Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List of Free Email Service Providers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

List of Free Email Service Providers

2»

Comments

• This is just a client not a service

Thanked by 1Porlam
  • @kvz12 said:

The Office 365 Business - Engineering Feedback Program doesn't work, and seemingly hasn't worked for a while.

I have just checked. It seems to be no longer possible since the end of 2023 from the comments on his YouTube Video.
    http://blog.51sec.org/2022/05/0-to-subscribe-microsoft-365-business.html

• sreekanth850sreekanth850 Member
    edited February 25

@kvz12 said: The Office 365 Business - Engineering Feedback Program doesn't work, and seemingly hasn't worked for a while.

Still working and using it.

• @sreekanth850 said:

@kvz12 said: The Office 365 Business - Engineering Feedback Program doesn't work, and seemingly hasn't worked for a while.

Still working and using it.

For existing users, yes. Signing up as a new user doesn't work.

• web.de is a german one (belongs to GMX iirc)

• @Ympker said:
    web.de is a german one (belongs to GMX iirc)

Seems to only accept sign ups from within the EU.

• hyperhostsolutionshyperhostsolutions Member, Patron Provider

We Provide free Hosting to registered charaties

• Any shared hostiing company will provide email services. Select a domain and order hosting and you have webmail providing you with unlimted emails. Thanks

• Seems all of you above provide good info for spammer,who want to bulk register and send spams. Just like outlook.com is easy to bulk register and send scam and spams.
    That is why my server block hotmail.com outlook.com by default,only whitelist account can send to inbox.

• JosephFJosephF Member
    edited February 26

@tommyluo said:
    Seems all of you above provide good info for spammer,who want to bulk register and send spams. Just like outlook.com is easy to bulk register and send scam and spams.
    That is why my server block hotmail.com outlook.com by default,only whitelist account can send to inbox.

Why aren't you blocking Gmail, Yahoo and AOL as well?

• @JosephF said:

@tommyluo said:
    Seems all of you above provide good info for spammer,who want to bulk register and send spams. Just like outlook.com is easy to bulk register and send scam and spams.

Microsoft is sending out far more spam than any of the other major mailers lately. They have a real problem.

• @FrankCastle said:

@JosephF said:

@tommyluo said:

Microsoft is sending out far more spam than any of the other major mailers lately. They have a real problem.

Basically all of the spam I've seen recently has come from Gmail accounts. Can't remember the last time I saw anything from Outlook.

• @kvz12 said:

@FrankCastle said:

@JosephF said:

@tommyluo said:

Basically all of the spam I've seen recently has come from Gmail accounts. Can't remember the last time I saw anything from Outlook.

My parents receive phishing mails from gmail addresses on a daily basis. Can’t even block their domain since there are many customers who are also using gmail :(

Rip

• @lowendtalkxdax said:

@kvz12 said:

@FrankCastle said:

@JosephF said:

@tommyluo said:

My parents receive phishing mails from gmail addresses on a daily basis. Can’t even block their domain since there are many customers who are also using gmail :(

Rip

Google doesn't even filter them for me, they just dump the spam straight into my inbox. Thanks Google!

• For me,95% emails from outlook/hotmail.com are spams and phising or scam, so it saves a lot of work to mark as spam by default,if wrongly,then whitelist single address.
    Fom gmail and aol,very very few spams and scam,they do much much better than microsoft on such case.
    You can see that,it is very very easy to register an outlook.com email,even you input all false info.

• JerryHouJerryHou Member

@lowendtalkxdax said:

@kvz12 said:

The Office 365 Business - Engineering Feedback Program doesn't work, and seemingly hasn't worked for a while.

I have just checked. It seems to be no longer possible since the end of 2023 from the comments on his YouTube Video.

Looks like MS is patching all the loopholes... I've seen people lost their E5 and E3 developer subscriptions.

• JosephFJosephF Member

@JerryHou said:

@lowendtalkxdax said:

@kvz12 said:

Looks like MS is patching all the loopholes... I've seen people lost their E5 and E3 developer subscriptions.

Abruptly cancelled or they started billing?

• JerryHouJerryHou Member

@JosephF said:

@JerryHou said:

@lowendtalkxdax said:

@kvz12 said:

Abruptly cancelled or they started billing?

I'd say silently cancelled...I read that when you logged in as Admin, it will show you a very near service end date, like in a few days, and if you want to use, you have to buy now. Some users also say directly got removed access to admin portal...