Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS options in usa
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS options in usa

yaty497yaty497 Member
edited January 11 in General

Looking for more vps options in usa. currently using servhost 1.5$/mo deal from lowendbox. Vps is very good with unmetered bandwidth but too less than my budget. No having the guilt to spend atleast 30-40% of my budget any other little expensive deals. If anyone can provide vps hosted in equinix would be first priority

Comments

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

@yaty497 said:
    Looking for more vps options in usa. currently using servhost 1.5$/mo deal from lowendbox. Vps is very good with unmetered bandwidth but too less than my budget. No having the guilt to spend atleast 30-40% of my budget any other little expensive deals. If anyone can provide vps hosted in equinix would be first priority

Since you have not given any specs

Check out https://hosteons.com

All our VPS Nodes in US as well as EU except for SLC2 location are with Equinix

Though we don't offer any $1.5/mo deals

• @HostEONS said:

@yaty497 said:

Any plan with 1 gbps unmetered, specifications can be bare minimum just to run wireguard

• mrs92mrs92 Member

HEY! Use your real account @ArrowBoi

• @mrs92 said:

Dear LET Detectives kindly give us a chance of trial before convicting us guilty😂.

• @yaty497 said:

@mrs92 said:

Dear LET Detectives kindly give us a chance of trial before convicting us guilty😂.

BTW @ArrowBoi nice to meet you brother these LET Detectives have found us scamming here🤣🤣

• @mrs92 said:

whats with you, that isn't me.

• @yaty497 said:

@yaty497 said:

@mrs92 said:

BTW @ArrowBoi nice to meet you brother these LET Detectives have found us scamming here🤣🤣

ya nice to meet you too ig but wym found us scamming lol

• sh97sh97 Member

You can check the link I shared in your earlier VDS thread. It has quite a lot of unmetered fair use hosts.

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

@yaty497 said:

@HostEONS said:

@yaty497 said:

Any plan with 1 gbps unmetered, specifications can be bare minimum just to run wireguard

Sorry unmetered not available, but I can double BW and Also Free 10G Port upgrade if that works for you