Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS in Phoenix, US starting from $1.5/m or $9/Y | Double BW | CTO plans | VPN Autoinstall Addon - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS in Phoenix, US starting from $1.5/m or $9/Y | Double BW | CTO plans | VPN Autoinstall Addon

2»

Comments

• Hi @dapavn, Can I request a refund if I cancel my VPS?

I'm not satisfied with the response to my recent support ticket.

I'm unable to access my VPS and I prefer not to open another support ticket.

• After applying for the service yesterday, the installation of cPanel failed in the console, so I created a ticket.
    However, I have not seen this ticket appear in the customer portal. Therefore, I created another ticket. This time, I made sure to see the newly created ticket in "my ticket." However, today when I logged in again, I found that the ticket had disappeared, and I have not received any response regarding these two tickets. Could you please explain what happened? Would you delete the tickets initiated by the customer without notifying them?

• dapavndapavn Member, Patron Provider

@chatmurphy said:
    Hi @dapavn, Can I request a refund if I cancel my VPS?

Hello,
    You don't need to open a new support ticket, just to reply to the ticket, or to the email you received when our support engineers replied.
    Can you reply so I can check your ticket, or DM me with your email address or the VPS IP address? I am sure your problem can be solved swiftly.

If you want a refund, you'll need to cancel your service from the client area, then open a support ticket asking for a refund.

Anyway, I am sure I can solve your issue quickly, just let me know your issue by sending and email to [email protected], or replying to your support ticket, or just dm your details so I can identify you in our billing and ticketing system.

Thank you.

@chchang said:
    After applying for the service yesterday, the installation of cPanel failed in the console, so I created a ticket.
    However, I have not seen this ticket appear in the customer portal. Therefore, I created another ticket. This time, I made sure to see the newly created ticket in "my ticket." However, today when I logged in again, I found that the ticket had disappeared, and I have not received any response regarding these two tickets. Could you please explain what happened? Would you delete the tickets initiated by the customer without notifying them?

I've managed to identify your ticket and seen that my colleague replied to you because the Cpanel error was:
    2024-01-09 04:12:06 275 [684] (FATAL): You can only install cPanel & WHM on a fresh Ubuntu installation of the following versions: 20.04, 22.04

@chatmurphy said:

I've found your ticket too, can you tell me what you see as weird?
    I haven't noticed anything strange.

• chchangchchang Member
    edited January 11

@dapavn said:
    I've managed to identify your ticket and seen that my colleague replied to you because the Cpanel error was:
    2024-01-09 04:12:06 275 [684] (FATAL): You can only install cPanel & WHM on a fresh Ubuntu installation of the following versions: 20.04, 22.04

so I can not install cPanel just after reinstall OS ?
    and I did not see any reply in customer portal
    here is the screenshot

@chchang said:

@dapavn said:

so I can not install cPanel just after reinstall OS ?

You can install cPanel only immediately after OS reinstall

and I did not see any reply in customer portal
    here is the screenshot

You opened 2 tickets and I merged them, this might be the cause.
    Someone will check your other ticket soon.

@chatmurphy said:

Can you tell me if it's working as it should now?

Hi again! I have a special offer for you, available only for 24 Hours.
    Use the coupon code 30KVM012024 at checkout and get 30% discount on our yearly KVM servers.

Check our pricing plans here:
    https://vpsforvpn.com/#pricing

For example, using the 30KVM012024 code you can get a KVM VPS with 1GB RAM for only $14/year!!

@dapavn said:
    Use the coupon code 30KVM012024 at checkout and get 30% discount on our yearly KVM servers.

For example, using the 30KVM012024 code you can get a KVM VPS with 1GB RAM for only $14/year!!

I have reactivated the coupon code 30KVM012024 and it's available only this weekend.

@dapavn said:
    I have a surprise for you: a budget-friendly VPS for those who haven't yet mustered the courage or confidence to order other packages.

LXC 512 Special - only $6.5/y
    1 vCPU
    512MB RAM
    6 GB NVMe Storage
    1TB Bandwidth
    1x IPV4 & /112 IPv6
    LXC Virtualization
    => Order Link

I've seen that you liked this offer, so I have restocked with another 10 VPS.
    Good Luck!

• Hello, I’m from China. Since the GFW often blocks IP addresses and restricts access to foreign networks, if my IP address is blocked by the GFW, is it possible to change my IP address?
    thank you.

If the IP is blocked in China, we will change the IP and find one that is not blocked.
    Thank you

@fedibar said:
    Hello, I’m from China. Since the GFW often blocks IP addresses and restricts access to foreign networks, if my IP address is blocked by the GFW, is it possible to change my IP address?
    thank you.

If the IP is blocked in China, we will change the IP and find one that is not blocked.
    Thank you

@dapavn said:
    I have a surprise for you: a budget-friendly VPS for those who haven't yet mustered the courage or confidence to order other packages.

1 vCPU
    512MB RAM
    6 GB NVMe Storage
    1TB Bandwidth
    1x IPV4 & /112 IPv6
    LXC Virtualization
    => Order Link

This offer is limited to 3 servers, so hurry up!

Restocked, 10 servers available.
    Order link: https://vpsforvpn.com/clients/index.php?rp=/store/lxc-servers/lxc-512-special

@dapavn said:
    Use the coupon code 30KVM012024 at checkout and get a 30% discount on our yearly KVM servers.

Restocked this offer too!
    10 uses available for this coupon.

@dapavn said:

@dapavn said:

1 vCPU
    512MB RAM
    6 GB NVMe Storage
    1TB Bandwidth
    1x IPV4 & /112 IPv6
    LXC Virtualization
    => Order Link

Good Luck!

Only 4 VPSs left in stock.

Order link: https://vpsforvpn.com/clients/index.php?rp=/store/lxc-servers/lxc-512-special

@dapavn said:

@dapavn said:

@dapavn said:

1 vCPU
    512MB RAM
    6 GB NVMe Storage
    1TB Bandwidth
    1x IPV4 & /112 IPv6
    LXC Virtualization
    => Order Link

Good Luck!

Only 4 VPSs left in stock.

After a restock of 15 servers this morning, there are just 2 left in stock.

Get a 512MB RAM server with 1TB Bandwidth in Phoenix, AZ - USA for only $6.5/Year
    You should hurry up!

• $9/y is a steal. Sadly only LXC though so it's a pass for me. I might have actually bitten if it were KVM. Is the resource usage of KVM really that much worse? If it's the dedicated RAM on KVM why not have an offer with 256MB or 384MB? It's still plenty for running a VPN.

• I took a 6/year promotion, I'm a bit new to this, it took days but I finally managed to have it active on my iPad, is the IP only mine?

@Haggboss said:
    I took a 6/year promotion, I'm a bit new to this, it took days but I finally managed to have it active on my iPad, is the IP only mine?

Yes, the IP is dedicated just for you. We don't offer shared IPs.

Thanked by 1Haggboss

@totally_not_banned said:
    $9/y is a steal. Sadly only LXC though so it's a pass for me. I might have actually bitten if it were KVM. Is the resource usage of KVM really that much worse? If it's the dedicated RAM on KVM why not have an offer with 256MB or 384MB? It's still plenty for running a VPN.

Hello, we have some promotional packages cooking for the following days. We will run a big promotion that will also include our new European location.

• zGatozGato Member

@dapavn said:

$9/y is a steal. Sadly only LXC though so it's a pass for me. I might have actually bitten if it were KVM. Is the resource usage of KVM really that much worse? If it's the dedicated RAM on KVM why not have an offer with 256MB or 384MB? It's still plenty for running a VPN.

Hello, we have some promotional packages cooking for the following days. We will run a big promotion that will also include our new European location.

Romania? :open_mouth:

• Interesting

The promotion plans are still in the oven, cooking. But we have a taste of tomorrow's promotion, LIMITED to only 10 servers. We always aim to contribute to the LET community. You asked and we delivered @totally_not_banned, @zGato yes Romania is now available:

Micro KVM
    1 vCPU
    512MB RAM
    5 GB NVMe Storage
    1 TB Bandwidth
    1x IPV4 & /112 IPv6
    KVM Virtualization

Locations and test IPv4:
    Timisoara, Romania - 45.134.48.2
    Pheonix, Arizona, USA - 157.254.221.2

https://vpsforvpn.com/clients/index.php?rp=/store/kvm-servers/micro-kvm

• edited January 25

@dapavn said:
    The promotion plans are still in the oven, cooking. But we have a taste of tomorrow's promotion, LIMITED to only 10 servers. We always aim to contribute to the LET community. You asked and we delivered @totally_not_banned, @zGato yes Romania is now available:

Micro KVM
    1 vCPU
    512MB RAM
    5 GB NVMe Storage
    1 TB Bandwidth
    1x IPV4 & /112 IPv6
    KVM Virtualization

Locations and test IPv4:

Thanks but i fear the network doesn't really suit me (dmzhost is an interesting choice that i think will be quite a good match for some people though). Also i rather blend in with the rest, so specialized deals aren't my thing that much.

• @dapavn said:

Micro KVM
    1 vCPU
    512MB RAM
    5 GB NVMe Storage
    1 TB Bandwidth
    1x IPV4 & /112 IPv6
    KVM Virtualization

Locations and test IPv4:

very nice <3

@Ganonk said:

@dapavn said:

Micro KVM
    1 vCPU
    512MB RAM
    5 GB NVMe Storage
    1 TB Bandwidth
    1x IPV4 & /112 IPv6
    KVM Virtualization

Locations and test IPv4:

very nice <3

Thanks. Give it a try :)

• @dapavn Little headsup: You might want to put some information on your site as to what types of payment you take. I looked around and didn't see anything and if i were to signup it would be a little awkward to order just to find out you only take Indian bank transfer or something like that.

@dapavn Little headsup: You might want to put some information on your site as to what types of payment you take. I looked around and didn't see anything and if i were to signup it would be a little awkward to order just to find out you only take Indian bank transfer or something like that.

Payment methods will be displayed on the website soon.

@dapavn said:

Micro KVM
    1 vCPU
    512MB RAM
    5 GB NVMe Storage
    1 TB Bandwidth
    1x IPV4 & /112 IPv6
    KVM Virtualization

Locations and test IPv4:

Another 10 servers batch!