Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESELL DEDICATED] EPIC USA PRICING | WHMCS MODULE (BLESTA COMING SOON) | MORE!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[RESELL DEDICATED] EPIC USA PRICING | WHMCS MODULE (BLESTA COMING SOON) | MORE!

MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

At ReliableSite Hosting we're always looking to be ahead of the hosting industry offering quality service at competitive pricing. Our dedicated server reseller program allows you to take our success and apply it to your own brand. Take your business a step ahead of the rest by offering dedicated servers at low prices with your own brand.

Program Benefits:

• Free to Join - absolutely no fees to open a dedicated reseller account. You only pay us when your customer purchases a server!
  • 100% Brandable Control Panel - your own template over our control panel, no one will ever know you resell dedicated servers.
  • Free Control Panel for Your Customers - Your customers will receive their own control panel with live bandwidth graphs and remote reboot control to manage all of their servers.
  • All services are DDoS Protected! - Protection for common DDoS attacks.
  • Unmetered Bandwidth - No overages, EVER. All of our bandwidth is unmetered, so you never have to worry about your customers exceeding their caps.
  • No Large Quantity Purchases Required - receive great discounts whether you purchase 1 server or 100 servers.
  • Competitive Prices - we offer some of the best prices on dedicated servers.
  • 100% Uptime SLA - a premium network, N+2 redundant data center, and years of experience allow us to offer a 100% uptime SLA for Power, Cooling, and Network.
  • 1 Click OS Installs - install/re-install your customer's operating system instantly with 1 click.
  • ReliableSite API - integrate our complete set of management features into your own panel with our extensive API.
  • WHMCS Module - your clients never leave your site and you manage everything directly from WHMCS!
  • Blesta Module - currently in development, coming soon.

███ Apply and become a dedicated server reseller today! Absolutely free to start.
http://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/resell-dedicated-servers.aspx

If you have any questions about our reseller program, please contact [email protected].

Comments

• kendkend Member

Can you please resolve my network problem first? Another day with no reply to ticket. Very disappointed.

• ymgswxymgswx Member

You have a free whmc ssupport?

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited January 4

@kend said:
    Can you please resolve my network problem first? Another day with no reply to ticket. Very disappointed.

It's being worked on, it's not specific to your server. We're waiting on CoreSite to fix issues with the cross connect to the switch your server is connected to.

You're welcome to private message me, but the public forum is not a support thread.

Thanked by 1kend

@ymgswx said:
    You have a free whmc ssupport?

We offer a WHMCS module.

• ymgswxymgswx Member
    edited January 4

The biggest question is that you don't support ipv6 now, do you plan to provide ipv6 blockin the future, now all vendors provide ipv6.Ipv6 is the future and is becoming more and more useful.

• What discount percentage do resellers get?

@ymgswx said:
    The biggest question is that you don't support ipv6 now, do you plan to provide ipv6 blockin the future, now all vendors provide ipv6.Ipv6 is the future and is becoming more and more useful.

We do support IPv6 and we offer free IP announcements for blocks. Many of our resellers use announcements as it allows them to offer low cost IPs.

@bobsburgers said:
    What discount percentage do resellers get?

Discounts vary by server, it's not a flat percentage.

• ymgswxymgswx Member

But you only offer one /128 ipv6 address,not a block.

@ymgswx said:
    But you only offer one /128 ipv6 address,not a block.

This is correct, it's due to switch firmware limits, which I believe you're already aware of. Blocks are available through announcements, which are free of charge.

• order number 7507586074. please double blesta module development speed.

Thanked by 1MrRadic
    edited January 5

@faleddo said:
    order number 7507586074. please double blesta module development speed.

Redbull deliveries to developers have been doubled.

• jtkjtk Member

@MrRadic said:
    This is correct, it's due to switch firmware limits, which I believe you're already aware of. Blocks are available through announcements, which are free of charge.

Any plans to alleviate this limitation? Can you saw what switch platform or vendor this is?

edited January 5

@jtk said:

@MrRadic said:

Any plans to alleviate this limitation? Can you saw what switch platform or vendor this is?

Juniper QFX. It's not high on our priority list as it would require:

1 - Extensive testing of different platforms.

2 - Automation - 99.9% of our network is fully automated.

3 - Replacement of hundreds of switches. All of our existing switches support 10G to each server.

All 3 of those things are capital intensive, and there's better things to spend that capital on right now that will benefit a larger number of customers.

IP announcements are the current work-around for the limitation, and many of our resellers prefer to use owned/leased IP space as it gives them greater flexibility with IPs and an additional profit center for customers with larger IP requirements.

Thanked by 1jtk
  • ymgswxymgswx Member
    edited January 5

@MrRadic said:

@jtk said:

@MrRadic said:

3 - Replacement of hundreds of switches. All of our existing switches support 10G to each server.

All 3 of those things are capital intensive, and there's better things to spend that capital on right now that will benefit a larger number of customers.

IP announcements are the current work-around for the limitation, and many of our resellers prefer to use owned/leased IP space as it gives them greater flexibility with IPs and an additional profit center for customers with larger IP requirements.

In this case, you should make it clear to your customers that you need to broadcast ipv6 block and /24 ipv4 block at the same time, because only broadcasting ipv6 block will result in no ipv4 address.After broadcasting the ipv6 block, these addresses are in a separate vlan.

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited January 5

@ymgswx said: In this case, you should make it clear to your customers that you need to broadcast ipv6 block and /24 ipv4 block at the same time, because only broadcasting ipv6 block will result in no ipv4 address.After broadcasting the ipv6 block, these addresses are in a separate vlan.

I Think it's already pretty clear to me.

But then again, I only have like 3 servers with this guy.

Like it's "this is what we can offer, if you want something else they can support but mostly you'll have to figure it out on your own."

• kendkend Member

@MrRadic said:

@kend said:

It's being worked on, it's not specific to your server. We're waiting on CoreSite to fix issues with the cross connect to the switch your server is connected to.

You're welcome to private message me, but the public forum is not a support thread.

PMed you. No one has told me about this during the past two days.

@ymgswx said:

@MrRadic said:

@jtk said:

@MrRadic said:

In this case, you should make it clear to your customers that you need to broadcast ipv6 block and /24 ipv4 block at the same time, because only broadcasting ipv6 block will result in no ipv4 address.After broadcasting the ipv6 block, these addresses are in a separate vlan.

We make that clear on the order form and tickets during announcements. If it wasn't explicitly said to you in a ticket, feel free to private message me. Again, this thread isn't a support thread. We offer a feedback channel for these reasons.

@kend said:

@MrRadic said:

@kend said:

Thanks, let's keep any support related stuff of these threads. LET isn't a support channel and I don't plan on treating it as one (I hope you understand).

• kendkend Member

@MrRadic said:

@kend said:

@MrRadic said:

@kend said:

Thanks, let's keep any support related stuff of these threads. LET isn't a support channel and I don't plan on treating it as one (I hope you understand).

Yep, I do understand. Actually if someone has told me this situation and let me know that I could continue using the server in my ticket, I would never come here to bother you with this. I’m off your thread now.

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • ymgswxymgswx Member

Except there is no ipv6 block, everything else is perfect.Good hardware,nice price,great network in us la location.

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

Hostbill please! :)

Thanked by 2JoseDieguez MrRadic

@ViridWeb said:
    Hostbill please! :)

We'll add it to the to-do list.

@HalfEatenPie said:
    But then again, I only have like 3 servers with this guy.

"Only"

Thanks for your business!

• @MrRadic do you do custom servers with 5gbps / 10gbps with metered banwidth? 100-200tb instead of unmetered if I order 5-10 servers?

@bobsburgers said:
    @MrRadic do you do custom servers with 5gbps / 10gbps with metered banwidth? 100-200tb instead of unmetered if I order 5-10 servers?

We discontinued metered options long ago. A few ruined it for everyone unfortunately.

• @MrRadic I can't seem to pm you, can you send me a quote on 30 servers, cpu and ram is not important, just need 2x1 or 2x2tb storage per server. Thanks in advance.

• gdhnocgdhnoc Member

Are you using Indian outsourced support?
    Can we use single VLAN for all dedicated servers under one account?

@gdhnoc said:
    Are you using Indian outsourced support?
    Can we use single VLAN for all dedicated servers under one account?

We don't outsource, every tech works exclusively full time for ReliableSite.

VLANs can span 1 or more servers within the same data center.

@bobsburgers said:
    @MrRadic I can't seem to pm you, can you send me a quote on 30 servers, cpu and ram is not important, just need 2x1 or 2x2tb storage per server. Thanks in advance.

Sent you a PM.