Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Germany Dedicated Server with BGP support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Germany Dedicated Server with BGP support

d2411d2411 Member

Hi,

i am looking for a german dedicated server that supports bgp sessions. In this case i would like to announce my own ip network. I already ask hetzner for it, but they do not support it unless i colocate my own hardware.
Any recommendations ?

Comments

• sh97sh97 Member

Checkout v6node @v3ng

Thanked by 2kashon v3ng
  • RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider

@d2411 said:
    Hi,

i am looking for a german dedicated server that supports bgp sessions. In this case i would like to announce my own ip network. I already ask hetzner for it, but they do not support it unless i colocate my own hardware.
    Any recommendations ?

We do not have any location in Germany at the moment but if The Netherlands (Amsterdam) would be okay we are happy to offer a dedicated server with a bgp session there! :)

• Avoro/PHP-Friends

Thanked by 1dataforest
  • jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

@d2411 said:
    Hi,

Any recommendations ?

Doing BGP with any of our dedicated server offers: https://aurologic.com/dedicated-server/all/

Hit us an message to [email protected], we got quite some Ryzen stock which isnt available on our site yet.

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

@sh97 said:
    Checkout v6node @v3ng

Thanks for the mention!

Feel free to drop me a PM, I'm sure we can work something out.
    We have a few Dedicated Servers in stock in Frankfurt

• kaitkait Member

@shruub said: bgp.mom where

When someone wants to donate $30 a year to one of the owners of those projects.

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

@d2411 said:
    Hi,

Any recommendations ?

Hi, we can support it with all our dedicated servers.

• shruubshruub Member

@kait said:

@shruub said: bgp.mom where

When someone wants to donate $30 a year to one of the owners of those projects.

People love their free stuff, but sure won't pay for it. (not that I'd pay for it but uhh)

Thanked by 2kait yoursunny
  • AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

We can offer BGP sessions for free and at no cost on our dedicated servers in Nuremberg, DE. What specifications are you looking for?

• d2411d2411 Member

Do you can offer dedicated severs for virtualization 64 or 128 Gb ram ?

• AthorioAthorio Member, Patron Provider

@d2411 did you find a match? What server youre looking for? We can arrange there maybe something..