Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage VPS - Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage VPS - Europe

Hello again everyone! For my project I am also looking for VPS in Europe with large storage, both SSD and HDD are fine for me, I will use it to store images and videos, no abuse and/or problems are foreseen. I am open to all offers.

Comments

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello @infiniteip how many TBs you want?

Check > https://panel.ihostart.com/index.php?rp=/store/storage

Regards

• Is it SSD or HDD? @Calin
    Why port 25 blocked?

• davidedavide Member

@Calin said:

Regards

Is it me or all those configs are unavailable?

• @davide said:

@Calin said:

Regards

Is it me or all those configs are unavailable?

Isnt you

• @infiniteip said:
    Hello again everyone! For my project I am also looking for VPS in Europe with large storage, both SSD and HDD are fine for me, I will use it to store images and videos, no abuse and/or problems are foreseen. I am open to all offers.

How many TB (HDD)?

• jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep

@infiniteip said:

We have plenty Storage VPS - HDD based in the Netherlands, instant setup.

An example:

4 vCPU Cores
    1000 GB HDD Storage
    4 GB RAM
    10 TB Bandwidth
    1 Gbps Network
    1x Dedicated IP
    Cost: $10/mo or $100/yr
    Order: https://www.millenial.host/portal/cart.php?a=add&pid=48&promocode=MLNL-NL-50

All the plans are listed on mlnl.host incase you’re interested in smaller or bigger plans

• @c1vhosting said:

@infiniteip said:

How many TB (HDD)?

2 to 20 TB

• @infiniteip said:

@c1vhosting said:

@infiniteip said:

How many TB (HDD)?

2 to 20 TB

Should it be the cheapest possible (even if single disk) or raid is mandatory?

• @c1vhosting said:

@infiniteip said:

@c1vhosting said:

@infiniteip said:

How many TB (HDD)?

2 to 20 TB

cheapest possible

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

We got hybrid storage offers in both Germany and Finland, with snappy NVMe storage for the primary OS partition and large block storage for all your files.

For example:

1 vCore Intel Xeon W-2145
    2 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    30 GB NVMe Gen4 Storage
    2000 GB HDD Raid-6 storage (NVMe Cached)
    6000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
    1 IPv4 & IPv6/64
    €5.5/month

Smaller & larger plans available.

https://my.hostbrr.com/order/main/packages/BF2023/?group_id=49 (Germany)
    https://my.hostbrr.com/order/main/packages/BF2023/?group_id=48 (Finland)

• @infiniteip said:

@c1vhosting said:

@infiniteip said:

@c1vhosting said:

@infiniteip said:

How many TB (HDD)?

2 to 20 TB

cheapest possible

I have an 8TB VPS (single disk), I need to find out where to connect it to send you specifics.
    it would be around €100/year VAT incl.

• @c1vhosting said:

@infiniteip said:

@c1vhosting said:

@infiniteip said:

@c1vhosting said:

@infiniteip said:

How many TB (HDD)?

2 to 20 TB

cheapest possible

I have an 8TB VPS (single disk), I need to find out where to connect it to send you specifics.
    it would be around €100/year VAT incl.

Only monthly payment

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • AthorioAthorio Member, Patron Provider

We offer replicated storage (3x), we can give discounts on huge volumes, to discuss that we need to know which size we are talking about.

• @infiniteip said:

@c1vhosting said:

@infiniteip said:

How many TB (HDD)?

2 to 20 TB

Maybe this is interesting.

CPU: 2x Intel Xeon E5-2640v4
    RAM: 16GB DDR4 ECC
    DISKS: 15x1,8TB HDD SAS 12GB/s 10K
    UPLINK: 40TB @ 1Gbps
    1 IPv4, /48 IPv6
    Remote Management Panel

PRICE: €61/month VAT incl.

• @c1vhosting said: 15x1,8TB HDD SAS 12GB/s 10K

like, 40tb? no thanks.... I search from 2 to 10/20

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep

@jayjay said:

@infiniteip said:

We have plenty Storage VPS - HDD based in the Netherlands, instant setup.

An example:

4 vCPU Cores
    1000 GB HDD Storage
    4 GB RAM
    10 TB Bandwidth
    1 Gbps Network
    1x Dedicated IP
    Cost: $10/mo or $100/yr
    Order: https://www.millenial.host/portal/cart.php?a=add&pid=48&promocode=MLNL-NL-50

All the plans are listed on mlnl.host incase you’re interested in smaller or bigger plans

@infiniteip said:

@c1vhosting said:

@infiniteip said:

How many TB (HDD)?

2 to 20 TB

In addition to the offer above, if you prefer getting larger storage and are happy with 1 disk - we could arrange for a Netherlands-based VM with a single 6 TB HDD disk (can arrange for multiple, or larger disks too if needed) - let me know what preference you have and I'll send you an offer.

• @jayjay said: In addition to the offer above, if you prefer getting larger storage and are happy with 1 disk - we could arrange for a Netherlands-based VM with a single 6 TB HDD disk (can arrange for multiple, or larger disks too if needed) - let me know what preference you have and I'll send you an offer.

2TB or 10TB.