Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offshore Hosting VPS for adult content & warez?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Offshore Hosting VPS for adult content & warez?

Sanjue007Sanjue007 Member
edited January 3 in General

Hi.

Would like to know Offshore Hosting for Adult Content and Warez (just hyperlinking and some content).

1GB RAM-8GB RAM
20gb-70GB SSD
100Mbps or 1Gbps metered
DDoS Protected!
Budget: 100€ - 150€ yearly

If possible provide Looking glass to test.

Thanked by 1Calin

Comments

• JabJabJabJab Member

@Sanjue007 said: Offshore Hosting

@Sanjue007 said: Location: Europe (NL, PL, Ukraine & others in Europe)

• iizyhostiizyhost Member, Patron Provider

https://iizyhost.com/cart/vps-general?id=39
    145€ annually gross (if order is from outside EU, price will be 121,26€ annually)

CPU: 2vCore Intel XEON E5-2660v3
    Mem: 8GB
    Disk: 100GB SSD
    IPv4: incl.
    IPv6: incl.
    WAN-Portspeed: 1GE
    WAN Traffic: 10TB/m

Adult content is ok, we do not accept such content with childs!

Better do your DDoS-Protection by cloudflare. (We have some, but limited bandwidth. Cloudflare can mitigate far higher attack volumes...)

• edited January 3

@iizyhost I'll hereby call you out for spamming. OP openly stated he wants to do linking of not exactly legal downloads and i not only highly doubt him having a good time with this in Finland but also think you very much know this, so on a scale from 1 to 10 how desperate are you exactly? Personally i'd give you a 9...

• "...Offshore Hosting for Adult Content and Warez..." will be funny to host that in finland

• iizyhostiizyhost Member, Patron Provider

@totally_not_banned said:
    how desperate are you exactly? Personally i'd give you a 9...

i´m doing an offer - if the Finnish prosecutor knocks my door, I´ll work with them as of my lawful obligations.

It´s not my duty to judge about legallity of any content.

• Is warez a crime or is it a civil violation of another party's copyright, that is remedied via tort?

• @iizyhost said:

@totally_not_banned said:
    how desperate are you exactly? Personally i'd give you a 9...

i´m doing an offer - if the Finnish prosecutor knocks my door, I´ll work with them as of my lawful obligations.

It´s not my duty to judge about legallity of any content.

Did i say that it was? I said that you offered OP something that's of no use to him.

• jenkkijenkki Member

@iizyhost said: if the Finnish prosecutor knocks my door, I´ll work with them as of my lawful obligations.

But they won't come to you, they'll come to your Finnish data center with questions. And they'll take your passport for a review. Prosecutor not needed. And lawyer.

• kaitkait Member

@Anas101Siddiqui congrats with your first post which breaks the rules 👏

Thanked by 2Moopah shruub
  • CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello @Sanjue007 check PM