Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

self hosted SPF, DKIM, DMARC, blacklist, ... email-validator like mailgenius.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

self hosted SPF, DKIM, DMARC, blacklist, ... email-validator like mailgenius.com

Hi,
is there any good self-hosted or a good (free) alternative to mailgenius.com for automatically checking/monitoring your SPF, DKIM, DMARC, blacklisting, ...?

Comments

• LeviLevi Member

There is script on codecanyon.net . Email validation is very hard and requires a ton of proxy servers. Unbounce, nobounce etc. There is huge competition in this market.

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • HAMSWHAMSW Member

I'm not sure if this will help or if it's what you're actually looking for..

But I used cloudfare as DNS, Free account that is, and clicked around for a couple of minutes and it pretty much solved all my mail server issues got it properly configured.

Plus my website got above 90% score on internet.nl

Best.

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • @HAMSW said:
    I'm not sure if this will help or if it's what you're actually looking for..

But I used cloudfare as DNS, Free account that is, and clicked around for a couple of minutes and it pretty much solved all my mail server issues got it properly configured.

Plus my website got above 90% score on internet.nl

Best.

Not really helping. Im just searching a automated solution like mailgenius or hetrixtools but for emails.

Thanked by 1HAMSW
  • @Levi said:
    There is script on codecanyon.net . Email validation is very hard and requires a ton of proxy servers. Unbounce, nobounce etc. There is huge competition in this market.

So better stay with mailgenius or an alternative

• kdjmakdjma Member

A few dmarc companies have a free plan although not using blacklist, such as powerdmarc or dmarcreport.com

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

You really shouldn’t need to monitor all of that stuff. Use debouncer for blacklist monitoring but SPF and stuff like that, unless you’re frequently losing your DNS zone I can’t imagine that’s a monitoring issue.

Thanked by 1gbzret4d