Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alternative for termius on android
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Alternative for termius on android

Currently I'm using termius on android, just feel there is a better solution than this, what you guys are using on android for SSH connection?
Thanks

Comments

• I use JuiceSSH to connect several of my servers from Android

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

ConnectBot is the classic.
    It's extra convenient if you only use one server regularly, because the desktop widget feature is free.

Thanked by 2jason5545 boot
  • JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

@jason5545 said:
    Currently I'm using termius on android, just feel there is a better solution than this, what you guys are using on android for SSH connection?
    Thanks

We use Termius for our Servers Cant complain about it with the team vault really handy for our team. would be nice to see a opensource or self hosted one you would use. but termius does work very well

Thanked by 1jason5545
  • davidedavide Member
    edited January 16

I used JuiceSSH for a day several years ago. When I came to my senses the following morning, I regretted and changed the SSH password.

Thanked by 1jason5545
  • what you guys are using on android for SSH connection?

openssh from a terminal

Thanked by 2jason5545 tentor
  • My job is selling VPs about two years . Can I imagine I use cell phone 90 % ofy job in all ways with ssh to connect VPs or every thing that needs for work with cloud like create VPs . Game host . Site design. Making robot for connecting to vpn panel. I just use termius and over . Non of apps in android can't be near to termius even in non of the dimensions. In PC mobaxtreem and over . Or simple PowerShell. Or winscp . I use juice ssh for 5 or 7 after find termius I feel so be stupid and why I'm must to use from this shiitiest app juice ssh . Just look at the name or icon . In work progress. Bug bug bug lag . Error . Hang . Crash is it contract with users . Imagine termius remember your command and category them or level up them just you need type first or two of word of one complete & long command it's come up as pop up you just chose it and type so fast , install turbo . Pass all levels with non stopable speed . Just it have a great reduculese deficit thing . When you open in dftp mode and want explorer in folders of Linux operator when you open a file for seeing or editing like interface or hosts or ... After you save it and push back you go out from sftp mode and go to command mode . Think you must again push folders mode and go & go & go find your previous folder or do any thing . I believe totally cell phone is not suitable for explorer in sftp mode in Linux or rdp windows server . A mid progres app can satisfy you about explorer in sftp mode, =POWER ftp@
    This can keep you all of the time in sftp mode and you can do your act better but . A program that can fast explor in Linux is goddamn mobaxtreem in windows. I really love it ❣️

Thanked by 1jason5545
  • Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@yoursunny said: ConnectBot is the classic.

@jason5545 +1 for ConnectBot! Used it for years. No issues. Works great!

Thanked by 1jason5545
  • i use termux btw ;)

Thanked by 2jason5545 tentor
  • juicessh. If there's a foss app then I might switch

Thanked by 1jason5545
  • Termius.

for me, on mobile snippets feature is a must, less typing.

don't know if juicessh has it

• ConnectBot combined with Hacker's Keyboard for extra convenience.

Thanked by 1boot
  • juicessh pro.

• Termius on all platforms 😉

• I use Termux on Android tablet https://termux.dev/en/
    It has much more features than a simple SSH app. You can have a Linux environment with lots of app like git, gcc, node.

Thanked by 2shruub Erisa
  • connectbot, because its free and can generate ssh keys.

• RoyalTS from Royal apps. Just works with several kool features. Bit pricey - but holiday offers are good and recurring.

• I like termius, the only problem I have with it is can't property paste text with multiple lines.

• ErisaErisa Member

I always used Termux. Before that I liked JuiceSSH, but I haven't used it in years so couldn't tell you if its still good.

@davide said:
    I used JuiceSSH for a day several years ago. When I came to my senses the following morning, I regretted and changed the SSH password.

Why did you regret it?

• @jcolideles said:
    I like termius, the only problem I have with it is can't property paste text with multiple lines.

This is my main issue too.

• farsighterfarsighter Member
    edited January 17

I'm looking for a terminal client for Android that supports mouse input (besides termux). Any idea?