Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

LF $2-$3 CAD for 200-300GB Canadian Datacenter
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LF $2-$3 CAD for 200-300GB Canadian Datacenter

Looking for storage.

Disk Space: $2 - $3 CAD
Disk Type: Spinning Rust, I am not looking for premium speeds.

Bandwidth: No more than a Terrabyte / month, probably no more than 400GB in reality but unsure.

How will it be used? SFTP to the environment to transfer backups. The backups will be encrypted by me, they will not contain any illegal content. Generally backup of projects I am working on that is offsite from my primary environment.

DDoS Protection: Not something visible in front of anyone. DDoS for backing up isn't as crucial to me.

Budget:
Should be in CAD.

Billing period: Monthly, paypal.
Looking for no term, no contract, just pay-as-you-go.

Comments

• @snorks said:
    Looking for storage.

Disk Space: $2 - $3 CAD
    Disk Type: Spinning Rust, I am not looking for premium speeds.

Bandwidth: No more than a Terrabyte / month, probably no more than 400GB in reality but unsure.

How will it be used? SFTP to the environment to transfer backups. The backups will be encrypted by me, they will not contain any illegal content. Generally backup of projects I am working on that is offsite from my primary environment.

DDoS Protection: Not something visible in front of anyone. DDoS for backing up isn't as crucial to me.

Budget:
    Should be in CAD.

Billing period: Monthly, paypal.
    Looking for no term, no contract, just pay-as-you-go.

200gb … use google storage addon