Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why are hosting providers getting greedier? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why are hosting providers getting greedier?

13»

Comments

• zGatozGato Member

@treekush said:
    99% of the hosts here are run by shady mudda fuckers.

From someone that has over 150 VPSs all over the world, most of them from LET providers, I can truly say that 99% of LET providers have been rock solid to me, having LET-like pricing, and not being "greedy".

• Ya ok lol. Most of them target retards whi have zero ideas what theyre buying. I dont give a fuck what host it is. The hosting industry leaders are all scum, scammer and low lives. Pure fucking simple

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • zGatozGato Member

@treekush said:
    Ya ok lol. Most of them target retards whi have zero ideas what theyre buying. I dont give a fuck what host it is. The hosting industry leaders are all scum, scammer and low lives. Pure fucking simple

Sure, I'm the retard for getting 8GB VPSs for 1€/month, fuck off.

Thanked by 1PineappleM
  • @treekush said:
    Ya ok lol. Most of them target retards whi have zero ideas what theyre buying. I dont give a fuck what host it is. The hosting industry leaders are all scum, scammer and low lives. Pure fucking simple

To much kush for mr tree ?

• @zGato said:

@treekush said:

Makes you double retarded for bragging. You must be american.

• @treekush said:

@zGato said:

@treekush said:

• zGatozGato Member

@treekush said:

@zGato said:

@treekush said:

bragging? lol
    greetings from Spain
    and now, why haven't you been banned yet?

Thanked by 1PineappleM
  • davidedavide Member
    edited January 13

@treekush said:

If that's a bad deal, what would the proper price be for that one?

(edit: assuming that the VPS works all right!)

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

What is the name of your company?

• coldcold Member

because there are people who buy.

• treekushtreekush Member
    edited January 13

Retards will be retards. I dont own a hosting company but ill openly admit i run one of the biggest warez private sites. Currently hosting 120tb of pure linux isos off a host here. Wont say who

• NaomiiNaomii Member
    edited January 13

Is there a host that wronged you or something?
    I can't believe you can be this arrogant and ignorant to open a thread like this.

You're definitely a child.

• treekushtreekush Member
    edited January 13

The mods can ban me anytime. Freedom of fucking speech bitch

• This happens too much kush

• @WhiteRoseG said:
    This happens too much kush

Lol kush is never enuf. I condone weed to the end of the earth.

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited January 14

@treekush said: Freedom of fucking speech bitch

Freedom of speech means you won't be persecuted by the government for what you say. Not that people can still shit on you and ban you and you cuz, are getting shit on pretty bad.

• FREEEEDOM OF SPEACH BITCH
    runs warez

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

It's a tough business, therefore the price increase due to everything else being increased.

• This is all starting to make sense ...

• Bandwidth and storage get cheaper with time. They are deflationary commodities. Consider what a hosting package offered twenty years ago for today's prices (or more).

• To be fair OP has a point but not for hosting. There are plenty of things that are getting more expensive and shitty... think household appliances and cars for example...

• I certainly had considered cars, but not appliances. What's going on with appliances?

@PineappleM said:
    There are plenty of things that are getting more expensive and shitty... think household appliances and cars for example...

• LeviLevi Member

OP banned for being treesmokah.

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

@treekush said:

• @Turbo_Pascal said:
    I certainly had considered cars, but not appliances. What's going on with appliances?

@PineappleM said:
    There are plenty of things that are getting more expensive and shitty... think household appliances and cars for example...

(Probably) Planned obsolescence, also they're all "smart" these days for basically no reason. I do not want an internet connected fridge thanks...

• VoidVoid Member

Another day, another weasel alt

• @ViridWeb said:
    @treekush and @treesmokah sounds similar to me. Isn't it?

It wasn't me, It gave me a good laugh though.

~ Treesmokah