Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS + /38 IPv6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS + /38 IPv6

Hey,

Looking for VPS + /38 IPV6 (or more, /37 or /36 ofc would also work).

VPS specs:
2-3 cores
2GB ram
20TB bandwidth
Debian 11
Any location is ok

Monthly payment.

My use case is data scraping so no shoes, proxies, ddos, abuses etc.

Comments

• @dodheimsgard said:
    Hey,

Looking for VPS + /38 IPV6 (or more, /37 or /36 ofc would also work).

VPS specs:
    2-3 cores
    2GB ram
    20TB bandwidth
    Debian 11
    Any location is ok

Monthly payment.

My use case is data scraping so no shoes, proxies, ddos, abuses etc.

4 vCores CPU - C1V Basic
    4GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    2TB @ 1Gbps
    Italy
    /32 IPv6

€30/mo VAT incl.

Thanked by 2kode9 davide
  • RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Always interesting to see certain providers respond to these kind of offers, where there is a hard time assigning space while staying within the boundaries set by industry (e.g. RIPE) policies. For example, within the RIPE area, it's almost impossible to justify assigning a /32 of IPv6 on a single server.

• amarcamarc Veteran

At this point I believe there is not single request @c1vhosting can not fulfil, no matter what

• @amarc said:
    At this point I believe there is not single request @c1vhosting can not fulfil, no matter what

The cociu of Italy.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited January 14

@amarc said:

Let's try.

Dedicated Server
    Xeon Silver 4110
    48GB RAM
    960GB NVMe
    2TB monthly transfer
    1 IPv4
    /56 IPv6
    20ms latency to AWS US-EAST-1
    20ms latency to OVH Roubaix
    Budget $200/month

No shoes, iPads, proxies, spams.
    Mail ports can be blocked.

Thanked by 1Moopah
  • @amarc said:

You are right.

• @RickBakkr said:
    Always interesting to see certain providers respond to these kind of offers, where there is a hard time assigning space while staying within the boundaries set by industry (e.g. RIPE) policies. For example, within the RIPE area, it's almost impossible to justify assigning a /32 of IPv6 on a single server.

🤝🏻

Thanked by 1dodheimsgard
  • davidedavide Member
    edited January 15

Is it only me who sees weird squiggles in place of emojis?

• @davide said:
    Is it only me who sees weird squiggles in place of emojis?

I see proper Emoji, but I'm using Windows 10 right now. That font smoothing looks like Linux, so maybe there's something weird with Emoji on your system.

• @dodheimsgard said: no shoes

I think you need shoes and shirt to get service.

• davidedavide Member
    edited January 15

@Daniel15 said:
    That font smoothing looks like Linux

You mean sub-pixel anti alias? It's configured properly here, but a screenshot will look like crap on most monitors but mine. Anyway Windows and probably Ubuntu do a better job than Debian with edgy unicode emojis.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited January 15

@dodheimsgard said: My use case is data scraping so no shoes, proxies, ddos, abuses etc.

Data scraping is abuse. The /38 or even the entire /32 in question will be ruined for a long time reputation wise, all neighboring users will get CAPTCHA in Google and Facebook and Instagram or whatever else you scrape, during the time you use that, and for a long time afterwards.

If you use a /38, it is likely the entire /32 will get problems; If you rent a /32, then the issue becomes apparent after you stop leasing, for its next users.

Rate limits per end-user address are there or a reason. Evading them by the means of single user having an enormous subnet count and jumping across all those subnets is in violation of AUP and TOS of those services that you access.

• @davide said:

@Daniel15 said:
    That font smoothing looks like Linux

You mean sub-pixel anti alias? It's configured properly here, but a screenshot will look like crap on most monitors but mine. Anyway Windows and probably Ubuntu do a better job than Debian with edgy unicode emojis.

Install the OTF Unifont package and a color emoji package (in that order, as two transactions, as I am not familiar enough with Debian as a desktop to know exactly how sensible its FreeType is configured). That should get you reasonable results. As a test, here's my name on some Discord servers that I can't see myself on some Linux installs:

❄🅻🅴🆆🅴🅻🅻🆈🅽🎆

But back on topic, I'd be adding any providers responding to this offer without qualifying questions at the least to my personal no-no list. Any fulfilled unjustified "bigger than a /56" type request for a single machine sets off the going-concern sensors. That's a lot of address space that's about to be dragged through the mud.

• ErisaErisa Member

@amarc said:

I can see why you would think that, but most of the offers don't fit all the criteria in the post. In this one for example its 2TB bw instead of 20TB, in others it's the location. It's easy to answer every offer thread if you skimp on some of the requirements and focus on those you can achieve. Whether that's a bad thing or not is debatable.

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • @Erisa said:

@amarc said:

I can see why you would think that, but most of the offers don't fit all the criteria in the post. In this one for example its 2TB bw instead of 20TB, in others it's the location. It's easy to answer every offer thread if you skimp on some of the requirements and focus on those you can achieve. Whether that's a bad thing or not is debatable.

Well slamming a whole /32 on a single server is still kind of a feat. But i'd word it differently. It's not so much about being able to fulfill here but being willing to fulfill.

Thanked by 2Erisa c1vhosting