Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A controversial situation with the hosting https://rw-hosting.fr/
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A controversial situation with the hosting https://rw-hosting.fr/

Hello LET community. This is not the kind of drama you all love here, but I feel it's necessary to share my situation with you. First and foremost, I need your advice. I rented a server based on 7443p from this hosting provider. An order was paid on 28.12.23, and the server was issued to me on 30.12.23. The server's performance and network satisfied me, meeting the specified parameters. Since I had no prior experience with this hosting provider, it was important for me to test their support as KVM access was not yet provided. On 30.12.23, I submitted a ticket regarding my issue (loss of SSH access), and the support team responded within a couple of hours, resolving my problem. I want to remind you that these were the pre-holiday days, and I was pleasantly surprised.

After consulting with colleagues, I decided to rent two more similar servers. The hosting informed me that 7443p was out of stock and needed to be ordered. They provided an estimated delivery time of 1 week. The hosting also suggested issuing one server based on 7502 as a temporary solution while waiting for the delivery of 7443p. The option of receiving a temporary server 7502 suited me. I then paid for the order for two 7443 servers and waited for the preparation and issuance of the temporary solution 7502.

Several days passed, and I started inquiring about the progress of issuing 7502. I was told that all engineers were busy, and I needed to wait. A couple of days later, I reminded them again. This time I was informed that the agreement to issue 7502 was unilaterally canceled because they had issued this server to another client. I was very surprised by this. Despite my protests and complaints, the support team told me that I should wait as long as it takes for the delivery of 7443 (they refused to refund me), they issued 7502 to another client (so forget about the temporary server), and overall, I should be grateful to them because they have the lowest prices (which is not true) and the best quality of services.

At the moment, my situation looks like this. The deliveries of 7443 have not arrived yet (it's been two weeks instead of the promised one), and the temporary server was not issued to me. The hosting unilaterally changed the agreements after I paid the order. Since I could no longer wait (all deadlines passed, and I needed to launch my project), I had to rent 7443p from another hosting provider. This is how my initially very positive experience with this hosting provider abruptly turned negative.

I need your advice – on this forum, besides regular users, there are likely representatives of hosting providers. How would you assess the hosting provider's behavior? What would you advise me to do in my situation?

P.S. (I am not a native English speaker, so please don't be too harsh on me for any potential mistakes in writing this post.)

Comments

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

That's why you always needs to buy from onevirt.com which best hosting provider :wink:

Jokes apart, which payment method you used?

If you used PayPal and provider didn't honor their commitment then submit a charge back with PayPal, and if you paid using Credit Card then charge back with your bank..

If you paid using BitCoin then I Don think you can do anything to get refund

• Well by law they need to refund you, so if you want to get rid of them just sue them they are a real company based in europe. Since they not even delivered the servers yet there is no service provided yet.

Thanked by 1lzy666
  • @ViridWeb said:
    That's why you always needs to buy from onevirt.com which best hosting provider :wink:

If you used PayPal and provider didn't honor their commitment then submit a charge back with PayPal, and if you paid using Credit Card then charge back with your bank..

lol nice try

@sasslik said:

@ViridWeb said:

lol nice try

Thank you so much for appreciate our effort :tongue:

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • @ViridWeb said:

payments were made using USDT

Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • KudrSergIvKudrSergIv Member
    edited January 17

@WhiteRoseG said:
    Well by law they need to refund you, so if you want to get rid of them just sue them they are a real company based in europe. Since they not even delivered the servers yet there is no service provided yet.

I don't have the time or lawyers for this kind of investigation. I am conflicted, on the one hand, the first server works well and it suits me, on the other hand, the hosting has shown itself to be an unscrupulous company. Perhaps one of the representatives of hosting companies communicates with these guys and better understands what is happening inside the rw-hosting.fr company

• @KudrSergIv said:

@ViridWeb said:

Forget what I say, money gone with the wind.

Thanked by 1ViridWeb

@KudrSergIv said:

@ViridWeb said:

Then there's nothing you can do..

Next time just be more careful

• @ViridWeb said:

@KudrSergIv said:

@ViridWeb said:

:D

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ViridWeb said:

@KudrSergIv said:

@ViridWeb said:

Don't laugh or I will never talk to you again :rage:

• WhiteRoseGWhiteRoseG Member
    edited January 17

@ViridWeb said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ViridWeb said:

@KudrSergIv said:

@ViridWeb said:

Don't laugh or I will never talk to you again :rage:

take a snicker, thats the risk paying not with fiat currency. @KudrSergIv you should come to an agreement with the host, is your best bet.