Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostBrr | AMD Ryzen 5950X & 7950XD Flash Deals! 6 vCore / 20 GB RAM Only €8 ! - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostBrr | AMD Ryzen 5950X & 7950XD Flash Deals! 6 vCore / 20 GB RAM Only €8 !

15678911»

Comments

• can you take a look at ticket 6764897 @labze

• hapkidohapkido Member

@labze said:

@MrRob said:

@labze said:

@Moopah said:
    @labze I just want to let you know, I don't care if my VPS is up or down. As long as it exists in reality or in spirit, I am a satisfied customer

@Haggboss said:

@Moopah said:
    @labze I just want to let you know, I don't care if my VPS is up or down. As long as it exists in reality or in spirit, I am a satisfied customer

Amen

@labze no migration I’m ok

I’m waiting next deal 🥳

❤️

It's a pity bad people try to ruin a beautiful project, I bought the hosting already 1 week ago and without problems, and very cheap.

This is a success for your project.

But I am decided to buy one more VPS, but I read about the attacks. I will wait a little longer,
    and I hope that when I come back in a few weeks with all the migration,

you can do a new promo so that some envious competition will see you up, that you are here.

Come on man, keep going.
    Keep up the good work HostBrr

@dev_vps said:

@Moopah said:

I second that.
    @labze has been a thorough professional and he is among the few such providers.

Appreciate the kind words and support in situations such as this. I will also some killer deals once the dust has settled. This shall be my testament to that HostBrr is not merely a summer host but will endure even despite others efforts to end it.

Yeah!! I believe that!

• Invoice 19473

• LET would be a better place if every providers performance would compare to HostBrr‘s under DDOS. 😊

• syceesycee Member

@stantropics said:
    LET would be a better place if every providers performance would compare to HostBrr‘s under DDOS. 😊

if i buy hostbrr vps do i get affected by ddos?

• zGatozGato Member
    edited March 18

@sycee said:

@stantropics said:
    LET would be a better place if every providers performance would compare to HostBrr‘s under DDOS. 😊

I think newer deployments are on the 2nd DE DC (so no DDoS), but @labze can clarify it.

• labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

@sycee said:

@stantropics said:

It is not a guarantee, but if you open a ticket that will be sorted.

• JabJabJabJab Member

It is not a guarantee, but if you open a ticket that will be sorted.

HostBrr first ever LET hosting where you can open ticket to get affected by DDOS aka test your deployment!

Thanked by 2hapkido shruub
  • sliixsliix Member

Seems like Finland storage server is getting DDOS right now. Can't access mine. Fingers crossed it'll become better soon.

@sliix said:
    Seems like Finland storage server is getting DDOS right now. Can't access mine. Fingers crossed it'll become better soon.

Just started. They'll end soon too.

Thanked by 1sliix
  • yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@labze said:

@sliix said:

Just started. They'll end soon too.

Vicious attacks. Who would that be? Can you think of anyone?

• sh97sh97 Member

Looks like the DDOS has reached the German NAT storage servers?

• @labze

please activate my order
    Invoice No : 19473

• MateiSRMateiSR Member

@labze hi, please activate my order. invoice #19599

• I didn't have any downtime for my VM for about 48hrs now. Hooray.

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@nobizzle said:
    I didn't have any downtime for my VM for about 48hrs now. Hooray.

My vps has been migrated to frankfurt but I was not affected by ddos attacks even before it. It was probably a precautionary measure by the privider.

• @labze any update from your side? what are the plans for applying ipv6 to the flash deals?

@nobizzle said:
    @labze any update from your side? what are the plans for applying ipv6 to the flash deals?

The current plan is to migrate all orders to the new node in Frankfurt that I am awaiting deployment of. Likely in 2 weeks. Similar specifications, but Auralogic DDOS protection and 10 Gbps uplink. IPv6 will be enabled then.

• didtavdidtav Member

@labze said:

@nobizzle said:
    @labze any update from your side? what are the plans for applying ipv6 to the flash deals?

The current plan is to migrate all orders to the new node in Frankfurt that I am awaiting deployment of. Likely in 2 weeks. Similar specifications, but Auralogic DDOS protection and 10 Gbps uplink. IPv6 will be enabled then.

will the Finland storage servers also be migrated?

• JasonMJasonM Member

@labze anything happend to dany1? there were many hiccups on the node.
    today it is working fine though. Last 4 months were super. But last 10-12 days there was something wrong (in connecting it, i suppose)

@JasonM said:
    @labze anything happend to dany1? there were many hiccups on the node.
    today it is working fine though. Last 4 months were super. But last 10-12 days there was something wrong (in connecting it, i suppose)

I am close hopefully to figuring the root cause.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • sh97sh97 Member

@labze is there a plan for moving Budget NAT Storage users to Frankfurt? Is there a similar hardware or config available?

• JasonMJasonM Member

@labze said: I am close hopefully to figuring the root cause.

thanks, hope it gets resolved soon

• jedhostjedhost Member

@labze one more time down

• sh97sh97 Member

@sh97 said:
    @labze is there a plan for moving Budget NAT Storage users to Frankfurt? Is there a similar hardware or config available?

@labze any info on this?

@sh97 said:

@sh97 said:

@labze any info on this?

Currently no, but it is up in the air. First issue is that Virtfusion does not support migrating NAT services. I've heard that it is planned for the second half of this year, but that is no guarantee. Secondly, it is hard to match the price-point at other locations.

We'll see though.

Thanked by 2sh97 stantropics
  • treestrees Member

I have been testing a few vps for two weeks now and am very much satisfied so far.

labze has been nothing but helpful and was always quick to respond.

BTW: The 7950XD vps i recently bought was also migrated to frankfurt. So far everything works just fine - might be even better than hetzner in my case.

@labze would it be possible to apply the upgrades for invoice 19878?

• MrRobMrRob Member

@labze said:

@nobizzle said:

I am looking forward to your next special offer for us, I hope it will be as soon as possible.

I am glad to hear that you are about to finish migrating all your servers to the new one.

• blapeoblapeo Member

Would love the 7950XD benefits. Invoice id: 20668

• Is this offer over?