Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HTML5 Game Problem in RDP Connection
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HTML5 Game Problem in RDP Connection

safakbsafakb Member

Hello,

I have tried many companies, one of them is Hetzner Cloud (Dedicated CPU) However, when I open an HTML5 game or animated content in chrome or another browser on Window Server 2022, the FPS is between 4-10 and the device becomes unusable.

How do I solve this situation and what should I do?

Comments

• @safakb said:
    Hello,

I have tried many companies, one of them is Hetzner Cloud (Dedicated CPU) However, when I open an HTML5 game or animated content in chrome or another browser on Window Server 2022, the FPS is between 4-10 and the device becomes unusable.

Depend on the game , you might want a GPU if your CPU nd Ram not maximize use

• safakbsafakb Member

@kenjing789 said:

@safakb said:
    Hello,

Depend on the game , you might want a GPU if your CPU nd Ram not maximize use

I bought a GPU Windows server from a provider but it had the same problem. In general, I could not overcome this problem with remote desktop connection. My own internet speed is 200/200

• Try shadow.tech

• Why not just use Parsec instead of RDP ?

• safakbsafakb Member

@adilolv said:
    Why not just use Parsec instead of RDP ?

I think the problem is not in the Link type but why when I open anything in HTML5 it uses 100% no matter how high the CPU is.