Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching VPS and Website hosting with locations:The British Virgin Islands
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I may usually write some blogs, the configuration does not need to be too high, and the price is as low as possible

Comments

• who?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@babywhale said:
    who?

Him.

• @babywhale said:
    who?

?

• @brueggus said:

@babywhale said:
    who?

Him.

:D

• @lzy666 said:
    I may usually write some blogs, the configuration does not need to be too high, and the price is as low as possible

Why do you want this ? For peering it doesn't make sense you can better let everything trough Cloudflare since it's webserver

Thanked by 2MikeA MrRetslav
  • shruubshruub Member
    edited January 16

@WhiteRoseG said:

@lzy666 said:

Why do you want this ? For peering it doesn't make sense you can better let everything trough Cloudflare since it's webserver

I suppose maybe some sort of copyright etc. law. Not sure.

(it would look pretty cool, but other than telegram, I can't remember any asn being based there.)

Edit: but you can look through https://ipinfo.io/countries/vg#section-asns

• Write an email to freshmango.com they mention on their website that they are hosting in BVI

• edited January 16

@shruub said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@lzy666 said:

I suppose maybe some sort of copyright etc. law. Not sure.

(it would look pretty cool, but other than telegram, I can't remember any asn being based there.)

Edit: but you can look through https://ipinfo.io/countries/vg#section-asns

Maybe some kind of gambling advertisements or shady financial services?

Thanked by 1shruub
  • @WhiteRoseG said: Why do you want this

He probably thinks it's the safest place on earth. Or someone told him.

• emghemgh Member

@jenkki said:

@WhiteRoseG said: Why do you want this

It’s Russia.

• @emgh said: It’s Russia.

🖕

• emghemgh Member

@jenkki said:

@emgh said: It’s Russia.

🖕

Jenkkibot

• @emgh said: Jenkkibot

Bump thread?

• emghemgh Member

@jenkki said:

@emgh said: Jenkkibot

Bump thread?

Bump deez nuts

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • @gbzret4d said:
    Write an email to freshmango.com they mention on their website that they are hosting in BVI

Really?

• @WhiteRoseG said:

@lzy666 said:

There may be some legal issues, etc. It would be best if it was over there.

• @lzy666 said:

@gbzret4d said:
    Write an email to freshmango.com they mention on their website that they are hosting in BVI

Really?

https://freshmango.com/it-support-services/website-offshore-hosting/

• @jenkki said:

@WhiteRoseG said: Why do you want this

:p yeah I think this is the case, it was 30 years ago.

• WhiteRoseGWhiteRoseG Member
    edited January 17

@gbzret4d said:

@lzy666 said:

@gbzret4d said:

Really?

https://freshmango.com/it-support-services/website-offshore-hosting/

I remember this picture from a monster template 15 years ago :D

• @emgh said:

@jenkki said:

🖕

Jenkkibot

Wonder how he does it. Get the bot to respond once, then just gpt up some random nonsense.

also, yeah, if you do something not against the russian gov (preferably also not china etc) and it's easy.

• emghemgh Member
    edited January 17

@shruub said:

@emgh said:

@jenkki said:

🖕

Jenkkibot

Wonder how he does it. Get the bot to respond once, then just gpt up some random nonsense.

also, yeah, if you do something not against the russian gov (preferably also not china etc) and it's easy.

In the Russia thread I’ve argued with actual people using Jenkkibot (tuned GPT with examples of Jenkki.)

Here’s how GPT summarized the Jenkki persona (these were also the prompt instructions):

1. Politically Opinionated: The person strongly expresses political opinions, suggesting a deep engagement with geopolitical issues. They seem particularly focused on the dynamics of the Russia-Ukraine conflict and its international implications.
    2. Cynical and Skeptical: There's a pervasive sense of cynicism in their remarks. They frequently question the motives and actions of countries, organizations, and individuals, often suggesting manipulation or hidden agendas.
    3. Selective in Presenting Information: The comments indicate a tendency to selectively present information that supports their viewpoints. This approach often involves highlighting certain facts while omitting or downplaying others that might contradict their narrative.
    4. Biased Perspective: The individual displays a clear bias in their commentary. Their viewpoints are not neutral; they lean towards certain perspectives while being critical of others. This bias is particularly evident in their discussions about geopolitical conflicts and international relations.
    5. Dismissive of Contrary Opinions: They often dismiss opposing viewpoints, sometimes resorting to derogatory language or questioning the credibility of alternative sources. This indicates a strong conviction in their beliefs and a reluctance to engage with differing perspectives.
    6. Tendency Towards Generalization: The person tends to make generalized statements, especially when discussing political and social issues. These generalizations may oversimplify complex situations and overlook nuances.
    7. Focus on Geopolitical Consequences: Many comments reflect a focus on the geopolitical consequences of various actions, indicating an interest in or knowledge of international relations and global politics.
    8. Propensity for Provocative Statements: Some comments are phrased provocatively, possibly to stir debate or challenge prevailing opinions. This suggests a willingness to engage in or spark contentious discussions.
    Thanked by 2shruub bench
  • @emgh said:

@shruub said:

@emgh said:

@jenkki said:

🖕

Jenkkibot

In the Russia thread I’ve argued with actual people using Jenkkibot (tuned GPT with examples of Jenkki.)

Here’s how GPT summarized the Jenkki persona (these were also the prompt instructions):

1. Politically Opinionated: The person strongly expresses political opinions, suggesting a deep engagement with geopolitical issues. They seem particularly focused on the dynamics of the Russia-Ukraine conflict and its international implications.
    2. Cynical and Skeptical: There's a pervasive sense of cynicism in their remarks. They frequently question the motives and actions of countries, organizations, and individuals, often suggesting manipulation or hidden agendas.
    3. Selective in Presenting Information: The comments indicate a tendency to selectively present information that supports their viewpoints. This approach often involves highlighting certain facts while omitting or downplaying others that might contradict their narrative.
    4. Biased Perspective: The individual displays a clear bias in their commentary. Their viewpoints are not neutral; they lean towards certain perspectives while being critical of others. This bias is particularly evident in their discussions about geopolitical conflicts and international relations.
    5. Dismissive of Contrary Opinions: They often dismiss opposing viewpoints, sometimes resorting to derogatory language or questioning the credibility of alternative sources. This indicates a strong conviction in their beliefs and a reluctance to engage with differing perspectives.
    6. Tendency Towards Generalization: The person tends to make generalized statements, especially when discussing political and social issues. These generalizations may oversimplify complex situations and overlook nuances.
    7. Focus on Geopolitical Consequences: Many comments reflect a focus on the geopolitical consequences of various actions, indicating an interest in or knowledge of international relations and global politics.
    8. Propensity for Provocative Statements: Some comments are phrased provocatively, possibly to stir debate or challenge prevailing opinions. This suggests a willingness to engage in or spark contentious discussions.

Making me rethink if I am allowed to reply to this post without static explicitly that I am in fact a tree.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @emgh said: In the Russia thread I’ve argued with actual people using Jenkkibot (tuned GPT with examples of Jenkki.)

Seems emghsurfstrommer had too much today.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @emgh said: Here’s how GPT summarized the Jenkki persona (these were also the prompt instructions):

>Politically Opinionated: The person strongly expresses political opinions, suggesting a deep engagement with geopolitical issues. They seem particularly focused on the dynamics of the Russia-Ukraine conflict and its international implications.
    Cynical and Skeptical: There's a pervasive sense of cynicism in their remarks. They frequently question the motives and actions of countries, organizations, and individuals, often suggesting manipulation or hidden agendas.
    Selective in Presenting Information: The comments indicate a tendency to selectively present information that supports their viewpoints. This approach often involves highlighting certain facts while omitting or downplaying others that might contradict their narrative.
    Biased Perspective: The individual displays a clear bias in their commentary. Their viewpoints are not neutral; they lean towards certain perspectives while being critical of others. This bias is particularly evident in their discussions about geopolitical conflicts and international relations.
    Dismissive of Contrary Opinions: They often dismiss opposing viewpoints, sometimes resorting to derogatory language or questioning the credibility of alternative sources. This indicates a strong conviction in their beliefs and a reluctance to engage with differing perspectives.
    Tendency Towards Generalization: The person tends to make generalized statements, especially when discussing political and social issues. These generalizations may oversimplify complex situations and overlook nuances.
    Focus on Geopolitical Consequences: Many comments reflect a focus on the geopolitical consequences of various actions, indicating an interest in or knowledge of international relations and global politics.
    Propensity for Provocative Statements: Some comments are phrased provocatively, possibly to stir debate or challenge prevailing opinions. This suggests a willingness to engage in or spark contentious discussions.

• emghemgh Member

@jenkki the only context I gave it was your post history xD

• The only context I gave it was: