Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Microdedis in EU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Microdedis in EU

any micro dedis in EU?

recent CPU with iGPU (1000+ GB6 Single score)
8GB RAM
128 GB SSD
10TB BW
IPv6

~ 20 EUR

Comments

• If you are OK with setup, Kimsufi has 4790K, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD for $20 EUR/mo with 20 EUR setup.

@PulsedMedia has 7500T, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD for 23EUR/mo

• Kimsufi's probably your best bet, but if you're OK to ditch the iGPU, you may find something from Scaleway/Oneprovider

Thanked by 1lowenduser1
  • c1vhostingc1vhosting Member
    edited January 9

@lowenduser1 said:
    any micro dedis in EU?

8GB RAM
    128 GB SSD
    10TB BW
    IPv6

~ 20 EUR

Absolutely! What about:

Intel i5-6200U
    12GB DDR4 RAM
    Radeon R5 M330
    Intel graphic 520
    120GB SSD SATA NEW
    20TB @ 1Gbps
    /48 IPv6

€16,01/month VAT incl.

Thanked by 1lowenduser1
  • SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider

@lowenduser1 said:
    any micro dedis in EU?

8GB RAM
    128 GB SSD
    10TB BW
    IPv6

~ 20 EUR

If you are okay with a one-time cost, then the MyRootPW Mini-Colo offers in Vienna, may be the thing for you. https://clients.myrootpw.com/order/main/index/minicolocation
    I can help you source a nuc for that purpose - which would be a one-time cost item..

• @discocat said:
    Kimsufi's probably your best bet, but if you're OK to ditch the iGPU, you may find something from Scaleway/Oneprovider

Unfortunately iGPU I think cheapest GPU option. CPU software rendering is still subpar. If I were to ditch the GPU I might as well go for a more cost effective VPS

• @CyberneticTitan said:
    If you are OK with setup, Kimsufi has 4790K, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD for $20 EUR/mo with 20 EUR setup.

@PulsedMedia has 7500T, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD for 23EUR/mo

Yeah close to perfect, the setup-costs rather not.. I can get a 10th gen at hetzner sb at that initial price but rather look for something closer to my specs that are not in the 30-40's range.. and well hetzner... Kimsufi is a bit too old and afaik they're still in the 100mbit era but that CPU still impressive for its age but DDR3 will hurt the iGPU