Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM VPS NVME GEN-5 | L.A & DALLAS | DDR5 - DEDI CPU | 10G | UNLIMITED BW | LUCKY FREE #1 YEAR - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM VPS NVME GEN-5 | L.A & DALLAS | DDR5 - DEDI CPU | 10G | UNLIMITED BW | LUCKY FREE #1 YEAR

Comments

• zanzan Member

@IKIHOST

Invoice #12120696
    Please double my storage.
    Makasih gan.

It's been a week I still haven't received the storage upgrade.

• @IKIHOST said:
    @aiboboxx Do you have open ticket regarding bandwidth issue? If our support unable to fix your issue or not provide support for your issue, you may comment here, but if our support already working on your issue here it's not for best support.

Can you honestly tell everyone that what you call 1G Unmetered is actually more than 10000G and the speed is limited to 6250kB/s?

• @aiboboxx said:

@IKIHOST said:
    @aiboboxx Do you have open ticket regarding bandwidth issue? If our support unable to fix your issue or not provide support for your issue, you may comment here, but if our support already working on your issue here it's not for best support.

Can you honestly tell everyone that what you call 1G Unmetered is actually more than 10000G and the speed is limited to 6250kB/s?

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member

@aiboboxx said:

@aiboboxx said:

@IKIHOST said:

We do not aim to impose any restrictions, as we have come across an issue with the VPS control panel system. It is worth noting that our technician has effectively resolved the problem.

We are aware that you need instant time to open the limit that occurs, but unfortunately it takes a little time to resolve this problem. We really appreciate your patience, and thank you for trying our service.

• nyamenknyamenk Member

A> @ailice said:

Since you know about bahasa indonesia.
    Is there any sight to implement indonesian payment like QRIS / Digital Wallet / Local bank in future? It would be great since it less hassle for me :D

Indeed, he's from Central Java Indonesia

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member

@nyamenk said:
    A> @ailice said:

Since you know about bahasa indonesia.
    Is there any sight to implement indonesian payment like QRIS / Digital Wallet / Local bank in future? It would be great since it less hassle for me :D

Indeed, he's from Central Java Indonesia

Will be done today for local payment

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member

@zan said:
    @IKIHOST

Invoice #12120696
    Please double my storage.
    Makasih gan.

It's been a week I still haven't received the storage upgrade.

My apologies bro, double disk added, a reboot required

• @jeffsartem said:
    Invoice 12120092
    Double storage, kthx

@IKIHOST
    Please help, as I've been waiting almost a week and cannot start using this server there's enough space.

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member

@jeffsartem said:

@jeffsartem said:
    Invoice 12120092
    Double storage, kthx

@IKIHOST
    Please help, as I've been waiting almost a week and cannot start using this server there's enough space.

Let me check your issue

• @IKIHOST said:

@jeffsartem said:

@jeffsartem said:
    Invoice 12120092
    Double storage, kthx

@IKIHOST

Let me check your issue

Thanks but still no change on the double storage offer. Once the storage is doubled, I will start using the vps.

• 63679316367931 Member

欲火中烧报价

• SpotifySpotify Member

he familiar process: lottery -> waiting -> disappointment.

• Nice offer

• adef_1adef_1 Member

Wow, great deals.

• I envy your chicken.

• lan2023lan2023 Member

Invoice #12120154

• VPS can't be opened again

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member

@wangqing said:
    VPS can't be opened again

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thanks for being patient. The issue with your VPS occurred due to a technical error that happened after the IP change. But don't worry, we've fixed it now.

• Do we have backup?

• @jeffsartem said:

@IKIHOST said:

@jeffsartem said:

@jeffsartem said:
    Invoice 12120092
    Double storage, kthx

@IKIHOST

Let me check your issue

Thanks but still no change on the double storage offer. Once the storage is doubled, I will start using the vps.

Hello, is anyone working at customer service?

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member

@jeffsartem said:

@jeffsartem said:

@IKIHOST said:

@jeffsartem said:

@jeffsartem said:
    Invoice 12120092
    Double storage, kthx

@IKIHOST

Let me check your issue

Hello, is anyone working at customer service?

Just wait if since not urgent issue. Double storage bonus on queue.

Thank you for your patience

• lan2023lan2023 Member

@lan2023 said:
    Invoice #12120154
    When will my vps be online?

• tinccotincco Member

Invoice #12120181 please Double storage

• tinccotincco Member
    edited March 21

@tincco said:
    Invoice #12120181 please Double storage

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member

@lan2023 said:

@lan2023 said:
    Invoice #12120154
    When will my vps be online?

You need to install os first to use vps. If you need help installing os, please open support ticket and provide os as you want.

• Invoice #12120076 double storage plz.

• wainowaino Member

Hope to get free VPS

• hey there, all the servers, management panel and even your website is down right now and i have no way to contact you even. how i could rely on you. please response on my comment.

• @meow1337 said:
    hey there, all the servers, management panel and even your website is down right now and i have no way to contact you even. how i could rely on you. please response on my comment.

its up now

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member

@meow1337 said:
    hey there, all the servers, management panel and even your website is down right now and i have no way to contact you even. how i could rely on you. please response on my comment.

This issue not all server bro, just our Dallas location urgent maintenance.

Thanked by 1ali2mdj