Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 5900x London Dedicated Server 2x1TB NVME and 30 IPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 5900x London Dedicated Server 2x1TB NVME and 30 IPs

I am looking for Dedicated Server for vms specification are:

5900x London Be specific Server Location
128GB DDR4 RAM 3200Mhz
2x1TB NVME or 2x2TB NVME

Location London and network speed 1GBPS or 10GBPS

Budget $110 or Pound 99

Additional IP addresses required 30. All are used to create VMs Cost per IP should not more than $1-$1.3

Total budget with IP is $145-155

Comments

• ehabehab Member

did you try Clouvider

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

Clouvider, but its budget is low

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • https://pebblehost.com/dedicated/

Solid provider and around your price point.

Thanked by 1dann00
  • amarcamarc Veteran

Clouvider does not offer desktop CPU's AFAIK

• looking for exactly in london with exact configuration and pricing. Since we need yearly 5-6 this machines.

• @codecreator said:
    looking for exactly in london with exact configuration and pricing. Since we need yearly 5-6 this machines.

not going to happen at that price.

• https://ibb.co/y8jq1Qf I already 4 of this machines. Looking for more from different vendor to avoid dependancy on one.

• WhiteRoseGWhiteRoseG Member
    edited January 17

@codecreator said:
    https://ibb.co/y8jq1Qf I already 4 of this machines. Looking for more from different vendor to avoid dependancy on one.

Why do you not share were to buy ? You this kind of person ? In that case we will not help you.

• jayjayjayjay Member, Patron Provider

@codecreator said:

128GB DDR4 RAM 3200Mhz
    2x1TB NVME or 2x2TB NVME

Budget $110 or Pound 99

Additional IP addresses required 30. All are used to create VMs Cost per IP should not more than $1-$1.3

I can provide these in the UK, not specifically London though. Let me know if you’re open to this.

• @WhiteRoseG said:
    Why do you not share were to buy ? You this kind of person ? In that case we will not help you.

its hypere. They advertised on here before.

• conceptconcept Member
    edited January 18

I would look at Veloxserv, but not in London

Although out of your budget and not in London, Fractionservers got some nice Ryzen 7000 series dedis.

• speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider

You won't be able to get this specification in London unless you're really lucky. You have a solid deal from Hypere, likely a loss leader.

The power alone on a machine like this is going to be roughly 0.75-1A 240V, which in London is typically going to set you back £50-£70 per month as a provider. This does not then include the initial investment cost of the hardware, the bandwidth, staff costs or any form of profit margin.

We can do something in London but you're looking at $150-$175 just for the machine, not factoring in the IP addresses. If you struggle to find anything, feel free to reach out.

• @jayjay said:

@codecreator said:

128GB DDR4 RAM 3200Mhz
    2x1TB NVME or 2x2TB NVME

Budget $110 or Pound 99

I can provide these in the UK, not specifically London though. Let me know if you’re open to this.

Thanks for I want exact location London, NY also looking with 2x2TB NMVE

Thanked by 1jayjay
  • @speedypage said:
    You won't be able to get this specification in London unless you're really lucky. You have a solid deal from Hypere, likely a loss leader.

The power alone on a machine like this is going to be roughly 0.75-1A 240V, which in London is typically going to set you back £50-£70 per month as a provider. This does not then include the initial investment cost of the hardware, the bandwidth, staff costs or any form of profit margin.

We can do something in London but you're looking at $150-$175 just for the machine, not factoring in the IP addresses. If you struggle to find anything, feel free to reach out.

with IP i can go upto $160

• AthorioAthorio Member, Patron Provider

if you need this machine in germany, let us know :smile: