Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

how to sell shared hosting at 120/Year (this is for small webhosts)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

how to sell shared hosting at 120/Year (this is for small webhosts)

diwakerddiwakerd Member

Here is a short tutorial for small hosting providers on how to sell shared hosting at $120 per year.

1) Find a business niche where you can sell your services, for example, clothing, importers, handicrafts, gift shops, or flowers.

2) Create an email and mobile contact number list.

3) Generate a marketing email regarding your services and contact them via phone or text to share your offer along with a link to your website (opening your website once will add them to your remarketing list).

4) Create 5–6 ready-to-go websites in WordPress that you can instantly deploy using clone plugins. To complete this task, deploy a 5- to 6-page website with content generated by ChatGPT or provided by the client. It will take 3 hours of work, which you can do yourself or outsource for a small amount, to fill the content on the premade website.

5) Offer clients a website for free at $120/year with your hosting package, for example, a domain, 20 GB of hosting, and emails.

6) Create a video tutorial for clients on how to add pages or products later.

6) Waw, you got a client at 120/year. Below is the breakdown of this.

The sale price is $120. You can ask them for $150, but offer a $30 discount.

$20 domain cost; we assume it's $20 in reality, it's $12.

$40 given to a freelancer or costing to setup the premade website of 5-7 pages

The total cost is $60, and the profit is $60.

From next year on, you get $100 per year minus $20 in domain costs.

Make your clients happy to get more clients.

Always market your services using WhatsApp and Google remarketing.

from my personal experience of last 15 years....

Comments

• kenjing789kenjing789 Member
    edited January 3

I already try do this with lower price , it never work simple like you describe as people tend to reduce cost low as much as possible when having more profit on it

I have some client like this model before when COVID happen ,some client found someone do 1/2 or even 1/4 ur price, some ask you to add more stuff (banner , ads , analytics , seo optimize, etc)

And i only profit around 300$ for 2 years before all client leave