq2.jpeg
    I think there is something wrong here. My bandwidth should not be 240Mbps, but 10000Mbps @15T

like this:

s20nj.jpeg

@Eureka said:

@IKIHOST said:

@Eureka said:

s2Wq2.jpeg
    I think there is something wrong here. My bandwidth should not be 240Mbps, but 10000Mbps @15T

like this:

s20nj.jpeg

Since you are requesting support here rather than through the support channels we provide, please show me order number or vps id.

• @IKIHOST said: All you have to do is comment on this thread with your favorite word and you’ll be entered into giveaways. Unique and different comments will give you more chances to get lucky.

I don't understand that, do you want me to comment different favorite word every time? Like does your favorite word change daily or something?

Favorite word: FREE ;')

• Salt Lake City-ryzen7950x,Are you already migrating a new node?

• Favorite word: fat chicken

• EurekaEureka Member
    edited January 18

@IKIHOST said:

@Eureka said:

@IKIHOST said:

@Eureka said:

s2Wq2.jpeg

like this:

s20nj.jpeg

Since you are requesting support here rather than through the support channels we provide, please show me order number or vps id.

thanks!

@Eureka said:

thanks!

Correction done.

@JabJab said:

@IKIHOST said: All you have to do is comment on this thread with your favorite word and you’ll be entered into giveaways. Unique and different comments will give you more chances to get lucky.

I don't understand that, do you want me to comment different favorite word every time? Like does your favorite word change daily or something?

Favorite word: FREE ;')

Whatever you think means a lot :#

• I want double storage capacity
    Invoice #12120242
    Thanks

• free free free