Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Protect Up to 250 Different Domains & Subdomains on Multiple Servers with Single Cert
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Protect Up to 250 Different Domains & Subdomains on Multiple Servers with Single Cert

cheapsslwebcheapsslweb Member, Patron Provider

Do you have an organization with different domain names and subdomains? Securing multiple domains individually is the toughest task. Hence, a Single Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL Certificate is the best fit for you to secure up to 250 different domains.

Features to Know:
1. 256-bit Strong Encryption
2. Available in OV and EV Level
3. Multiple Domains & Multi-level Subdomains
4. SAN Wildcard Support Enabled
5. Secure Site Seal, Padlock and Trust Indicators
6. Unlimited Re-issuance
7. 99% Client Browsers and Mobile Compatibility
8. Insall on Same or Multiple Physical Servers
9. Save Cost of Multiple Orders and Installation

Want to get it at the lowest price? Grab it at the starting price of $10.99 Per Year at https://cheapsslweb.com/ssl-types/multi-domain-wildcard-ssl

Comments

• VoidVoid Member

starting price of $10.99 Per Year

…when you buy for 5 years

• LeviLevi Member

What this cert has that LE missing?

• HAMSWHAMSW Member

@Levi said:

I second this, What extra features that this SSL certificate offer that Let's Encrypt's Free SSL doesn't ?

Thanked by 1bermudi
  • @HAMSW said:

@Levi said:

I second this, What extra features that this SSL certificate offer that Let's Encrypt's Free SSL doesn't ?

Your bank credit decrease dollar every year along with domain fee

• Securing multiple domains individually is the toughest task.

...certbot on cron is far from a tough task.

I love garbage marketing.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

this guy is trying to get enterprise clients on a lowendmarket.

re-define your marketing strategies.

Thanked by 1lorian
  • HAMSWHAMSW Member
    edited January 10

@kenjing789 said:

@HAMSW said:

@Levi said:

Your bank credit decrease dollar every year along with domain fee

I was trying to find a way to increase that dollar :smiley:

• With Let's Encrypt, ZeroSSL, Buypass and Google Trust Services all in the ACME market does anyone these days still pay for SSL certs?

Like I get that for enterprise use, longer lasting certs are better but I feel like if you're starting a business nowadays you almost certainly can just use ACME like a normal person

• @ehhthing said:
    With Let's Encrypt, ZeroSSL, Buypass and Google Trust Services all in the ACME market does anyone these days still pay for SSL certs?

Like I get that for enterprise use, longer lasting certs are better but I feel like if you're starting a business nowadays you almost certainly can just use ACME like a normal person

Cloudflare, as well.

Thanked by 2emgh khalequzzaman
  • in the far past, this would be attractive!

• @JosephF said:

@ehhthing said:
    With Let's Encrypt, ZeroSSL, Buypass and Google Trust Services all in the ACME market does anyone these days still pay for SSL certs?

Cloudflare, as well.

CloudFlare these days mostly uses other services for SSL issuance, although they do still use their own CA for some stuff.

• @Levi said: What this cert has that LE missing?

5 years, duh.
    If you wanna hardcode cert in some app and you lazy you pay for that.

Thanked by 2Levi Plioser
  • @ehhthing said:

@JosephF said:

@ehhthing said:

Cloudflare, as well.

CloudFlare these days mostly uses other services for SSL issuance, although they do still use their own CA for some stuff.

Cloudflare offers third party SSLs for free?

• LeviLevi Member

@JosephF said:

@ehhthing said:

@JosephF said:

@ehhthing said:

Cloudflare, as well.

Cloudflare offers third party SSLs for free?

Of course. Between client and CF, SSL is automatically enabled if you did not disable it. They are proxy.

• For certain things, it will be useful. For example, if you have WAF in front of you server, you will need to update your certificates every 3 months manually, if you use LE. With this one, you can do it once every X years. Same applied to NAT VPS.

• @Levi said:

OV/EV is the big thing I see in that list. I'm actually a bit curious about that since getting multiple domains on an EV cert (one was legacy domain from prior company rename, other was an acquisition) was a huge pain in my ass not all that long ago. I can't imagine how many more months it would have taken to get 250 domains and even wildcards onto an EV. (Does the CA/B Forum even allow wildcard EVs!? Last time I looked, I remembered them being totally against it.) However, for most people and organizations, an OV cert is utterly useless.

But for the actual low end market? Just go with your favorite ACME implementation. I'm a fan of dehydrated myself because I abuse the hell out of its hooks. :D

Also, it's worth noting that you're probably going to be using ACME with even the paid providers soon enough. The CA/Browser Forum is working on further shortening the maximum lifetime of certificates. I'm old enough to remember being lazy and just buying 5 year SSL certs at work. Sounds like 6 months is in the near future though (likely implemented as "pay for X years and run this script! no more CSR uploads!").

Thanked by 1maverick
  • @ehhthing said:

I have at various points in my carreer thought about paying for a cert so it would look cool.

• And, ironically, despite being an ACME proponent, I'm looking at the paid market myself for a current project. (Because I have a very very specific proviso that none of the ACME issuers today can meet. Only a couple of issuers at all can, which makes it fun trying to find someone who can answer obscure technical questions.)

And I was wrong in my previous post: Google's proposal that they're trying to shove through is 90 days max for certs. https://www.chromium.org/Home/chromium-security/root-ca-policy/moving-forward-together/

• xvpsxvps Member

I wonder why cheapsslweb.com uses Let's Encrypt.

• amjamj Member

@xvps said:

wtf lmao

• HAMSWHAMSW Member

@xvps said:

I hope they're not selling Let's Encrpt's SSL Certs, That'd be something to sell a free service.

• What they don't mention is this kind of thing ties your domains together for eternity (e.g. see https://crt.sh/), which may have privacy implications

• @darkimmortal said:
    What they don't mention is this kind of thing ties your domains together for eternity (e.g. see https://crt.sh/), which may have privacy implications

No different from how many people put multiple domains on their LE certs tbh.

• @nitubisht said:
    Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL Certificate allows to secure of multiple domains (or subdomains) with a single certificate and also includes the ability to secure an unlimited number of subdomains for each of those domains. you can get a Multi Domain Wildcard SSL Certificate at just $15 per year. https://www.ssl2buy.com/multi-domain-wildcard-ssl

Why not simply use a free cert like Let's Encrypt for each domain?

• @nitubisht said:
    Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL Certificate allows to secure of multiple domains (or subdomains) with a single certificate and also includes the ability to secure an unlimited number of subdomains for each of those domains. you can get a Multi Domain Wildcard SSL Certificate at just $15 per year. https://www.ssl2buy.com/multi-domain-wildcard-ssl

@nitubisht This is awesome and just what I was looking for - thank you!

• @shruub said:

@ehhthing said:

I have at various points in my carreer thought about paying for a cert so it would look cool.

Lmao, same. I use ionos for getting Encryption Everywhere certs all the time. XD.

Thanked by 1shruub
  • kevindskevinds Member, LIR
    edited February 6

@cheapsslweb said: for you to secure up to 250 different domains.

Alright... Specifically, which product allows up to 250 domain names?

Main Domain + 2 FREE SANs
    Main Domain + 2 FREE SANs 1 Standard SAN + 1 Wildcard SAN

Or is it just for sub-domains? If you are using a single certificate for 200+ sub-domains, is there a reason not to just use the wild-card certificate?

The next certificate I see myself paying for will be to cross-sign my SafeNet HSMs, and I don't see that ever happening..

• @meditatingsurgeon said:

@nitubisht said:

@nitubisht This is awesome and just what I was looking for - thank you!

Heya, not sure if you use it already, but does this basically mean that you have two wildcard domain certs for 15$? (in very simple terms)

• @shruub said: Heya, not sure if you use it already, but does this basically mean that you have two wildcard domain certs for 15$? (in very simple terms)

hi @shruub - no checked it out - what I need is a subdomain wildcard cert i.e.
    *.subdomain.example.com
    Can't seem to find such a thing...

Thanked by 1shruub
  • remyremy Member

@meditatingsurgeon said:

@shruub said: Heya, not sure if you use it already, but does this basically mean that you have two wildcard domain certs for 15$? (in very simple terms)

hi @shruub - no checked it out - what I need is a subdomain wildcard cert i.e.
    *.subdomain.example.com
    Can't seem to find such a thing...

You can do that with letsencrypt.