Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a budget minecraft server located in India (8GB RAM)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a budget minecraft server located in India (8GB RAM)

Hey I just need a budget 8gb ram India minecraft server as I'll be hosting a practice server.

I don't need any powerful cpu ones, I just need some basic.

Looking for someone who can compete with elixirnode's budget pricing
I'd use them but their support sucks and their panel is so slow.

Comments

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Minecraft need High GHz per core , because Minecraft it's concerted to work at single core

I'm know this because i m work a hobby project to opened a Minecraft server in future

Regards

• Why you want this in India ? Or you only want players from India otherwise you can better look for a country with better connection speeds to the WWW.

• @Calin said:
    Minecraft need High GHz per core , because Minecraft it's concerted to work at single core

I'm know this because i m work a hobby project to opened a Minecraft server in future

Regards

In that case Avoro.eu Ryzen Rootservers Dedicated cores.

• ArrowBoiArrowBoi Member
    edited January 16

@WhiteRoseG said:
    Why you want this in India ? Or you only want players from India otherwise you can better look for a country with better connection speeds to the WWW.

Indian playerbase

I tried singapore but the server died out quick, I know 3 indian youtubers who are ready to promote my server so I chose india.

• @ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:
    Why you want this in India ? Or you only want players from India otherwise you can better look for a country with better connection speeds to the WWW.

Indian playerbase

Can you not Tunnel trough Cloudflare with Zero Trust ?

• @WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

Indian playerbase

huh?

• If you are preparing Minecraft server for Youtubers then remember about DDoS Protection and make a lot of backups.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • @ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

Indian playerbase

huh?

What is Cloudflare Zero Trust tunnel?
    Cloudflare Tunnel is tunneling software that lets you quickly secure and encrypt application traffic to any type of infrastructure, so you can hide your web server IP addresses, block direct attacks, and get back to delivering great applications.

• @Hotmarer said:
    If you are preparing Minecraft server for Youtubers then remember about DDoS Protection and make a lot of backups.

Yes I currently pay for a storage vps which I use for 24h backups and I have made this thread to look for an ideal hoster, if I don't find anyone I might have to just go back to elixirnode even tho their panel is super slow.

• @WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

Indian playerbase

huh?

Cloudflare Tunnel is tunneling software that lets you quickly secure and encrypt application traffic to any type of infrastructure, so you can hide your web server IP addresses, block direct attacks, and get back to delivering great applications.

don't complicate things, I made this thread cuz I'm looking for a minecraft server based india. If you're not offering anything I'd appreciate it if you could move on.

• @ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

Indian playerbase

huh?

don't complicate things, I made this thread cuz I'm looking for a minecraft server based india. If you're not offering anything I'd appreciate it if you could move on.

Life is not that easy :wink:

• @WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

Indian playerbase

huh?

Bros quoting

• @ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

Indian playerbase

huh?

Bros quoting

Why you don't put all the questions in 1 thread that is easier and keeps this forum alot cleaner, because I remember you already got some threads about Minecraft. I also think somebody else asked the same thing.

edited January 16

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

Indian playerbase

huh?

Bros quoting

Why you don't put all the questions in 1 thread that is easier and keeps this forum alot cleaner, because I remember you already got some threads about Minecraft. I also think somebody else asked the same thing.

1. This is my first thread on Minecraft
    2. What do you mean all questions? are you seriously acting like this on purpose or are you really dumb? Have you even looked at my previous thread's date? I haven't created a thread since last year (2 weeks).
    3. Also this thread has no relation to any of my previous threads which were completely related to opening a hosting service while this thread clearly shows that I wish to run a minecraft server.
    4. Mind your own business

@WhiteRoseG said: I also think somebody else asked the same thing.

Nope,

https://ArrowBoi.hrzn.pics/twOhqiNblb

• ok gonna be honest ur saying "Last year" like its been months, its only been 16 days but yeah i get ur point.

• WhiteRoseGWhiteRoseG Member
    edited January 16

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

Indian playerbase

huh?

Bros quoting

2. What do you mean all questions? are you seriously acting like this on purpose or are you really dumb? Have you even looked at my previous thread's date? I haven't created a thread since last year (2 weeks).
    3. Also this thread has no relation to any of my previous threads which were completely related to opening a hosting service while this thread clearly shows that I wish to run a minecraft server.

Nope,

Lol how old are you ? 12 :p ? Clearly you have no clue what you are doing. I feel sorry for the host that is gonna host this person, good luck with it.

• @itsneil said:
    ok gonna be honest ur saying "Last year" like its been months, its only been 16 days but yeah i get ur point.

:D

edited January 16

@WhiteRoseG said:
    @ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

Indian playerbase

huh?

Bros quoting

Nope,

Lol how old are you ? 12 :p ? Clearly you have no clue what you are doing. I feel sorry for the host that is gonna host this person, good luck with it.

Get Help.

edited January 16

@WhiteRoseG said:
    @ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

Indian playerbase

huh?

Bros quoting

Nope,

how old are you? 4?
    You clearly do not know how to use the forum, you claim that I've created minecraft related forums before and say there are previous threads but clearly after showing you that you were wrong you probably were speechless enough to try to attack me.

Nice job kid

• Its oke man, good luck with your ventures. :p

• DDoS protection in India is a bit of a hard ask, but if you don't need that you'll probably find some decent options.

• alright well nvm, I'll just go with elixirnode.

• SillyGooseSillyGoose Member
    edited January 16

@ehhthing said:
    DDoS protection in India is a bit of a hard ask, but if you don't need that you'll probably find some decent options.

Take my advice, just geo lock your server so that it only accepts traffic from India and not other countries one of the best way to protect if you don't have DDoS protection available from upstream ;)

Thanked by 1ArrowBoi
  • @WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

Indian playerbase

huh?

That would just increase the latency, right?

• @SillyGoose said:

@ehhthing said:
    DDoS protection in India is a bit of a hard ask, but if you don't need that you'll probably find some decent options.

Take my advice, just geo lock your server so that it only accepts traffic from India and not other countries one of the best way to protect if you don't have DDoS protection available from upstream ;)

This doesn't prevent L4 DDoS, only L7.

• Try ovh India may be they have inbuilt ovh ddos protection just ask them

• @ehhthing said:

@SillyGoose said:

@ehhthing said:

Are you sure?

• @SillyGoose said:

@ehhthing said:

@SillyGoose said:

@ehhthing said:

Are you sure?

Yes. Unless your provider has a L4 firewall on the network perimeter and allows you to configure it for your services and they also have a large port to be able to not get overwhelmed by attacks, you will not be protected from L4 attacks larger than the size of your own port (usually 1Gbps).

• @diwakerd said:
    Try ovh India may be they have inbuilt ovh ddos protection just ask them

The cheapest server OVH currently offers in India is $100/m, far from "budget". They do not currently offer VPS.