Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Low Cost 10Gb Unmetered VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Low Cost 10Gb Unmetered VPS

Hi All,

We are currently a private cloud provider based in the London Docklands.

We've run a yearly review of our network and have found we have a substantial amount of unused network capacity.

We're looking at putting up a WHMCS site, and offering 10Gb unmetered VPS' for £10-15 per month/core.

We would be looking at provisioning the VPS' on a Ryzen 5000 host, with 4GB RAM/core and 64GB NVMe disk space.

Would anyone be able to let me know if this would be of interest? Or could anyone provide any suggestions/comments?

Comments

• In other words - We have some leftovers from something from another kitchen. We'll make something out of the leftovers and sell it to you in about this amount. Will you buy it?

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • @jenkki said:
    In other words - We have some leftovers from something from another kitchen. We'll make something out of the leftovers and sell it to you in about this amount. Will you buy it?

Yeah, for some leftovers the price could be lower, don't you think ?

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • @WhiteRoseG said: Yeah, for some leftovers the price could be lower, don't you think ?

First, at least understand what the substance is.

• @jenkki said:

@WhiteRoseG said: Yeah, for some leftovers the price could be lower, don't you think ?

First, at least understand what the substance is.

Bid - $7/year

Thanked by 2shruub host_c
  • 7,05 B)

• bootboot Member

Poll is broken.

• edited January 16

@WarrenHallCilix said:
    £10-15 per month/core.

OP you have the wrong URL. This is lowendtalk. Oilsheiktalk is over there ==>

• If torrent traffic is allowed (private) and equipped with a larger ssd, I estimate it will sell out, at least I will be happy to buy it.

• benchbench Member

@tongtong said:
    If torrent traffic is allowed (private) and equipped with a larger ssd, I estimate it will sell out, at least I will be happy to buy it.

Of course, because in the Docklands there's no rule of law; laws don't apply there, and overall, there's no police presence, it's a haven for pirates.

• Check out @hostaris.

• It would be nice if the price could be lower

• You can lower the RAM and disk and lower the price, if you can $10 a year a lot of people will buy it

Thanked by 1lzy666
  • @tansel said:
    You can lower the RAM and disk and lower the price, if you can $10 a year a lot of people will buy it

yes

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

@WarrenHallCilix said:
    Hi All,

We are currently a private cloud provider based in the London Docklands.

We've run a yearly review of our network and have found we have a substantial amount of unused network capacity.

We're looking at putting up a WHMCS site, and offering 10Gb unmetered VPS' for £10-15 per month/core.

We would be looking at provisioning the VPS' on a Ryzen 5000 host, with 4GB RAM/core and 64GB NVMe disk space.

Would anyone be able to let me know if this would be of interest? Or could anyone provide any suggestions/comments?

Not exactly what you're looking for but maybe @Avoro