Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need networks engineer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need networks engineer

0x054m40x054m4 Member, Patron Provider

Hello! I need networks engineer to setup BGP sessions for me and announce my IP block.
I have ASN, IP block from RIPE and dedicated server and solusVM for virtualization.
I need an engineer to announce my IPs to the internet so when my clients order a VPS their IP work properly.

Comments

• remyremy Member

7........7000$

• 0x054m40x054m4 Member, Patron Provider

@remy said: 7........7000$

>
    xD hopefully your 0 button stick.

• It's LET. I'll do it for a low end price. $5K :sunglasses:

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

You should ask your dedicated server provider to announce your IPbif they can

Thanked by 1yoursunny

@ViridWeb said: You should ask your dedicated server provider to announce your IPbif they can

They told me that they just provide the dedi and announcing IPs is my own mission

• balrammbalramm Member, Host Rep

@0x054m4 said: announcing IPs is my own mission

I guess you are trying to do BGP on your dedi. That is why they asked you to configure your side. After configuration, you can let them know, and they will announce.
    I can provide such service hourly based, you can contact me if you need to do this.

• There needs to be a price/payment attached to this. Maybe not necessarily hourly since some unscrupulous people may invoice you their lunch/coffee break, but don't expect someone to do it for free either.

Thanked by 1jonbeard
  • BopieBopie Member

So in a more simple sense I would say install bird2 and bgpq4 then install Pathvector https://pathvector.io/ check there example config for a basic initial setup https://pathvector.io/docs/examples obviously changing the AS number to yours and change the upstream peer config to your provider.

Bird is another way to go I am just thinking pathvector is much easier to begin with, if you genuinely need more help feel free to drop me a inbox with your discord username.

• VoidVoid Member

So this is how you plan to compete with Hetzner and Digitialocean.

@PineappleM said: There needs to be a price/payment attached to this. Maybe not necessarily hourly since some unscrupulous people may invoice you their lunch/coffee break, but don't expect someone to do it for free eithe

I've messaged you

• DM @yoursunny if that's ipv9 block.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@0x054m4 said:

@ViridWeb said: You should ask your dedicated server provider to announce your IPbif they can

They told me that they just provide the dedi and announcing IPs is my own mission

Does the dedicated server provider offer you a BGP session in the first place?
    If not, it's not gonna work.

Thanked by 1BasToTheMax
  • RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

If you still require help, please feel free to reach out. This field is sort of what me and my colleagues do for a living ;-)

Thanked by 1meditatingsurgeon
  • yusrayusra Member

@jmaxwell said: So this is how you plan to compete with Hetzner and Digitialocean.

Don't forget AWS

• VoidVoid Member

@yusra said:

@jmaxwell said: So this is how you plan to compete with Hetzner and Digitialocean.

Don't forget AWS

Yes that too

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@0x054m4 said:

So your server provider wants you to announce your IPs by yourself?

I think it's high time for you to leave your provider and buy servers from us :wink:

Thanked by 1host_c
  • @0x054m4 said:
    Hello! I need networks engineer to setup BGP sessions for me and announce my IP block.
    I have ASN, IP block from RIPE and dedicated server and solusVM for virtualization.
    I need an engineer to announce my IPs to the internet so when my clients order a VPS their IP work properly.

Can surely help! Dm me :smile:

• jordijordi Member, Patron Provider

If your provider does not want/can advertise your IPs, look for other options. Today, any provider can help you advertise your IPs. :)

• @0x054m4 said:

We can provide this work and even provide you with a web interface to configure your future BGP Sessions :)