Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Colocation/vps Albania
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Colocation/vps Albania

HosteroidHosteroid Member, Patron Provider

Hello,
Anyone here that can offer 1u colocation or VPS/Dedi in Albania?
Also i am looking for local isps as upstreams.

Comments

• SeussSeuss Member

@AlbaHost can speak on it. Last time I checked they moved their servers to Poland because of hosting situation in Albania.

Thanked by 1AlbaHost
  • HosteroidHosteroid Member, Patron Provider

I need in Albania not in Poland...

• SeussSeuss Member
    edited January 2

@Hosteroid said:
    I need in Albania not in Poland...

Of course, but they are locals which can tell you how the situation looks there.
    https://iregister.al/ looks fairly large, they sell dedis and vps. https://bgp.tools/as/197706

• @Hosteroid said:
    Hello,
    Anyone here that can offer 1u colocation or VPS/Dedi in Albania?
    Also i am looking for local isps as upstreams.

albahost.net

Thanked by 1AlbaHost
  • AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

Thanks for the mention @Anjesko & @Seuss , but we don't provide colocation in Albania due to multiple issues in the past. @Hosteroid iregister.al might do that, but they use Voxility to route the traffic, if that is OK for you, contact them.

Cheers.

• HosteroidHosteroid Member, Patron Provider

@AlbaHost said:
    Thanks for the mention @Anjesko & @Seuss , but we don't provide colocation in Albania due to multiple issues in the past. @Hosteroid iregister.al might do that, but they use Voxility to route the traffic, if that is OK for you, contact them.

Cheers.

Hey no, its not okay for me, i need local ISPs only.. Hit me up in DM please..

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

@Hosteroid said:

@AlbaHost said:

Cheers.

Hey no, its not okay for me, i need local ISPs only.. Hit me up in DM please..

Then prepare yourself to pay 4€ per Mbps...

Thanked by 2Seuss fatchan
  • amarcamarc Veteran

Call Rijeka prison and ask for William. If not in Albania he can provide something in Kosovo for sure