Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for either a small Dedi or a beefier VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for either a small Dedi or a beefier VPS

Hello,

Type: Any

Number of Cores: 2-4 cores (the more the better)
RAM: 4GB or higher
Disk Space: ideally a small amount (25-50GB) in SSD or NVMe and then a more significant slice in HDD/SAS (500GB-2TB), could be either Raid 0 or NVMe/SSD-cached.
Bandwidth: At least 10TB, but the higher the better.
Port Speed: 1 Gbps minimum, it would be great if you could offer anything over this (2/5/10 Gbps).
DDoS Protection: If it doesn't cost extra, yes
Number of IPs: 1, could be IPv6 only as this could perfectly go DNS-proxied via CloudFlare, but if you can provide IPv4 it's a bonus point
Location: Central Europe/UK (except Italy for diversification purposes) or US.

Budget: 5€/month.

@HostEONS, this would replace the current VPS that I have with you (until January 22nd), and my apologies for being this direct, but I reached the conclusion that I would need more resources. If you can step up, I'd be happy to change the plan and pay the new one!

Comments

• @alfatarsos said:
    Hello,

Disk Space: ideally a small amount (25-50GB) in SSD or NVMe and then a more significant slice in HDD/SAS (500GB-2TB), could be either Raid 0 or NVMe/SSD-cached.
    Port Speed: 1 Gbps minimum, it would be great if you could offer anything over this (2/5/10 Gbps).
    Number of IPs: 1, could be IPv6 only as this could perfectly go DNS-proxied via CloudFlare, but if you can provide IPv4 it's a bonus point

@HostEONS, this would replace the current VPS that I have with you (until January 22nd), and my apologies for being this direct, but I reached the conclusion that I would need more resources. If you can step up, I'd be happy to change the plan and pay the new one!

I know you need to diversificate, but our best offer should anyone else need it is:

4 vCores CPU
    8GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    30GB SSD NVMe PCIe
    1TB HDD (single SAS 12GB/s)
    25TB @ 1Gbps
    Standard 100Gbps DDoS Protection
    1 IPv4, 1 IPv6

€6,10/month VAT incl.

Thanked by 1alfatarsos
  • davidedavide Member
    edited January 6

Totally out of budget yet this is the cheapest I can find:
    HostBrr has (no aff)

• 2 vCore Intel Xeon E5-1650V3
    • 15 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    • 10000 GB HDD Raid-6 storage (NVMe Cached)
    • 30000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
    • Dedicated IPv4
    • IPv6/64
    • Hosted in Falkenstein, Germany

For $16.67 / month. See product specs (aff)

Thanked by 1alfatarsos
  • NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@alfatarsos said:

Do you think it is realistic for dedicated server?

• @davide said:
    Totally out of budget yet this is the cheapest I can find:
    HostBrr has (no aff)

• 2 vCore Intel Xeon E5-1650V3
    • 15 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    • 10000 GB HDD Raid-6 storage (NVMe Cached)
    • 30000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
    • Dedicated IPv4
    • IPv6/64
    • Hosted in Falkenstein, Germany

For $16.67 / month. See product specs (aff)

U wabt a 10000000MB HDD with 30000000MB bandwidth on a 1000000Bps port. Can do?

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

@alfatarsos said:
    Hello,

Hi
    Please DM me with your current VPS IP and which plan do you need and let me see if I can do something here

Thanks

• @NetDynamics24 said:

@alfatarsos said:

Do you think it is realistic for dedicated server?

I've seen some OVH offerings close to this bracket and there used to exist some closer to this, although higher in price, from OneProvider and Online.net.

@HostEONS said:

@alfatarsos said:
    Hello,

Hi
    Please DM me with your current VPS IP and which plan do you need and let me see if I can do something here

Thanks

Done! :)

• bootboot Member

I'm sorry to hear about your budget.

• Please double the budget

• I'm actually being able to find some offerings ranking closer to what I want, and with pricing at 5-6 euros per month; nevertheless, thank you for the input :)

• @c1vhosting said:

@alfatarsos said:
    Hello,

I know you need to diversificate, but our best offer should anyone else need it is:

4 vCores CPU
    8GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    30GB SSD NVMe PCIe
    25TB @ 1Gbps
    1 IPv4, 1 IPv6

€6,10/month VAT incl.

Given the reviews about your company why are you still here?

Why did not never address those reviews?

For example, do you still have that bullshit 90 day delivery clause in your terms and conditions?

Posting here 6 euro a month offer and that VPN offer... You sound like a beggar. Providers need profit margins

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • @packetnext said:

@c1vhosting said:

@alfatarsos said:
    Hello,

4 vCores CPU
    8GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    30GB SSD NVMe PCIe
    25TB @ 1Gbps
    1 IPv4, 1 IPv6

€6,10/month VAT incl.

For example, do you still have that bullshit 90 day delivery clause in your terms and conditions?

Posting here 6 euro a month offer and that VPN offer... You sound like a beggar. Providers need profit margins

There are thousand satisfied Customers :)

• I am one of them, btw :)

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • @alfatarsos said:
    I am one of them, btw :)

After a few hours of being with them, sure

Come back in a year or so

• @c1vhosting said:

@packetnext said:

@c1vhosting said:

@alfatarsos said:
    Hello,

4 vCores CPU
    8GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    30GB SSD NVMe PCIe
    25TB @ 1Gbps
    1 IPv4, 1 IPv6

€6,10/month VAT incl.

There are thousand satisfied Customers :)

Doesn't look like it. Happy that I looked around a bit, I would advise that to anyone, read reviews first

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep

@alfatarsos said:
    Hello,

We have this in the Netherlands;

KVM-NL-2G
    2 vCPU Cores
    500 GB HDD Storage
    2 GB RAM
    5 TB Bandwidth (will double to 10TB Free)
    1 Gbps Network
    1x Dedicated IP
    Cost: $5/mo
    Order Link

Promo Code: MLNL-NL-50 will give you 50% off the whole order. So e.g. an extra 1 GB RAM will cost you $1 after applying the code.

Thanked by 1alfatarsos
  • @jayjay said:

@alfatarsos said:
    Hello,

KVM-NL-2G
    2 vCPU Cores
    500 GB HDD Storage
    2 GB RAM
    1 Gbps Network
    1x Dedicated IP
    Order Link

Promo Code: MLNL-NL-50 will give you 50% off the whole order. So e.g. an extra 1 GB RAM will cost you $1 after applying the code.

This is very interesting, I am taking a look! :)

Thanked by 1jayjay
  • conceptconcept Member
    edited January 7

Check out Dyjix.eu and Unesty

• @alfatarsos said:
    Hello,

To celebrate new year.

Type: Dedicated | UCS C220 M5SX
    Cores: 28 Intel Gold 6132 CPU cores @ 2.60GHz
    RAM: 8x 32GB PC4-21300 DDR4-2666 ECC
    Disk Space: 2x 6.4TB HGST SN200 NVMe High Perf. High Endurance
    Bandwidth: Unmetered
    Port Speed: 2x 40 Gbit/s | rate limited @ 14.4 Kbit/s | burst @ 33.6 Kbit/s
    DDoS Protection: Tata @ 15 Tbit/s
    Number of IPs: 1x /31 + 1x /127

5€/month

• jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep

@alfatarsos said:

@jayjay said:

@alfatarsos said:
    Hello,

KVM-NL-2G
    2 vCPU Cores
    500 GB HDD Storage
    2 GB RAM
    1 Gbps Network
    1x Dedicated IP
    Order Link

Thanks! Any questions let me know here or DM :)

Thanked by 1alfatarsos
  • @keshwarsingh said:

@alfatarsos said:
    Hello,

To celebrate new year.

5€/month

How on Earth can this even be a thing? 😂

@jayjay said:

@alfatarsos said:

@jayjay said:

@alfatarsos said:
    Hello,

KVM-NL-2G
    2 vCPU Cores
    500 GB HDD Storage
    2 GB RAM
    1 Gbps Network
    1x Dedicated IP
    Order Link

Thanks! Any questions let me know here or DM :)

Okay, hehe :)

• webiwebi Member

@keshwarsingh said:

@alfatarsos said:
    Hello,

To celebrate new year.

5€/month

If this is true, give me a trial to check it up.

And i hope you are from India.

Thanked by 1PineappleM
  • @alfatarsos said:
    I've seen some OVH offerings close to this bracket and there used to exist some closer to this, although higher in price, from OneProvider and Online.net.

The closest I have seen from OVH at that price point is KS-1 which is practically unusable outside of being a file server (even then, SFTP used 30% of the CPU).